Pills

Keeping things in

   It suddenly went from pitch black darkness to strong bright lights. Am I dead was probably the first thing I thought. But that couldn't be, because Seunghyun was sitting right there next to me with a worried expression. Unless I killed him to, but just to make sure I tried to sit up but got pushed gently back down into the bed. I was alive alright.

   "Where am I?"was the first thing I could muster from my cracked voice. "The hospital." he answered with his usual deep husky voice; with some unfamiliar emotion. Just from hearing him response I could tell he was tired, and that I was out for more then a day. I nodded and mouthed an "I see." But that was the last thing said before the thick silence.

   "The doctor told me about the pills..."he finally said. My eyes burst wide opened. I got this sick feeling in my stomach that you get in bad situations or when you get in big trouble from like a parent or some , I'm not really sure how to explain it, It's like a shock of all the bad emotions going straight to your stomach. So many things were in my head so many clever responses were supposed to appear but all I could say in response was "what did he tell you." it took him a while to respond but when he did I closed my eyes hoping and praying that I would wake up from a dream any moment, but I wasn't, and neither was he.

   "Why didn't you tell me about this; something so important and you didn't tell me?"

   "...It's not that big a de-"

   "NOT THAT BIG A DEAL!?!?! Not that big a deal?Not that big a dea...haha HAHAHA." All I could do was sit there and watch him go mad over this whole mess. I could have lied or said something to reassure him but...I...just couldn't lie anymore. So I stayed there quiet holding in tears while he cried, and threw chairs, and shook me while yelling insults. I took it all because it was what I disserved.

   After his tantrum he left. I thought he left for good, I mean how could I not think that. I'm a ed up person and it's not the first time that someone has walked out on me because got to complicated and they couldn't deal. But this time for some reason it kinda hurt.  It really hurt, it made me feel like , it made me regret everything that I held in whether it was for his benefit or not. All of that just sounded like excuses now.

   About 15 minuets later he came back with 2 juice bottles in his hands. He walks in with an everything's okay face and when I looked at him I couldn't help but cry buckets. He looked shocked and confused and worried as he ran to my side. He hugged me and told me that everything would be okay with words so sweet and reassuring that I felt as though i was being pulled by the oceans tide right into his warm embrace. I felt butterfly's in my stomach as he lightly kissed my forehead while wiping away my tears with his thumbs, and looking at me straight in the eye as he smiled and said "I love you."

   After that he stayed right by my side until i left the hospital, but even after that he still stuck close to me. He held my hand in the car and out. He opened doors for me, and occasionally took off some time from work to spend time with me until I was able to get back on track fully again. We even slept in the same bed together. And during this whole time he was so gentle to me; he made me feel as if I were made of glass and if I were to be handled roughly I would break.

   For the past month I felt like a new person and I'm sure everyone felt that way as well. It was as if none of the bad things that happened in my life ever even occurred and it was all thanks to one person; Choi Seunghyun. I could finally get back to work where I belonged and breath in that fresh inspirational air. It felt good to be back in the place that let me express myself the best. Everything was put in place and it was all calm; I could finally breath.

   Things actually stayed this way for a really long time, but you see, nothing ever lasts...