Chapter 6

Mystery Chocolate For Amber

In the evening of the day...

To: My Baby! (amber)

gurllllllllll!!!!!!!! wanna hang out????? I'm quite bored now at home... 

From: Key Boo!

    While lying on her bed.. Amber heard her phone's beep. She then check her it and found that it's from Key. She reply the text lazily..

    After about 5 minutes waiting his not-so-call-girlfriend to reply her text, 

To: Key Boo!

arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~ Imma to lazy to walk..If you wanna, drag me then~ =P 

From: My Baby! (amber)

   After read the text, Key smile like a fool.. He quickly run to downstairs...

Onew: yah!!!! where did you wanna go????!!! O.O *he asking while eating his chicken nugget* 

Key: No time to explain hyung!! got to go~!!!!! *he grab one of Onew's chicken nugget then continue running*

Onew: 0.0 yaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >-< gimme back ma nugget!!!!!!! *sigh* what a kid~~!

  Onew just haveto let his delicious chicken nugget go for today.. ONLY today.

 

10 minutes later, in front Amber's house...

Key: Ding Dong~ *he rang the doorbell*

   After a few rangs, finally someone open the door... revealing Amber with her messed hair~

Amber: O.O K-key..?!

Key: Holla baby~ (^_<) 

Amber: WTF are you doin' HERE????? =-=

Key: What?! You told me to come and drag you right~ So..here I am~~ *he smile proudly* 

Amber: ............... *speechless*

Key: *come inside the house* *look at Amber*

Amber: what?!

Key: go change now duhh~! =_=

Amber: *groan* fine!

   Amber run upstairs and go change..After a few minutes, she then walk downstairs toward Key..

Amber: kajja~ *pull Key's hair softly*

Key: Awwh! >-< apa.. *puff*

Amber: =_= so kiddo~ I'm just pull it softly..

Key: whatever... *he stand while grab Amber's arm then walk outside to start their 'journey'* 

Amber: (he's so love to grab me just like that =_=)  

Key: Soooo.....Where we wanna go first? *look at Amber*

Amber: I wanna back to ma house then have my precious sleep~ *-*

Key: yaaahh~~ stop talking about sleep.. *he shake Amber to wake her up from her not-so-precious-sleep*

Amber: aishh! stop shaking meh~ *push Key away*

Key: Hrmm.. *he cling his arm with Amber's* I think we should go to the mall~ many thing we can do there *-* 

Amber: Arraseo~ We should take a bus then.. 

Key: *nods* nae~! palli kajja~~ 

   They walk to the bus stop near by. After boarding, it take about 20 minutes of their journey. 20 minutes already past, they now in front of the mall. KeyBer run excitedly like a 5 years old kid around the mall. From the 1st floor till the last floor. Start with the any clothing stores, bakeries, cafes, gift shop, and also...chocolate&flower shop. In the chocolate&flower shop, Amber keep asking Key.."whom you wanna give all this chocolate??" she pointing at maybe about 10 box of chocolate. But Key doesn't answer her and just gave her a sweet smile..