Chapter 1

Mystery Chocolate For Amber

   She wake up from her sleep. *yawn* =_= "I'm seriously sleepy right now~!!!!!!! >< really feel wanna skip those class today..." she mumble to herself. She then walk to bathroom and take her 'not-so-long' bath. After her bath, she heard her phone beep once. She run to her bed then see the text that's from 'Key'.

To: My Baby! (amber)

yaah~! palli palli get up duuhh! we'll late ><

From: Key Boo!

   Amber replied the text. 

  After a while in front of Amber's house, his phone vibrate like crazy 0.0 

To: Key Boo!

yaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already awake! --_______--

From: My Baby! (amber)

  He smile when saw the text~ *smile sweetly* 

   Immediately, the door opened by itself~~~~~ 0.0 but then Victoria peek outside. "yaa~ waiting for Amber huh?" she grinning and it's kinda creepy for Key. "urmm..yeah Vicky~ where is she? we will late soon~!" he puff his cheek cutely. *chuckles* "Just patient nae~ she will be right here soon..don't forget to treat her a breakfast, okay?". Key blink his eyes "owhh, n-nae~ ". Sudddenly Amber burst from the door and run towards Key "byebye unnie~!!! got to go now!!! " she grabbed Key's arm and run to their school. 

At school...

  "At last~! we already here~~" Amber breath heavily. *Key lying on the hallway* "yaa~~ wae you so cruel! it's still early to forced me ran with yah!" Key yell loudly to Amber. "yaa pabo~ I'm not deaf yet..so don't yelling at me!!!" she yell back to Key. "I'm tired and all sweaty now..." he mumble. "Do I ever care?!!" she keep yelling then push Key away then walk to her class. *blink* "yaah! you just leave me 'here' alone?!!!!" Key yelling with a frustrated feel and Amber just wave him a goodbye.. 

At the cafe... 

  Amber grabbed her lunch at the cafe. She took the table far from the others. She sit there while playing with her phone. Suddenly, she felt someone tap on her shoulder, she turn around and realised it was Key. "-_- don't ever tap ma shoulder like that. you make me almost get a  heart attack!" she pull Key's ear. "argh arraseo arraseo ><" he try to pull his ear away. He then sit opposite Amber while rub his reddened ear and keep pouting. Amber poke his pout "yaa~ waeyo~~? appoyo?" she ask Key innocently. *stare* "NO! IT ISN'T HURT" Key turn his face away from Amber. Amber just giggles "dude~~ there's a big boy here who is sulking like a 5 years old kid" she poke his cheek with her phone. He then look at Amber "stop it". Amber chuckles "stop what? I'm not doing anything.." she said while eat her lunch. Key do a big pout towards Amber while she just ignore him.