My Lovely Wife Jaejoong!

OMG! My Wife Got FAMOUS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong woke up early in the morning to prepare breakfast for his husband. After a week of spending their honeymoon in Paris they were finally back to Korea and in their unit. Jaejoong miss his daughter a lot that once he set his foot to Korea he whined to Yunho to spend the night in Kim’s residence where Jiyool is currently staying with her grandparents. His husband could only smiled at his wife.

 

Jaejoong glance at the clock stated 7am and thankfully that the two sleepyheads was still in their dreamy land, at least he has still have 30minutes to prepare breakfast for two before Jiyool would cry searching for her Umma’s warm chest.

 

 

He prepared an egg roll, kimchi stew for Yunho’s warm soup in the morning and toast bread. He was busy stirring the Kimchi stew when he felt an arm circling his waist and lips landed on his nape.

 

 

“Morning baby!” Yunho’s sleepy voice muffled on his shoulder as the latter buried it softly, sniffing his wife as he usually did in the morning.

 

 

“Morning Yunnie, you wake up so early!” Jaejoong lessen the heat from the burner and turn around to face his husband. He smiled when he saw Yunho’s eyes still closed with a messy hair. He fixed Yunho’s hair and gave a peck to his husband’s lips as he drag Yunho to sit on the dining chair and the latter obediently followed. He took a cup and prepared a coffee for Yunho.  As he stirs the hot coffee he saw Yunho pouted his lips and trying to fight the sleepiness still on his system. He carefully placed the cup in front of his husband and gives Yunho a gentle massage on his back.

 

 

“If you’re still so sleepy why don’t you go back to the bedroom and sleep with JiYool.” Jaejoong moved his gentle hands to Yunho’s shoulder giving his hands more pressure.

 

 

“Can’t baby! My manager called me so early I have another offer in one of the clothing line for endorsement and we will talk about it by 9am today!” Jaejoong stopped massaging Yunho’s shoulder and sit beside his husband.

 

 

“Aren’t you getting tired baby?” Jaejoong looked at his husband worriedly. Yunho finally open his eyes and caught the worried look in Jaejoong’s face. He cupped it and gave his wife a kiss.

 

 

“I’m not! This is for you and Jiyool! And of course I love my career baby, it’s one of my greatest fulfillment besides from you and JiYool.” Jaejoong kept in silence as he rested his head to Yunho’s shoulder. Yunho gently run his hands to Jaejoong’s back giving his wife a gentle rub to soothe him.

 

 

“Don’t worry too much! I don’t like you worrying!” He gave Jaejoong a kiss on his hair and Jaejoong only pout.

 

 

“Then don’t make me worried! You intended to forgot to eat on your busy schedules, I wish I was always there to check on you but I can’t! Yunnie promise you’ll eat properly or else I would really stick a note on your forehead! Got it!” Jaejoong gave Yunho a glare and Yunho smiled.

 

 

“Got it Mam!” Jaejoong hit his husband playfully as he strode towards the oven to prepare their breakfast.

 

 

They were in the middle of eating their breakfast when they heard JiYool cried in their bedroom Jaejoong clumsily run to check on their daughter and as he came back to the dining, Jiyool is in his arms and snuggled to her mother’s warm chest. Yunho stood up and cooed their princess. Jiyool lifted her head and stare at her father cutely, it took a few seconds that JiYool let out her brightest smile that brought warm to the couple.

 

 

“Aaaawww! My princess is so cute! Good morning princess!” Yunho kiss her daughter’s cute cheek as Jaejoong moved to sit beside Yunho. Yunho completely forgotten his breakfast and started playing with Jiyool who is now kicking her father’s face, Yunho shoved his face more as Jiyool struggled to lift her right leg.

 

 

“Yunho you’ll get late!” Jaejoong reminded his husband as he took a glance at the time again and it’s 8:15am already. Yunho tend to live in the bathroom when he’s taking his shower doing 3 to 4 dancing routine and singing non-stop and if only Jaejoong won’t check at his husband every time the latter would take his bathroom rituals Yunho would probably stay there the whole day.

 

 

“We have lot’s of time baby, don’t worry!”

 

 

“I thought you have a meeting by 9am? It’s 8:20am Jung, move your there! And stop shoving your hair to Jiyool you haven’t taken your shower yet!” Jaejoong hit Yunho’s head gently and the latter groaned.

 

 

“Why you are so mean to me baby?” Yunho pouted his adorable lips and Jaejoong just smiled. Somehow Jaejoong realize Jiyool is actually look a lot like Yunho lately, she’s growing so fast and her behavior changes too. She’s having fun of playing with her father and if she’s going to sleep at night she will snuggled to Jaejoong’s warm chest before closing her eyes, so different to the way Jiyool was sleeping before that Yunho had to rub her back and would lulled her to sleep.

 

 

“Bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter