MirxJia

A Shot A Day

The speakers was booming with upbeat techno music. The dancefloor is packed with girls trying to dance to impress and guys swarming over every single attractive girl they could find. It;s just like any other normal night in Hongdae but today, he actually has a reason why he is staying this late. Usually he would just party all night for the sake of having fun and only reach home at 2AM but today his eyes had wandered to hundreds of places. He almost gave up! 

Mir was confident that she's going to be in one of the clubs here in Hongdae and he is determined to find her. He remembered getting attracted to the way she moves her body. He remembers her toned legs and felxible body swaying to the music. She was different from the other girls. Instead of actually dancing to impress, he could see her dancing with passion. She was sweating but she was still smiling and she doesn't show any slight interest to her surrounding. He saw her rejected and ignored every single guy who tried to make a move on her. He loves that confident vibe she has around her and he especially loves the smirk she has on her face when she sits at the bar section.

Mir scanned the 20th club he'd been to, making sure he didn't leave out a single space. Now that he was certain she isn't there, he wanted to leave and find her at some other place. Just when he was about to leave, someone slips her arms into his and whispered into his ears.

"Would you care to dance with me?" Still busy with scanning around the club, Mir laughed at the question. Who does that these days? Normally girls would just stick their asses into some guy they met for the first time in the club. 

"I'm sorry.. I'm looking for someone.." He decided to reject her and move on to find the lady he was looking for.

"Just one dance.. Please.." he turned to look at the person holding on to his arm. Mir froze, his eyes widened and his jaw drops at the sight of the person he had been looking for all night.

"Ah! If you're not willing to then don't!" Mir quickly pulled her arm to keep her from going.

"No! I will dance with you.."

"Why the sudden change of mind? I'm too pretty to reject now?" She laughed and held his hands.

She pulled him to the dancefloor and just like that, he was lost. It wasn't what he was expecting! She was dancing with so much energy that he doesn't know where to start! 

"Keep up buddy!" she laughed again but this time, she slowered down her moves and approached him slowly, ily.

Her hands is now on his shoulders and she let him lead the dance, swaying their hips from side to side. When their bodies were in contact, he could feel a certain connection towards her and he guessed she felt it too cause both of them was just dancing. Clean dancing, no naughty teasing and touching, just dancing! She smiled at him like she had found something she was looking for. Then, she stopeed dancing and signalled him to follow her to the bar section with her fingers. 

"So what's your name?" she asked after ordering some drinks from the bartender.

"Mir.." 

"That's it?" she looked really disappointed,

"what?"

"Aren't you going to ask me for my name?" 

"Does it even matter?" her eyes widened at his comment.

"Yeah it is! God, what is wrong with you?"

"Why do I need to know your name? Cause you're just gonna leave and we won't meet each other once again. Don't you think knowing your name is just being cruel to me?" Mir smiled and to his surprise, she smiled too/

"You know what? I like you..." Mir couldn't hide his puzzled looks.

"The name's Jia! Since I told you my name that means I can hang out with you more often right?" Mir nodded, trying his best to hide his excitement.

He had to keep cool in front of this women. He can't let her confident side push him over and did he mentioned how her eyes is so charismatic even under these crazy lights in the club. He loves how she presents herself, it's y. She held up a cup to her lips and drank it in one shot. Mir smiled and looked at his watch. It was at 3AM in the morning, he could imagine how his sister would react at home to find that he isn't in bed.

"You want to go somewhere else? Have anything in mind?" it was a sudden question to him. He can't go anywhere, he needs to head home. If his sister found out he went to Hongdae, he is dead! 

"My house!" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?! We just met!" When she heard him say his house, she was so disappoined. She thought he was different, he felt different when they were dancing and talking. However, right now, he looks the same like the other guys who only go for girls for hook ups. She rolled her eyes and drank another cup in one shot, just the way she likes it.

"No! I don't mean us to my house.. I need to go back home now.. It's curfew and stuff...." she turned to look at him. She laughed her heart out when she looked at his smiling face.

"What jokes are you trying to play here? You're of legal age to play at Hongdae. Why would there be a curfew?" 

"Well, in my family.. We make sure we come back home by 2AM and right now I'm very late. Too late actually.." she was surprised to hear his answer. He was actually stating it proudly. 

Is having curfew something to be proud of? Does it mean that his family is of a good background? Well, he seemed like a well-mannered person! Maybe it is true. Jia tapped on his shoulder and widened her eyes.

"Well then, why are you still here?"

"I just don't want to lose the opportunity to get your number!" Jia smiled, after listening to his remark.

So far, he showed a good image and he felt different. She was sure there's something about him that stands out for her. She also like the way he construct his sentences and he proudly showed off about his family even though it's something embarassing to be mention for guys. Curfew? That's dificult for guys! Most importantly, she was curious of what he is like. She was curious of his family, his character and the secret sides of him! She wants to know more of him. 

"Give me your phone.." she typed her phone number in and saved her name as Jia with a little star at the side.

"I'll give you a call soon!" He smiled and waved goodbye. He walked out the club hastily, pushing away anyone who was in his way.

"And I'll be waiting.." Jia said, her lips curved into  smile, as soon as she saw him exit the club.

tumblr_me0fbl2zx91re793jo2_250.gif