Chapter 2: "My Name is Shim Changmin. Nice to meet you"

I'm Sorry.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Always keep your mind as bright and clear as the vast sky, the great ocean, and the highest peak, empty of all thoughts. Always keep your body filled with light and heat. Fill yourself with the power of wisdom and enlightenment."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We think too small, like the frog at the bottom of the well. He thinks the sky is only as big as the top of the well. If he surfaced, he would have an entirely different view."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

1 year later 2009

 

Kyuhyun's pov

 

It's been a year since he died... during that time I've been battling depression... 19 and I'm off to university... Sigh


I sat down near the window... Just staring at the sky, forgetting your surroundings, like nothing happened... all your worries and cares disappear just like that. I've always liked the sky...because unlike people...it will never leave you.


“Hello! My name is Shim Changmin... Can I sit next to you? There's no more seats left...” I looked at the person who talked to me.


“Sure...” I said hesitantly


“Thank you! What's your name?”


“Cho Kyuhyun”


“It's a pleasure to meet you!! Are you ok? You keep looking outside... Is there a place you need to go?”


“No...I just really like the sky.”



“Ahh! I like the sky as well! It always there and would never leave you. Even when it's dark or the clouds are covering it, it will soon come back to us. There are many country but we all live under one sky, all connected by this one thing we take for granted. Not many people realise the beauty of it but those who do appreciate it's presence.”

 

I looked at him mouth wide open. How did he know? How could he think the same way I did... The teacher came in


“Class. My name in Park Jungsu, you may call me Mr Park.  I want all of you to stand up one by one and introduce yourself. The class introduced themselves and slowly it was Changmin and my turn.



“Hello. My name is Shim Changmin. My birthday is on the 18th of February, I love eating and playing games. Overall a fun and carefree guy” Changmin gave a wink and down. Care free huh? I need to stay away from him or else I might get annoyed.....



“Hi. My name is Cho Kyuhyun. I like reading and sitting by myself most of the time. I don't really like to socialise...”



“Ok.. Let's get started” Mr Park said. I sat down and looked outside the window not paying attention to what Mr Park was saying. From the corner of my eye I could see Changmin's confused face. Must be because of my statement... hmm...Oh well. I sat through the boring lesson, not bothered to move my head on bit from the scenary outside. Before I knew it, it was already lunch.

 

"Kyuhyun!" I heard my name being called out and turned my head. Changmin looked at me and smiled. "Do you want to eat lunch with me?"

 

"No thanks..I'm fine" I was just about to leave when he grabbed my wrist.

 

"Please?" He looked at me with puppy eyes Sigh

 

"Fine then...but I'm not going inside the canteen... If you are going to eat with me then go up to the roof..that's where I usually am"

 

"Yay! I'll come when I finish buying some stuff! Do you want anything?"

 

"No thank you. I'm not hungry" He looked at me with suspicion in his eyes.

 

"Ok. I'll meet you up there." He ran to the canteen. Sigh...

 

I went up to the room, this is my favourite place because when Siwon was a student here, he would always sneak my in and take me up to the roof where we would look at the sky and wait for the sun to set. Around 5 minutes later Changmin arrived at the roof, breathing heavily.

 

"I'm here~" he shouted, hand both in the air "Here! This is for you." He handed me some bread, strawberries and chocolate millk.

 

"Oh..It's ok.. I'm not that hungy."

 

"Take it!" He shoved it at me "I'm pretty sure that you are hungry... it looks like you haven't eaten for days..."

 

"Thank you...How much was it?"

 

"It's fine! My treat." He smiled with mismatched eyes, we sat there eating and looking up at the sky. "Kyuhyun...do you like playing games?"

 

"Games... I've never tried..." I blushed from embarrasment, how can I not be embarrased? A 19 year old who's never touched a games console...

 

He looked at me a laughed "Really? Here, try this" He took out a console with the letters PSP on the back of it. He taught me what each button was and soon enough I got the hang of it "WHOA! You're good!" He laughed. I couldn't help but giggled, as turned my head around to see his face right in front of me. Our eyes locked, after a while I realised how close he was, he kept looking at me and slowly leaned closer. I quickly turned my head and blushed like crazy. "I'm..sorry..."

 

"It's ok..." The bell rang

 

"Ahh...Time for class! Let's go~" He stood up, we walked together to class with me trailing behind him, not daring to look at him. He opened the door of our classroom when a bunch of girls jumped in front of him.

 

Changmin's Pov

 

I walked to class with Kyuhyun behind me. AHHH! Why did I do that... it was sooo embarrasing! I bet he hates me now... As I opened the door to our class a bunch of girls jumped in front of me.

 

"Changmin oppa~~" One of when shouted "Where were you? We wanted to eat lunch with you today~ Who's that behind you?" the girl pushed me aside. "EWWW! Were you with this guy? I was in the same high school as him... don't go near him Changmin oppa, h's a weirdo!!" I saw Kyuhyun walking back to his seat, head down. He looked at me for a split second. I could see straight away he was upset by the comment that girl made about him.

 

"Excuse me!" I pushed through the girls and sat next to Kyuhyun."Are you ok? I apologise on behalf of those girls"

 

"It's ok..It's not your fault...What they said about me being a weirdo is true...." I was just about to say something when the teacher came into our class.

 

"Right class we will be working on Trigonometry. Open the book in front of you to page 114" Class was once again boring. The bell rang once more meaning it was now the end of school.

 

"Kyuh..." I called out but he was already gone. I walked slowly back home, my mind thinking about Kyuhyun. Why was he like this? I'll find out, even if it's the last thing I have to do!! Cho Kyuhyun, I will make you happy and mine! SHIM CHANGMIN HWAITING!! I shouted with my fists punch the air. The people passing by looked at me as if I was mental. Thank god I was close to home so I decided to run home.

 

 

 

Chapter 2~~~~~~~~~~~~~ How you likeing it so far? I'm sorry for my typos but please ignore it for now!! Lol.. Kyuhyun's never played a game before.... xD Hard to imagine :3

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3