t r e i z e.

I'm Heart-Over-Head In Love With You

 

 

chapter.13  »  as you wish.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I left the house, there was still some mess left lingering around my room.  For some crazy reason, when I came back home, everything was put into place.  I furrowed my brows, then shook my head out of things that were starting to cloud my head.

 

Water pattering the windows sounded throughout the house, and then it began raining.  It was already dark, about 08:30 in the evening when I came home.  Where I spent the rest of the day at was the park.

 

Sure, it sounded stupid to think that I had to actually take a walk at the park because of an argument with a dog.  Yes, it was, but I needed it and I had to give in to my heart's desires.  I was desperate to get my head cleared up that if jumping off a cliff was the answer I would have done it.

 

Prince had only been with me for not even a week, but we already had an ‘argument’.  An argument that was considered extremely bad in the owner-pet world.

 

I sighed as I was walking around the park, my backpack strapped to my back and my phone in my right hand.  It was almost like I was waiting for Prince to call me, then I snapped out of it and realized... he was an animal.

 

I didn't know who to blame, or even to blame I couldn't bring myself to do.  What was it that made me just push things away, let them slide?  In the bigger picture, I didn't cut Prince some slack, but in one strong area, I had forgiven him already.

 

The darkness of the afternoon came quick as I was in my third lap walking around the park.  People deserted the area because of the dark, thick, grey clouds that were forming in the sky.  The sun was hidden behind the clouds, looking like a bland yellow disk beneath the hazy clouds.

 

I walked fast home, afraid to get caught in the rain.  The rain was nice enough to let me get home before it heavily poured down in our area.

 

 

 

I had already heard Soojin walk into the house, but after her steps, I heard nothing else apart from the light taps of the raindrops on the window in Soojin's room.  The light taps gradually became louder and louder until every sound I could have heard was drained by the rain.

 

I was curled a little, laying down on my side of her bed.  My legs were grouped together, and the other two legs were laid in front of me, serving as a head rest.  I curled myself even further until it looked like I was hugging myself.

 

Soon, the footsteps were back.  The wooden floorboards made the steps sound heavier than they really were, but the heaviness let me know that Soojin was heading into the room.  I raised my head when she pushed the door open slowly.

 

The room was dark, and her hand began touching the wall.  Back in our kingdom, all we had were lamps, but I was in the Upper Earth; technology was no problem.  The room was illuminated, but only a little bit.  I whimpered a small whimper and brought my head back in between my legs.

 

Soojin walked in and laid her backpack on her desk.  She stood there for a couple of seconds before sighing, closing her eyes, and turning to face the bed, or me.  Then, she slowly sat down on the mattress, her weight pressing down on the material.

 

She sighed again.  “I'm really tired, Prince.  Can we just get things over with?

 

I raised my head again, all ears on Soojin.  She looked down at her palms, and kept sighing every now and then.

 

I guessed it was my turn.

 

Standing on all fours, I walked slowly to where she was sitting, wobbling a little on the way.  I nudged her leg, then walked up further to nuzzle her hands.

 

She picked me up and laid me on her lap, brushing my fur back.  “Don't do it again, alright?  I don't want us ignoring each other.

 

She didn't want us ignoring each other, so I gave her that.  I barked as a response, and hearing another chuckle from her couldn't have made my rainy night any more better.

 

 

 

 

 

author's notes.

hello, guys!  so here's an update today!  it is friday and i'm letting you guys know that the entire week next week, I WON'T BE IN SCHOOL!  yay!  we have spring break, that's why  xD  but please don't expect tons of update  ;u;  i'm planning to open my poster shop some time this weekend or the coming week, and i'll have to get things balanced and planned out.  i hope you guys understand  ;;  anyways, thank you guys so much for reading!  i love you all!

-