GaryxJihyo

A Shot A Day

"Please listen to me.."

"I am..."

"You said you would only look at me.."

"I am..."

Gary sighed. All that he could do now was to shake his head. The woman he loves is sitting in front of him but it felt like she wasn't there. 

"Ya! Are you trying to be funny?!"

Now he sounds like a jerk. He had always cursed any man who shouted at his girl in public but this time he understands why they did that in the first place. He could sense the strong gazes from the public. However, he has no intention to pay them any attention, there's something more important than that. It's the women sitted across him who was feeling embarrased at the situation she was in. 

"Where did you go just now?"

"I was at home.."

"Some people I know have seen you at some other place.."

"Ouh~ I met up with some friends to.."

There she goes again, he was just starting to  wonder when she would start making up stories. He nodded while listening to her story. He is always amazed at how she could make up a story that seem so real. In the beginning he did believe her but after going through the same thing again and again, he knows something was up. Before she could finish her story telling, he stood up.

"Jihyo~ It's over... I'll leave first.."

He shot her a weak smile and left the restaurant after paying the bill. When he left the restaurant, he took notice of how the weather was so cold. He tugged his hands into his winter coat and let out a short breathe. He could see the vapour that leaves his mouth when he does that. Suddenly he felt a hand gripping onto his sleeve. He turned to see Jihyo looking at him straight in the eye.

"Why the break up again?"

"Are you really going to ask me this question? Shouldn't the answer be with you?"

"Ok, fine. I went out with a guy. He is only a friend.. We were catching up with each other.. Enough?"

"What's with all the explanation? I have proofs..."

"Proofs? Since when do you have any?" 

He saw the smirk that Jihyo made. It's true that he misunderstood her at times. He did accused her of cheating once when she didn't and he didn't have any proof to support him. However, today even without any proof, he was certain, she is going out with another man because the situation is uncomfortably similar as the other two past mistake she had made. Yes, she had been going out with other man and he found out about it twice but he forgives her   pretended like it never happened! 

"Think about it Gary.. You're so fussy sometimes"

"How can I not, when the reason is you..."

He could see that Jihyo was taken aback by what he said. She have no idea how much she means to him.

"Did I or didn't I tell you not to lie anymore?"

"Look, Gary~ Should we rewind back to the start and make this situation a little better?"

"Why are you trying to comfort me now? We both know what you did.. Didn't we promised to be considerate to each other?"

He saw the anxiety in her eyes. If she was so scared of him leaving her then why did she make the same mistake again? Is he lacking something/ He knows that he doesn't have the looks to impress women but he knows he is way better than many guys out there. He guessed that wasn't enough for Jihyo.

"He is your friend? You expect me to belive that?"

Jihyo nodded her head.

"Then why were you holding hands last week? It wasn't even winter yet.."

Again he saw that guilty eyes. She lowered her head to look at the ground. This is why he is so serious, it's cause he is soo tired. He had to look at that guilt eyes again and again. When will she ever look at him confidently and say 'I don't cheat anymore!'.

"You keep on whispering when you're answering your phone and you didn't even let me touch your phone.."

It was something so obvious. She couldn't hide these things well. He remember promising to not keep any secrets from each other. So why is she so cautious about her phone? He knew then, right away, she was meeting other guys again.

"I told you not to see other guys behind my back. Did I or Did I not? It hasn't been that long sinceI last told you this!"

He could tell that she couldn't look at him in the eyes. She hasn't been talking either. At least, she gave up early and not sit around biting her nails like the other time when he was asking her questions. The fact that they had promised to be honest to each other after her second mistake hurt him even more. Why does she keep on lying?

Gary sighed. It was still fresh in his memory. He would wake up in the middle of the night because of his hurt pride. He still scolds himself for accepting her and forgiving her even though he was lied to many times. He had to let go as if it wasn't a big deal but this wan't right. Meeting other guys twice and getting caught twice and he still tries to mend things between them. 

"Is he better than me? Were all the other guys you met better than me?"

That question has been tormenting him all this time. He needs an answer to that.

"You look prettier when you're with them, wearing short skirts when I clearly heard you telling me that you feel uncomfortable wearing it.. Why didn't you show it to me first?"

Jihyo was still staring at the ground. Is she giving up already? There's nothing she wants to say? So everything he said it's really the truth? Why does the truth hurt him even more? It's funny when he thought that she shoud at least try to deny what he said but she didn't. Is there anymore love for him? No? Yes? Jihyo~

"Am I overreacting for no reason? Tell me, what would you do if you were me?"

She doesn't know how this heart is burning and crying and torned apart because of her. She really really have no idea and she never will know. That's her, tha's a fact! He missed those days when they were seeing each other happily. Where has that person he knew gone to? Should he give her one last chance? He wants to see that happy person again. Gary caught a glimpse of tears that fell from her eyes. How can he tell that she is sincere now? He love her too much to let her go. He should have just leave then and not stand here. Now, he finds himself inclined to her again. 

How can he be so weak when it comes to her? 

"Should we start again? Should we try this thing one more time? One last chance?"

When he said that, she looked up to meet his eyes. She went closer to him to give him a hug and he did respond to the hug. 

"I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.. The guys I met wasn't better than you at all! I regret doing it. I'm sorry I hurt you again and again. I promise I won't do it again!"

Yeah... That is what she would always say when they tried to make things better between them. So, here he is because of his stupid feelings, his love.. He is accepting this woman again and willing to let it all go once more. Gary was sure that this isn't going to be the last time she cheats. He will make sure that he will end everything if she did cheat again.

Then again, thats what he has been telling himself for the past three mistakes she had made. Will there ever be a time he would let her go? He wasn't sure of that but he knows, Jihyo knows his weaknesses and she will take advantage of it again!

tumblr_luk0dlSwvS1qa8g36o3_250.gif