Hidden Feelings

Hidden Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 3rd chapter  Picture (Yong Bae’s POV)





 

I watched her walk out of our gate to the street, I always watch her like this when she goes home. Sometimes I want her to just stay here with me, but I know it cannot be. 

Then she suddenly turned to my window, I didn’t even have time to hide… but that seems stupid, why should I hide. I waved at her and she waved back then poked her tongue out. Then she continued walking away.


When I couldn’t see her anymore, I went back to my keyboard to continue what I was doing. 

After 10 minutes; I knew that it’s useless. 

I lost my concentration. 

I stood up and walked over my bed. I opened a drawer on my side table and rummage inside. 

I pulled out a framed photograph of me and Dara. 

It was taken 2 years ago when I graduated high school. She has this weird hairstyle that is currently popular at that time. Thankfully, any hairstyle suited her, so it didn’t make any difference, she’s always beautiful.



I took the photo over to my keyboard. I sat down, turned the frame over and opened the back. Inside was a folded music sheet. I smoothened it carefully and placed it on top of my keyboard. I placed the photo nearby where I can see it as well.


I remembered 4 years ago, her favorite pet died, and she was crying so hard no one can console her. I only found out about it the next day, because I was on an educational trip. I went to their house and her mom told me what happened. I went to her room and saw her, curled on her bed clutching a framed picture of her pet. I noticed her eyes are puffy; she probably went to sleep crying. 



Flashback


I sat at the edge of her bed and carefully and very slowly tried to remove the photo. Her eyes suddenly opened and when she saw me, “Yong Bae,” she murmured, then hugged me and began crying again.

“Hush, hush… It’s okay,” was all I could say and kept patting her back. She cried even harder, and how she looked and sounded almost broke my heart. That made me realize that I don’t want to see her cry like that again.

“Don’t cry anymore, please.” I said. I placed both my hands on her face to make her look at me. “I know you love Tam-tam very much, but she’s old… look at me.” I didn’t continue until she looked at me. “She’s not suffering anymore, please stop crying… your mother is already worried about you.”

She breathe in deeply and then tried to stop crying, “I’m sorry,” she said. 

“Let’s go to my house and I’ll play something for you.” I took her hand and she let me led the way, her mother saw and smiled at me.


At my room, I gave her the stuff toy I brought for her at the trip. She sat on my bed and I went to my keyboard, I looked back at her “Any request?”


“Just play your fav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter