I'm ON

OMG! My Wife Got FAMOUS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong sigh as he rested his palm in the balcony grails. Many thoughts bother his mind recently. Being Yunho's wife is a blessing but minus the fact that he also has to face trouble sometimes dealing with his husband's popularity. Never in his mind slip that this things will happen. Things he doesn't like to entertain for a while. As much as possible he wanted to spend his time being a good wife and a mother to those two lovely persons in his life. But facing this trials they have, Jaejoong can't keep himself not to worry about their private life.

 



For him, Yunho is enough to step on the spot light and be recognize as a great singer and artist although he dreamt of becoming one when both of them are still teenagers. But he promise himself that he would never follow Yunho's foot steps of becoming famous too. Especially they already have a daughter Jiyool. He can still compose songs but every pieces were all hidden in his sacred places. Yunho knew about it and Yunho even told him to release it and his husband will back him up but he refuse.

 



Another thing is Jiyool. His daughter is only one year old and even he stays at home everyday he still can't get enough of his daughter. And taking care of his daughter is a great fulfillment for Jaejoong. Jiyool is growing and starts recognizing them. Even though at times she's learning how to be independent, Jaejoong can't stay away too long from his daughter. He's starting to teach Jiyool how to call them 'Umma' and 'Appa' but always ended up mama and papa repeatedly. Yunho would always make sure Jiyool was properly resting on her crib before he go to sleep himself.

 



And Jaejoong smiled at that. Yunho is such a loving father and husband he never regretted anything when he marry the man he had ever love ever since when he's only 7 years old, the innocent love turns into forever and he's happy.

 



He was suddenly surprised when something covered his shivering form. And as he turn around he saw Yunho smiling at him tightening the coat in his shoulder.

 



"Why here baby, its cold here." Jaejoong rested his head to Yunho's broad shoulder as the latter encircled his arm to his waist.

 



"Just relaxing"

 



"You're thinking to much again." Yunho turn him around and cupped his face and gave him a peck on his forehead and he can only stare at the worried face of his husband.

 



"I am not ready Yunnie."

 



"Ready for what?"

 



"Ready to leave Jiyool." Yunho frown his forehead and see the anxiety in Jaejoong's eyes.

 



"Why would you leave our Jiyool? You won't leave her of course!"

 



"But Yunho . . ."

 



"Listen baby, we can overcome this ok? Don't worry too much please! I just want you to clear your mind to everything. Leave it all to me, I don't like you worrying to much to a certain thing."

 


"Yunho this is not only a certain thing that you can just ignore."

 



"Baby that's why I am here ok?" Yunho lock him in a tight embrace.

 



They stay silent for a minute until Jaejoong broke the silence again.

 



"It might damage your career if I didn't show up."

 



"That would never happen baby."

 



"Yunnie . . ."

 



"It would never happen ok?" Jaejoong nodded as he wrapped his arms to Yunho's waist and buried his face to Yunho's chest. Finding the familiar warm of his husband that could only brought comfortable feeling to him.

 



"Would you like to eat some ice cream? Junsu gave me a bucket of ice cream when I was on the parking lot."

 



"Why would he bought it if he won't eat it anyway."

 



"Because baby its a bribe. He miss Jiyool and you and thought you're mad at him for not visiting the both of you recently so he bought you your favorite vanilla ice cream."

 



Jaejoong chuckle and pinch Yunho's cheek.

 



"Awww that hurts Jae!"

 



"And you JUNG what did you bring me huh?"

 



"My y hot body baby!" Jaejoong rolled his eyes as he dragged his husband out of the balcony straightway to the kitchen.


#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

 

Morning came and Yunho got up slowly not wanting to bother Jaejoong whose deep in his sleep. He stood up and check on Jiyool and he smiled when his daughter her thumb as she was still sleeping like her mom. Pecking Jae's lips he strode towards the door and exactly his phone rang a few times before he answered it.



"Manager Kim?"



"Yunho would you make it on time today?"



"Sure Hyung, but haven't we discussed yesterday I have no appointment today?"



"Actua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter