ChaerinxDony

A Shot A Day

 

"How many times must I tell you not to get too intimate?!" 

"Problem is, why can't I?"

"Don't give me that statement again! You clearly know why we can't, at least, not in public"

"Babe, nothing could go wrong, do you know that we have tons of shippers?"

"And there's tons more haters of mine who would grab any opportunity to ruin my career"

"You're right, I'm sorry, I forgot your career was the most important thing in your life right now"

"Dony, we talked about this... Baby, you know how much I love doing this, and how much time I've spent on working hard just to climb that ladder to get to where I am today"

It was a bloody short coversation that night, or what was even more accurate, a slight argument. It wasn't like this all the time but recently it just got worse. Maybe it was because we couldn't spend as much time together as last time. After the comeback, both of us got busy and dates were almost impossible. Even during dance rehearsals, the only time when we are able to meet and intereact was just a period of us being a professional idol or dancer. We both agreed that we have gotten much more distant and we are both afraid of losing that special feeling we had for each other. However, some things doesn't go as planned and we started to reach more aggresively towards the matter, physically and emotionally. 

Dony was more passive of his love, he would display skinships at unimaginable timing where there's a crowd and when attention is on her. He wanted people to know about them so they don't need to hide anymore. Most importantly, he wanted to know it for himself if Chaerin really wanted him like how she confessed to him during the early period of their relationship. He wished Chaerin would just sit down and tell him that he is still important to her and she wants him to stay no matter what. That is all he needs and he is trying his best to show her that through all the skinship. He believes that he at least deserves the right to know how he stands in her life.

Chaerin was more protective of her love, she was terrified of the things people would do. She wants to shield anything possibly damaging to the relationship for example the attention of the media. She knows that the pressure of the media could make things bad, she has seen how bad it does to couples. Chaerin doesnt want to be flaunting her love, she just wants to love Dony humbly and care for him with her own ability. She doesn't want people to tell her what to do and have her space of just pampering Dony with her kisses and attention. She wants to humbly love Dony. She wished Dony would understand that her career is important and although it might get in the way at times, she wants him to trust that she will still love him no matter what.

However, both of them could never get their message passed to one another. Her schedule is not helping her and his simultaneous temper aren't helping him either. They both have issues to handle but they can't put their priorities straight. Guess what they are doing now? One is in the toilet, trying to cool down by washing his face and the other is locked in the room, hiding under her blanket when the least they could do was just settle it together at the living room and talk. Communication is key in a relationship and they ignored the significance of it..... for now.

It wasn't long before they both got out from their own settlement and sat on the couch in the living room of their apartment.  Slowly, they took a glance at each other's faces before making a permanent eye contact. It was set that they felt a tinge of butterlies in the stomach and they both giggled. It was a relieved that they both had the same reaction.

"So, this is all there is to the argument? A giggle and then we are fine with each other?"

"No, of course not..."

"Listen, about earlier.... I was being selfish, I'm sorry"

"Why do you do that earlier? Holding me so close to you till we almost kissed in front of hundreds of blackjacks? Why have you gotten so..."

"Ugghh don't remind me. It's just that I wasn't sure anymore of what we are... It's been so long since we had a good conversation or you know, ehmmm bed fulfillments you see. And I wanted to see you reaction when I do something unexpected like that. I wanted to see your reflex."

"My reflex?"

"I read somewhere in the internet, that a girl's reflex determines her real feelings. If you hug her suddenly or kiss her suddenly, if her reaction includes pushing you or giving you the awkward smile, it means she's not really feeling the love anymore... Ok, I admit, I was a little childish. But, Im curious alright"

"Soo...??"

"So?"

"How was my reflex?"

"Fortunately, all I could see was a little puzzlement and I caught you blush before I decided to pull away. I was relieved and thankful."

"Pabo. You'd think I would love you less when we don't spend as much time together anymore?"

"Well, we did grew distant... if you think about it"

"Since we're in this topic, I want to tell you something...."

"ok sure..."

"Well, my career is very important to me and I would sacrifice it for the world, not right now. However, that doesn't mean I will sacrifice you for anything else in the world either. let's just say I love you both equally"

"hhhrrmmm?"

"Ok maybe I love you a little more than my career.... OK MAYBE MORE! and that's the thing... My career may get in the way most of the time but I need you to be there with me, for me, for us. I still want you to be there with me at night to make my tiring body feel warmth again. I need you to be there backstage, sending me a low profile love signal and flying kisses across the room. I get energised with you around me. I love you Kwon Young Don, so much that it heals me"

"I Love You too much it kills me Lee Chaerin"

Well, we all know how this ends.

Both of them kissed and enjoyed hot steamy 'bed fulfillment' for the rest of the night.