Chapter 16

Mystery Chocolate For Amber

In the kitchen..


Victoria: *she open the fridge* There's a chocolate here~

Amber: 0.0 Eonni keep those chocolate in the fridge?? Plus, I don't wanna eat a chocolate! I want that card --

Victoria: Can you just wait for a freaking minute? Eonni was trying to find it here!!

Amber: Wha..??

Victoria: Gotcha!! *she take the card and give it to Amber*

Amber: *widen her eyes* Eonni kept this stupid card in the freakin' fridge?!!

Victoria: *blinks* Well..yes? *nods her head* 

Amber: =_= urgghh..whatever. *she take a look at the card that she hold carefully*

Victoria: Why did you staring at it 'intently'? 0.o

Amber: The handwriting...seems familiar *look at her eonni*

Victoria: Jinjja?! *she widen her eyes* O.O

Amber: *nods eagerly* Just wait for tomorrow, dear secret admirer~ <3 *kiss the card*

Victoria: Do you wanna kiss your stupid secret admirer? *she stare at Amber*

Amber: *look at her not-so-called mom* of course not! But I think I should. Because he sent me a freaking sweet yummy delicious freaking chocolate <333 And the reason I don't wanna kiss him because he in' creep me out! Gosh!!!

Victoria: *blink blink* arra~ Eonni think you should go up now and sleep.

Amber: Eonni not sleeping yet?

Victoria: *cleaning the kitchen* Not yet~ Eonni wanna call Onew first~~

Amber: Owhh~ Okay.. Wait..What?!! Onew? 0.0 *Amber was about to fall from the stairs when she heard those word*

Victoria:  What did I just said.. *she mumble to herself* H-huh? A-aniii~~ Onew just wanna ask eonni if eonni can let Key stay here for awhile cause he'll be away for a few weeks *smile at Amber*

Amber: Owwkaaayyy~ *she nods her head slowly* But do not tell me that you two are in a freakin' sweet relationship! *she walk towards her room*

   
"Fyuuhh~ That's so close! I'm so death. Why it suddenly flowed over ma lips..whatever~ Awww..why Amber seems mad when I said 'Onew'? It's not that he is a bad person or something~ *puff her cheek* whatever!", she then walk to her room to call Onew then get her beautiful sleep.