t r e n t e.

I'm Heart-Over-Head In Love With You

 

 

chapter.30  »  the beginning of the end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Of two things I was absolutely certain.

 

One: as I sat in my bedroom paging through an old brown novel, there was rumbling in my stomach.  It was about 10:00 or 10:30 in the morning then, and Seungpyo's turnover was slowly fading from my hands and into my stomach.

 

And two: there was noise coming from the living room.

 

Now I had stayed On Earth long enough to know that burglars knew how to be... sneaky, and quiet as they tried to “break in” to people's homes.  But I also knew that little to no one tried to rob anybody's house when there was still sun out, so I stayed immobile in bed for at least five seconds, my neck craned toward the door.

 

I continued going through the novel.  It was thick, probably over three hundred pages long

 

There was the sound again.  I couldn't take it anymore, at least I didn't want to wait until whatever or whoever was making the noise ended up ruining the house.  Slowly I made my way to the door and, quietly placing my hand on the knob, opened it...

 

I fell back on my feet.  “What

 

“Come now, my prince!”  The witchess had awoken, a very bright white glow surrounding her being.  “Come now, there isn't much time!

 

I stammered then.  “M- Much time for what?  I don't understand

 

But there was, indeed, no more time, and the last thing I could vaguely remember was the sudden chill as the witchess approached me and with her, the very bright white glow engulfed me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

okay guys where do i begin...

well, first of all, i am terribly sorry.

and second of all, there isn't much time. so i'm gonna go write chapter 31.

also i edited chapter 23 so the next chapters would make sense :)

catch up with you later!

OH and Happy Thanksgiving!

-