Pretentious Princess

OMG! My Wife Got FAMOUS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




Yunho had a wide smile on his face. Satisfied of having his wife two nights in a row. He'll sure everyone would notice his glow in the set tomorrow. Working with a good mood will be helpful to Yunho especially he's about to leave his family two days to film his drama in Jeju.



"Are you going to bring some of your extra shirt? I pack you three white shirts and two sweats. I heard Jeju has a cold weather today." He look at his wife back facing him. Jaejoong is only wearing his long flannel sprawled on the floor with his bare legs on view and with a suit case in front of him open. Shirts scattered, few pair of socks and neck tie, boxers brief and some of his toiletries.



Yunho finally sat up as he look around to find his missing boxers he had thrown last night in a hurry to bury himself home. The moment he saw it he pick it up and put it on as he sat beside Jaejoong checking everything.



"I think that will do baby. We're only be filming two days there." Yunho kiss his wife's temple and Jaejoong continue folding his shirts and place it neatly on the suitcase.



He just love every moment they spent time together. Every single second of it he treasure it. Now that they had both a career to take care of, their quality time would surely diminished to at least half of their quality time. Now that Jaejoong had lots of guesting interviews, radio visit and the latest offer was to model a brand new Tony Moly cosmetic products saying that Jaejoong is the perfect model for them. Though his wife doesn't say he agree he doesn't say no either. Yunho thought this was all just a beginning. "Hey love, I am going to check on Jiyool ok?"



"Ok, I'll finish this and I'll make breakfast." Yunho nod and head to the door to check on his daughter.



When Yunho reach Jiyool's room he heard the familiar tap on the door and he smiled. The signal where Jiyool is already awake and tapping the magic wand toy she always use when she wants to be notice that's she's awake.



Yunho twist the door slowly and open it carefully. He smiled when he saw his daughter on the floor looking at him with a bright smile saying that she's really happy her father check on her.



"I see you woke up so happy today baby girl. I want that smile every morning baby ok?"



Jiyool just continue smiling like she understood what her father said. Yunho finally pick her up and sway her while he hum to his new song. Jiyool giggled and press her head on her father's chest.



How I love the way you move.



And a sparkle in your eyes



There's a color deep inside them



Like a blue suburban skies



I dont need to be the king of the world.



As long as Im the hero of this little girl



yeah . . . .



Heaven isn't too far away



Closer to you everyday



Jaejoong smiled when he saw his husband swaying their daughter as he hum a song.



That is a very sweet sight to see. He could trade anything just to see this again.



"Yunho? Dont you think its too early for Jiyool to sleep again?" Yunho smiled as he look at his daughter. Her eyes are nearly closing it seems like she's going to be in a peaceful sleep at any minute.



He approach Jaejoong who is standing by the door and smiled.



"Just let her sleep baby. No particular time for her to go to sleep. She has all the privilege to do this."



Jaejoong rolled his eyes and walk towards the kitchen Yunho towing behind.



"What time is your flight? Have you already check it?"



"Yes baby. Manager will drop by later you dont have to go to the airport with me."



"You dont want to?"Jaejoong narrowed his eyes to Yunho. Yunho smiled.



"You know i want to! I dont want you going home alone. You remember what happened to you last time when you go to the grocery store? I dont want that to happen again."



"You do understand right?" Jaejoong nod and received a kiss to his temple. Yunho was just over protective sometimes. Its annoying but mostly he appreciate it he was just being loved too much.



"Are you sure you are going to be ok here? I will let Changmin stay here tonight."



"You dont have to. Changmin has to study you know that."



"But he's more than happy to stay here with the contents of your fridge Jae I'll be sure by the time i come back we need to go grocery shopping again."



"That we'll definitely do." Jaejoong smiled as he proceeds to prepare lunch.



****



Its those times where Jaejoong can't sleep and needs the warm of his husbands hands rubbing his back. The sad thing was Yunho is out there shooting with the upcoming drama series with the so called infamous beauty JiHyun.



Its not like Jae is insecure its just the feeling where you couldn't sleep because thinking your husband is out there hugging some beauty beside him which is necessary for his role as the lover of the famous model. Though he trusted Yunho enough. But he doesn't trust the woman a bit.



Its like something was hidden to those dangerous smile she was showing on the television. Every time he has to see those identical doe eyes its like there's a hidden meaning to it and discovering it was too dangerous that Jaejoong has to shook his head to calm his nerves.



He look at Jiyool sleeping soundlessly beside him. She is the picture perfect they both have. She's the Minnie Yunho girl version.



Jaejoong has to stop himself calling Yunho and asking if he's doing good. Its not the first time they both have to be apart. When Yunho was doing his concerts he has to travel from city to city and Jaejoong has to stay at home and study. But since he graduated and being part of Yunho's shining world its like he became paranoid and insecure. Which is so totally off.



Jaejoong has sigh and tried to throw those unwanted thoughts out of his mind because its becoming stressful in the long run. He lied next to Jiyool and tried to sleep.



*****



"Its the first day of shoot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter