I love you okay

Keeping things in

   My head hurts. Not because Hyung has his chin rested on my head while I rapped in this embrace but because I've remembered something I shouldn't have. Also because I cried my eyes out for what, twenty minuets? He must think I'm insane, no more than that he's probably driving me to a crazy house right now. My thoughts are interrupted bye Hyung as he loosens the embrace to look me in the eyes.

   "Ji... what happened... what's wrong?" his deep laces the words out in a worried tone. I clear my throat and manage to get my response out.

   "It's winter how could you take me to a garden in..." my voice gives up on me. "How can you take me to a garden in the winter?..." I look at him straight in the eyes. I must have had quite the expression when I looked at him because hes taken aback.

   "The garden is inside."

   "What?"

   "I said the garden is inside."

   He's no longer looking at me but outside of the car window. Did I hurt his feelings? Should I apologize? Should I... no can I pretend I didn't just have a break down in front of him and smile like it never happened? I don't know what to do?

   He's not even looking in my direction let alone my eyes. What if he ignores me again...I can't let that happen, no I refuse to let it happen. I slowly grab his hand to turn him around.

   "Ji what are yo..." he's dead silent it must be the complete conflict-ion and tears on my face. I pull him into a hug, I hold onto him for dear life. He asks what's wrong over and over but finally gives up after the 7th time. I think the words in my head over and over before they come out of my mouth. I swallow hard before the letters appear out of my slightly scared lips.

   "I love you."

   It's quiet at first and it stays that way, he's stiff and motionless so I'm scared.

   "Say it again."

   "What?"

   "I said say it again." He pushes me closer into the hug.

   "I love you."

   "Again."

   "I love you."

   That was the last time i said it before he pulled me in for a kiss. His lips gently pressed against mine, our eyes both closed. I could smell his rich cologne and feel the softness of, well, everything. From his sweet soft lips, to his long gentle arms everything felt just right. I've never felt so gentle being touched before.

   Hyung broke the kiss to look me in the eyes. I didn't have to hear him say it to know what he was thinking, because I was thinking the same thing.

                                                                             I love you