A Morning Jealousy of Jung!

OMG! My Wife Got FAMOUS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'Third Day of Honeymoon in Paris' 

6:55 am in their Hotel

 

 

Jaejoong felt something wet was moving on his lips. He was too lazy too open his eyes since he was still so sleepy. The wet thing continued moving over his lips and as he slowly open his eyes he saw his husband nibbling on his lips. He silently moaned and closed his eyes again.

 

“I saw you open your eye now baby! C’mon wake up!” Jaejoong groaned when Yunho pulled away, whimpering on the sudden lost of warm on his side.

 

“Hmmmm . . I’m still so sleepy Yunnie, can we at least spend another 1 hour? I want to sleep longer this time!” yunho chuckled at his wife whining while his eyes still closed. He saw how sleepy his wife is and he just go back cuddling at his wife again. He pulled Jaejoong to lie on his chest as he encircled his arms to Jaejoong’s waist.

 

“We had enough sleep baby, how come you’re still so sleepy huh?” He gave a kiss to Jaejoong’s forehead and the only replied he got is silence.

 

“He’s such a sleepy head!” Yunho whose completely awake now just smiled widely as he refreshed a certain memory in his head.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

Yunho pulled Jaejoong to sit on his lap as they watch Strong heart episode. His boyfriend is leaning on his chest as he sniffed Yunho’s scent.

 

“What is so good about my smell? You seem so addicted to it!” Jaejoong just shook his head and continued what he’s been doing.

 

“Yunnie you smell so good, I can’t help it!”

 

“I love your scent too baby! But its so boring staying here, do you want to go out? Let’s have lunch outside?” Jaejoong tilted his head and look at Yunho with a cute thinking pose. Yunho can’t help but to kiss the lips of his cute boyfriend.

 

“Ok!” Jaejoong jump out on his lap and run upstairs to change his clothes.

 

“You look good enough on that clothes baby you don’t have to change!” Yunho shouted at the stairs as he settled himself to sit to wait for Jaejoong.

 

“But I want too!” Jaejoong shout back and he can only shook his head. Jaejoong is such perfection. Anything Jaejoong would wear would look good on him even if it looks like a rag, Yunho would surely know that Jaejoong would fit to anything and would look like model or a perfect word is a beautiful angel.

 

After seems like 10minutes Jaejoong got out from his room wearing a simple black knitted jeans with a white sweatshirt and a red beanie. He was also wearing a white sneakers and Yunho can’t help but to mesmerize at the beauty again. Showing his beautiful smile at him like asking if he looks good enough.

 

Yunho just encircled his arms to Jaejoong’s waist and pulled the beauty closer, clearing a few strands of his golden brown hair covering his creamy forehead.  

 

“You look heavenly!” Yunho placed a gentle kiss on Jaejoong;s lips and held the beauty’s hands.

 

“Thank you Yunnie!”

 

They’d been settled to eat in a fine dining restaurant since Jaejoong loves Italian food so much.

 

Yunho who had been training under SM entertainment could only spent his time with his boyfriend every weekend. He doesn’t know when he will be debuting as a singer / dancer but he promised himself that he will propose to Jaejoong before his debut and they will get married in a civil ceremony after his debut. He already talked to his mother about this and she was so happy that finally Yunho would be settling down anytime soon. She was so proud of his son that even they were miles apart she always supports Yunho whenever the latter would make a decision.

 

“Yunnie? Are you ok?” Yunho flinched at the sudden touched of his boyfriend but regained his reverie when he saw the worried face of his angel. He flashed Jaejoong a warm smile and kissed his forehead. They were currently at the park and Jaejoong was sitting in between Yunho’s leg as they settled themselves to sit in a grass.

 

“I’m ok baby!”

 

“You seem to be in a deep thought. Would you mind to share it?” Jaejoong leaned his head to Yunho’s chest and he smiled as soon as he heard the beating of Yunho’s heart like he was sure that heart only shouts for one name and its his name.

 

Yunho took Jaejoong’s hands and entwined it while placing a gentle kiss to every finger.

 

“Hmmm . . . I would love to marry you now baby, but I think that everything should be settled first, I was thinking that a civil ceremony would be ok with you?” Jaejoong pulled away a little to look at his boyfriend. Yunho’s wearing a serious face while staring at him and he realized that Yunho is serious of talking about their future. He gave Yunho a gentle kiss on the lips and he smiled.

 

“Whether it’s a civil wedding or a church wedding I really don’t care Yunnie, the only matters to me is you as long as we are together I’ll be happy!” Yunho hugged his angel tightly on his chest again. The latter buried his face to Yunho’s chest and feel the warm of his boyfriend.

 

“You’re so sweet, that’s why I never failed to fall for you every day!”

 

“But remember that Yoona girl? Is she still flirting with you?” Jaejoong pulled away a little to look at his boyfriend again.

 

“Hmmmm . . . Yeah! She’s still flirting-“ Jaejoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter