Strong Heart (part 2)

OMG! My Wife Got FAMOUS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The studio arrangements now has been change after the 5 minute break. A special segment interview for Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong. The guests artists earlier took their place as an audience but still they're at each other sides of the platform. Big bang, HyunJoong and infinite took the right side of the platform. Kara, Sistar and Jun JiHyun took the left side leaving the couple two seats beside each other in a two single sofa in the middle of the platform.



The camera focus on the couple and both offer a dazzling smile that blinds everyone in the audience including Yunho's co artists.



HODONG: "How do you feel about the arrangement Jaejoong sshi? Its the first time we arrange something like this in our episode." Hodong smile and waits for Jaejoong's answer.



JAEJOONG: "Now i feel totally awkward like i can feel everyone surrounding me, I am getting conscious!" Jaejoong blow an air from his lungs and Yunho shook his head as he smirk.



YUNHO: "You're always conscious so there's no doubt on that."



JAEJOONG: "Are you trying to imply something?"



YUNHO: "No, I just want you to know that you don't need to be conscious. You're naturally beautiful!"



AUDIENCE: "AWWWW . . .



JAEJOONG: "Stop doing this to me!" Jaejoong finally complain as he blush madly earning a chuckle from his husband.



SEUNGGI: "I would have thought you will get use to this Jaejoong sshi."



JAEJOONG: "I wish I could but sometimes he really surprise me, he's so random!"



The audience laugh and HyunJoong in.



HYUNJOONG: "Yunho is such a sweet talker you will fall for him for sure but i wouldn't dare, I would love to fall for his wife though."



HODONG: "Woaaahh! Such a daring statement! Yunho how do you respond to this?"



YUNHO: "You'll fall on your chair if you dare to in again." Yunho glare at him and TOP as usual burst out laughing his off.



SEUNGGI: "Ok! Ok! Before we mess up everything here let's move to the other topic, Jaejoong sshi what was that you wrote?" Jaejoong raise his white board written . . .



UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT: MOOD SWINGS



HODONG: "I think i have an idea about this already."



SEUNGGI: "You do Hyung?"



HODONG: "Yes."



JAEJOONG: "I didn't wrote this.

 

HODONG: "What do you mean?"



YUNHO: "You did wrote that."



JAEJOONG: "Oh yeah, technically I wrote this but I have another idea in mind but Yunho insist me to write this instead." Jaejoong confess like he's been taken a privilege to eat his favorite candy. He pout cutely while Yunho laugh awkwardly fighting the blush on his cheeks.

 

HODONG: "So this is actually Yunho's idea not yours Jaejoong sshi?"



JAEJOONG: "Yes, its his idea all along so I don't have anything to say about this."



AUDIENCE: AWWWW . . .



SEUNGGI: "Awwww Yunho why did you do this to your wife?"



YUNHO: "Well for me its really unforgettable. His idea is kinda boring and not interesting though."



JAEJOONG: "Its not interesting? How dare you say that?" Jaejoong glare at his husband but Hodong just chuckled.

 


HODONG: "Then let's give each other one unforgettable moment then to make it fair."



SEUNGGI: "That's a good idea Hyung. Anyway let's hear about it Yunho sshi."



HODONG: "He surely loves to tease his wife."



YUNHO: "Because he's so cute."



JAEJOONG: "Oh c'mon I already gave you the privilege to tell about it no need to butter me up!"



TOP: "Busted!"



YUNHO: "Shut up!"

 

The story begins:



YUNHO: "Well . . . His mood swings is really something. At the first three months he started kicking me out of the bed because I stink where in fact I just took a shower."



SEUNGGI: "Really? He kick you out of the bed? Where did you sleep then?"



YUNHO: "I sleep in the living room in the couch."



HODONG: "Wait! I wanna know what have you feel when you knew your wife is pregnant?"



JAEJOONG: "He cried." The audience laugh at the sudden respond of Jaejoong.



YUNHO: "You cried too!"



JAEJOONG: "Of course its natural for us to cry, but you? Well he's a bit funny when he's crying."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter