The interrupted confession

Keeping things in

   It's been a week and Top feels that G-Dragon is finally starting to go back to normal. Nothing made him seem like the way he did the night Top saw him cry. It made him feel relived that there was nothing to upset his younger, it also benefited him. Now nothing would get in the way of him sharing his feelings for G-Dragon, except all the work they had. Top had his movie and some photo shoots, GD had another new album to make and he also was being a model.

   Top was planing on telling his feelings today, he practically jumped out of his seat and fist pumped the air when they announced the day off for himself, Seungri, and Taeyang; Daesung and GD had to work on albums. He sat back down and began to laugh with the other members about his silly little act. He laughed lighter as he noticed GD laughing away like he usually did, he was always the easiest to make laugh. His smile was so adorable and his cute voice to.

   Ughhhhh G, just become mine already.

   "Well you guys should probably start to work on your stuff so we'll be going now, hey Hyung do you wanna come home with use?" Seungri asked Top not really wanting him to say yes.

   "Ah... uhm no i think I'll stay here with these two hard workers." Top replied smiling from ear to ear.

   The three other members tried there best not to smirk when they saw Seungri and Taeyang's expression of relief, although Taeyang did a better job of hiding it then Seungri. Everyone in the group knew about there little relationship but pretended not to. Sometimes they would even walk in to find the two making love to each other.

   Hours had passed of G-Dragon looking for inspiration, his expression serious and focused. He would have moments when he would stare into space. Top yet again took notice of his youngers beautiful face, he almost looked like a girl. G-Dragon looked up at Top noticing his staring, then again who wouldn't his eyes were so strong and beautiful.

   "What are you starin at hyung?" GD asked laughing a little showing his very attractive smile, that made Top's heart flutter making him slightly nervous.

   "Ah... I just noticed how stressed you look," the older then got up surprising his younger as he got closer and closer making his way practically inches away from GD.

   "What..." GD couldn't hide his flustered expression.

   Top only smiled showing his deep dimples as he went behind G-Dragon and began to touch his neck slightly feeling his milky white skin moving down to his shoulders, beginning to massage him. G-Dragon was in pure shock and pleasure.

   Top began moving his hands around hitting all the right places causing GD to moan at the good feeling.

   "You seem really stressed, are you ok?" Top asked in G-Dragon's ear sending shivers down his back.

    This isn't right if this goes on then he might find out my secret...but it feels so good.

    Top finally stopped when he though he did a good enough job, leaving G-Dragon blushing and Top smiling. He sat down closer to GD and began slowly taking away the stress yet again. They spent a few more hours laughing and working together, they shared a few glances at each other but were to shy to keep them.

   "Oh man where's that stupid paper." GD began to ruffle his hair in thought of where it could be.

   "Oh I see it." they both said at the same time reaching for it, as there hands touched slightly together. GD pulled his hand away after a few seconds blushing.

   "I'm sorry hyu..." "G,..." Top interrupted G-Dragons apology and stared at him straight in the eye which he never really ever did since he was a shy person. Top began to move closer to the flustered G-Dragon holding his hand.

   " I...like you." he whispered into GD's ear with his deep mellow voice.

   GD tried to make the most normal expression in the world as he casually said "Well duh, were friends and co-workers what are we supposed to hate each other?" he said laughing pretending to not now that Top didn't mean it like that.

   "No G, I..." before he could finish his sentence the door was knocked on and out came Daesung.

   "Hey you guys It's time to go home." he said smiling not knowing that he just saved G-Dragon, and ruined Top's chance all at the same time.

   "YES! IM SO TRIED LETS GO!" G-Dragon said stretching his arms. They all left the room to go to the cars.

    Top tried his best to keep his cool and did a pretty good job, but his hands were in fists while he was smiling. He really couldn't stand it, he was interrupted yet again.

 

 

Finally finished this chapter sorry it took so long, and I really hope you guys didn't read this chapter before i finished when i saved it. I was planning to finish it the first time i sent it but then i got tired so here it is fully finished. Also I'm sorry this chapter was late.