medication

Keeping things in

   G-Dragon has been under a lot of stress lately after what happened between him and Top, and also with all the work hes been doing. He has to take more medication then usual. When he was younger due to all of the bad things that happened to him he tended to go insane, eventually he had to go to a hospital. But he became to wild for a hospital and they had to put him into an insane house until they came up with medication strong enough to help him. G-Dragon had been away from the pills for a while but after the calls from his uncle and the mess with his hyung he needed to take the pills more and more.

   He was the first of everyone to make it down to the cafertirea. He took as many pills as he needed without being noticed. G-Dragon was just about to take another since he still felt a little on edge, but he quickly shoved the pills into his pocket as he noticed Top coming his way. Top suprisingly sat right next to the younger causing him to slightly jump. He looked over to G-Dragon noticing his shaking hands then looked over to his face. G-Dragon seemed like he was in a rush but also like he was about to laugh.

   The two sat there in silence until the food came, the only sound that was heard was the sound of G-Dragon trying to contain his laughter. When Top's plate finally got there he noticed all that G-Dragon had was a bottle of water. He looks at G-Dragon and notices that he's now laying his head and arms on the table and swishing them aroung like a towel cleaning a mess. He was begining to get uncomfortable. He turned to look straight at G-Dragon and noticed him still doing the same motion as before.

   "G-Dragon... are you feeling ok?" he coughed out, and G-Dragon immediatley stoped and sat straight up. 

   He turned to face his hyung, his face expression shocked Top. It was completley emotionless, he looked as if he was looking straight through everything with a dazed look in his eyes. Top was really worried now, he didn't know what was happing or how to deal with it. "G..." he reached over to touch his shoulder. But his hand was slapped away by the same expression less G-Dragon.

   G-Dragon threw his water bottle to the wall, then began to slam the table and kick the bench as if mad that the bottle didn't break open. Top was shocked, frightend, and worried all at once as he scooted away from the younger.

   "OH MY GOD HYUNG!?!" It was Taeyang he ran in with a worried look. He grabbed G-Dragons arms, but his hyung was trying his best to fight him off. Top was sitting there with a dumb struck expression. Taeyang finally got hold of G-Dragon and lead to the direction of the bathroom.

   "Wait why...." Top could'nt find the words to come out he was in so much shock. "Hyung It'll be ok he'll be fine once he we get out of the bathroom I'll take care of it ok?" Taeyang said forcing the leader into the bathroom, slaming the door behind them. Top sat there alone as he ruffled his hair in confussion.

   Taeyang searched GD's pockets until he finally found what he was looking for. "Gotcha, G-Dragon why didn't you take all of your pills, huh?" he said as he carefully put it into his hyungs mouth and took water from the faucet into his hands. "Here drink hyung...please" He said to the struggling G-Dragon who finally gave in and drank the water causing the pill to be swallowed.

  

 

 

 

   I'm really sorry about the short update, and im also sorry for not updating more plz forgive me T^T