Chapter 11

Mystery Chocolate For Amber

It's shiny sunny day...

  DINGGGGG DONGGGGGGG~~~~~
Amber ran towards the front door, she open it to find only a random dude giving an invitation to a party at his house. Awkwardly, she said thanks to that man.

"Duuhhh~ just what's up with me today?!! Expecting that 'my' freakin' creepy secret admirer will come and brought me a pile box of chocolate."

  Someone tap her shoulder. 

"What's wrong sweetie~? Eonni heard you talking to yourself since last night..waeyo~?

 She jumps startled from where the voice came from.

   Amber: Aigoo eonniiiiiI~~~ you scared the hell of me :3

   Victoria: *she shrugs* eonni just wondering what's wrong with this cutie llama~ What's wrong, huh? huh? huh? *she keep nudging Amber's side* 

   Amber: Tch..Ani~ Just wondering where's ma secret adm- (busted. mouth, can't you just shut it) 

   Victoria: O.O waiting for your secret admirer???? You've been waiting for him?!!

   Amber: N-no no no! I mean, of course not... why should I wait for him..I just.......

   Victoria: Justttttttttt what? Are you fall for him?

   Amber: WTF are you kidding me?!! Hell no~ I don't even know him, how can I fall for him?!

   Victoria: *shrugs* wo knows~~ Eonni just wondering~

 With that, Victoria continue her work at the kitchen #shejustlovetocook#
Amber keep watching TV in their living room, boredom. She playing alone, rolling on the floor, harassing his eonni and so on.. "Amber, can you just stop that and go get a life, just have sightseeing or whatever?!!". With that, Amber grab her phone and go out to 'sightseeing' around the place that she already used to be.

 

At Key's not-so-called precious house...

   Key: Hyunnnnnngggggggggg~!!!!! Where's ma phone????

   Onew: How can hyung know where's your phone are :333 PLUS, it's your phone!!

   Key: *puff* weeeelllll~~~ maybe hyung hide it somewhere...

   Onew: Only if someone hide my chicken -_- Go find it then~ This house was not 'that big' till you can't find it anywhere~

   Key : *glare at his hyung* mean.

   Onew: Hyung just said the real thing~~~

 Key continue finding his important yet precious phone.. #onlytoknow,thephoneispreciouswhenthere'sAmber#

 After a few more minutes, he keep whining to his hyung that he didn't found his phone yet~ And Onew is the victim for Key to ask him for help..

"KIM KIBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD, I'LL KILL YOU ONE DAY! YOUR PHONE IS HERE, UNDER YOUR BED~!!!! WHY YOU THROW IT DOWN HERE!!", Onew yelled that fast with only a single breath, and he now breath heavily..Frustrated with his little brother.

 Key burst into his room and quickly snatch it from Onew, "Kamsa hyung~!! I can call my baby boo, now!!!", with that.Key leave his hyung dumbfounded.