Hidden Emotions

Hidden Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 2nd Chapter

MAYBE (TOP’s POV)

 

            I just started working on my bike; I’ve been lacking time to do it last week, when a familiar looking girl got my attention. She was walking slowly and she seemed to be deep in thought. Now and then she would look up at the sky. I stopped what I was doing and immediately wiped my hand clean on a nearby towel. I just started working on my bike, so I’m not that sweaty.

 

I crossed the street and approached the girl. She’s so preoccupied that she didn’t even notice me. I touched her shoulder the same time I said her name.

“Dara”

She whirled around to face me so fast; she was startled and it was obvious on her face. “Sorry, did I scare you?”

She slapped me on my arm while her other hand is pressed on her heart.

“Top-oppa, why did you do that? I almost got a heart attack.” Then she exhaled “Don’t do that again”.

          

  “Okay, sorry” Can’t help but smile at her, she was almost mad, and she hit so light. But she still looks adorable. “Why are you so absent-minded? If I’m a bad person, I could’ve abducted you and you won’t be able to do anything.” I told her seriously.

I was suddenly thankful that we lived in a peaceful village; it’s scary to think something bad happening to Dara. She screwed up her face – she’s making a face but she just ended up cute –

“Not your business…” she paused; she seemed to think that she might have hurt my feelings, so she smiled, “But thank you for the concern.”

I smiled back at her. I got a feeling that no matter what she did to me, I wouldn’t really get mad at her, and that’s saying something because I’m known by all to be a very hot-tempered person.

            “So where are you heading?”

            “Home… I just came from Yong Bae’s house. He was busy, so I left him for a while.” She turned and started walking slowly again.

            “Is it okay if I walk you home? I’m going that way as well. I have something to buy.” I lied. I just wanted to walk her home, I have nothing to buy.

            “Okay” she answered as she looked back at me.

            “So what are you up to these days? I haven’t seen you that much outside lately.” We started walking again, she was looking down again. 

            “The usual… assignments, projects, college applications, reviews.” She looked up at the sky again. I can’t put my finger on it but why do I have a feeling that she’s sad? I have thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter