KevinxEunyoung

A Shot A Day

Eunyoung sighed as she stared down at her shoes. She lifted her eyes to find Kevin still looking at her with the same pleading eyes as before. She know Kevin is waiting for her answer but she can't make up her mind just yet! It's too sudden for her to do this especially if the person is Kevin! Just when she is about to reject his offer, a familiar figure entered the room and was making her way towards both of them.

"Oppa~ Unnie is here..." Eunyoung signalled Kevin with her eyes.

"Then, will you help me?" She nodded at his question and smiled weakly.

She wouldn't be doing this if she didn't have feelings for him. Eunyoung thought that this is an oportunity to at least spent time with someone she likes, she couldn't let this chance go. Eunyoung flashes a bright smile to Hyomin and waved cheerfully. 

"You're here Unnie?" 

"Em!" Hyomin nodded and continued, "Did the two of you think that you could hide this from me?" Hyomin fixed a strong gaze to both of them.

"We knew you would know about us one day!" Kevin exclaimed as he looked away. Eunyoung went closer to Kein and tugged him lightly on the sleeves. She wraps her arms around his and smiled playfully to Hyomin.

"Unnie~ Since you know about us.. You should be congratulating us! Be happy for us and not scolding us around.. We're not kids anymore!"

She thought she could tease Hyomin but to her surprise, kevin decided to side himself with Hyomin.

"Aniya~ You're still a kid! Right, Hyomin?" Eunyoung saw how he gave that charming eye smile she had always dreamt of to Hyomin. 

"Nope.. She's right! She's not a kid anymore, I forgot how she had growned up to be soo pretty.." Hyomin winked towards Eunyoung. 

Eunyoung blushed at Hyomin's sudden compliment and she hits Hyomin lightly on her arms. Her cute failed attempt to flatter Hyomin made Kevin laugh. Eunyoung turned to look at Kevin still laughing at their awkward bicker but she could see it in his eyes that he was only looking at Hyomin. She tried her best not to pay much attention to it.

"Youngie! I have to go now.. Kevin, we'll meet again soon! Annyeong!" Hyomin waved goodbye with her hands flung up in the air, she seemed so excited to leave them.

"I see why you are so excited to leave! It's Woohyun oppa, right?" Hyomin blushed at Eunyoung remarks and tried to cover to shut her up. 

She kept on tasing Hyomin until hyomin left the room.

"You shouldn't have done that.." Eunyoung's attention was now on Kevin.

"Why?" She knows the answer but she couldn't bring herself to accept it.

"You know I like her so you shouldn't be teasing her about some other guys!" Kevin's voice was raised a lottle higher than before. She didn't he was this upset over a small teasing. This made her mad! She could feel her ears and chels burned, it was probably visibly red right now.

"Are you upset that someone else is making her heart flutter? If you know.. then you should give up! Cause she won't be looking at you, at all!" Eunyoung regretted saying that, the minute it came out of .

"Aren't you just the same then?!" wait.. what? Eunyoung stared straight into Kevin's eye.

"What?" she frowned. Did she predicted it correctly?

"Why are you still holding on to me when you know I won't be looking at you at all?!" 

"So.. you knew? All this while.. you knew? h..h-how?" Enyoung looked down at her feet once again. She didn't want to make anymore eye-contact with him.

"Oppa~ You are so mean. If you knew I like you then why did you asked me for this favour? To make me be your pretend girlfriend in front of Hyomin! Why?"

"I didn't mean it like that Eunyoung.. Listen.." Eunyoung pushed away Kevin's hands which was held on to her arm.

"No.. You mean it! You really did mean it.. Are you trying to torture me?" 

"Eunyoung.. I'm sorry.." Kevin sighed. It was a sigh which was filled with burden and regret.

"Sorry won't and can't heal anything! Sorry doesn't change anything!" Eunyoung took her bagpack from the table and ran away from Kevin. The further she is from him, the better! Eunyoung held in her tears. She can' be weak, she had survived too long to even show any tears. Making it this far in her journey, let her   learn a valuable lesson in life. 'Don't Let someone see through you' cause if they do, they would use it against you.

She will come back here once again but not so soon. She will come back to show her new image and that person she once loved. She will hurt him just the way he hurt her. She will remember everything he said to her in that room! First, she will start with seduction and when she succeeds, she will break his heart! SHE WILL!

tumblr_mgll55KwOo1re6sp5o1_250.gif