Chapter 17

Mystery Chocolate For Amber

   It's not that early in the morning, Amber grab her bag and walk downstair. She is about to rushing and walk to the door but then being interrup by her not-so-called mom.


Victoria: Amber!! Where are you going??

Amber: *look at her eonni while put on her shoe* To school!! Where else I wanna go?

Victoria: Today, your class at 8.45 a.m. and now, it's only 7.15 a.m.! Why you bein' in such a rush all the way? Come here, you need to grab your breakfast first~

Amber: Aww~~ I don't want to~! I have...an early class!

Victoria: Come here! Eonni will count to 5. One! Two! Three! Four! *Amber take off his shoes then run to the dining table* Five! *she smile* good girl~

Amber: Urgghhh~ *she start to eat whatever served on the table*

Victoria: Eat a lot. You'll have a long day on ur mission to find your 'secret admirer'~!

Amber: Yeah yeaah~ I will have a freaking long day~

Victoria: Did you bring the card?

Amber: I got it here in my pocket~~

Victoria: *she nods her head* good then~ Eat eat! *she start to join Amber*

Amber: *while munching her sandwich* By the awy, eonni~ When will Key be here? Stay here for how many days?

Victoria: *blinks* Err...why you suddenly wanna know??

Amber: Well because...I wanna play around with him~

Victoria: *raise her eyebrow* play around with him~?

Amber: Yeah~ *she nods her head* I'm just bored and stress out nowadays~!! *drink the choco milk*

Victoria: *frown* why?

Amber: Well eonni know right that I have so many thing in my head! --" I'm dying thinking about those things..

Victoria: *nods* just relax your mind~ Solve the problems one by one~ Don't stress yourself out.. It's not good for you. Plus, you're still young~ Enjoy your life because you will regret that you can't get back to it when you already being a woman with a pack life schedule or maybe with kids? *chuckles*

Amber: What--? I don't wanna talk about marriage or even about kids! I'm still 17 though~

Victoria: *she chuckle again* Well~ eonni just wanna remind you, little llama~~

Amber: *she puff her cheeks* pfft..fine then.. Well I better get going now..or I'll be late.


   Amber walk to her school. Well, her eonni didn't let her to get a license yet~ So she have to walk to school. It's about 8.00 a.m. when she is already in front of the schoolgate. Amber walk down the hallway to her locker to get her books for the first class of her.

Key: Key ish hereee! Wassup baby~ <3

Amber: *she turn to face him* What the , Key -_-

Key: Already take your breakfast??

Amber: Already~ Why?

Key: What?! Already? You should eat with me~~ Why you leave me... TT_TT

Amber: Vic eonni who forced me to eat at home~

Key: Woowwww~ Vic nuna cooked this morning?? I thought you ate at the café.

Amber: You should just come over to my house this morning for breakfst~

Key: Well, I'm too busy with Onew hyung~

Amber: *look at Key* So...how long?

Key: *look at Amber* What 'how long'? o.o

Amber: How long you gonna stay at my place?

Key: *frown* Urmm..m-maybe a week? Arghh~ my poor tummy..I gotta go to the restroom~


   Key run to the restroom nearby. He then grab his phone to call his hyung.

Onew: Yeoboseyo~~ Nuguya~?

Key: Hyung! You better tell me what this is all about!!?

Onew: Key??

Key: No, Kibum. Tell me hyunggg!! I only got 10 minutes left.

Onew: Tell you whaaatt~?!

Key: About leaving me at Amber's place.

Onew: Owhh~~ Wait..what???!! Amber's place? Leaving you there? What are you talking about?

Key: I don't ing know~! Amber asked me how long I'm gonna stay there..

Onew: Hyung also don't freaking know what this is all about.. Hyung will tell you later if hyung already!

 Key: Okay then hyung.. Annyeong~!

Onew: Nae, annyeong~


   After hang up, he walk back to Amber's locker. He glad that she still there looking for her books or maybe another notes.

Key: Ambeerr~~! *he poke her cheek* What are you doing~?

Amber: Eating~

Key: *he blinks* eating? o.o You doesn't seems like you're eating~

Amber: Then? Of course I'm not eating! I'm finding my stupid notes.. Why it keep hiding itselves from me??

Key: *look inside Amber's locker* O.o Well... maybe because its look like a.................. (place that you can grow many hamsters in it)

Amber: A what?! *she glare at Key*

Key: *clear his throat* A-a...a place that smart people puts their notes~ Many notes till they can find one of what they need~ *he smile awkwardly*

Amber: Really? Well, I am a smart student though~ ;P

Key: Not that smart..because you even don't know who'se your secret admirer..*he mumble to himself*

Amber: What did you say?? *she stare at Key curiously*

Key: *blinks* What? nothing~ I didn't say anything..

Amber: Maybe I just hear things~ By the way, you should follow me after class! 

Key: Where we wanna go?

Amber: *she look at Key then smirk evilly* Find my secret admirer~

Key: W-what?! Find your secret admirer?

Amber: Hell yeaahh~!! Why? *look at Key*

Key: N-nothing...*clear his throat* I mean NOTHING. LETS GO FIND YOUR SECRET ADMIRER!

Amber: Wow~ You seems really eager to find 'em or actually 'him'~!

Key: N-no..I'm not. I'm just excited~ *he stick out his tongue*

Amber: *roll her eyes* Whatever dude~