Chapter 14

Mystery Chocolate For Amber

   Amber went downstairs to her locker to take the books for her next class. She wasn't in a hurry though but she need to open her locker quickly. She keep struggling with it.

"The is wrong this locker?! God, for my sake...just open this stupid metal thingy!!", while keep on her cursing 'session' she then heard a footsteps that come towards her and it was Key. He slam the locker then it was opened.

Amber: Wow! Cool~ You know what dude, your hand has a power *-* to just open ma stupid locker.. *she then burst into a laughter*

Key: What? Actually you've a problem with ur locker?

Amber: Yeaaahhhh~~


   "No no no...This is not what I wanna talk about. No, not about a locker. I came here to talk to her. Yeahhh Key, talk to her..don't be a stupid coward!", Key start to monologue.


Amber: Dude!! *she start to pull Key's bangs but then continue to search for her books* 

Key: *clear his throat* Actually, I'm here cause I wanna talk about something.

Amber: What 'something', dude~~~? Duhh, where's those called book? Oh my god~ I'm going sick with this whole thing --"

Key: I wanna say that the choc........ 


   Key was about to continue his words but then he bein' interrupt by a sudden yell.


Amber: The heeeeellllll!!!!! There you are~ Where did you goooooo *she start to whining like a kid who lose her mom at the freakin' creepy amusement park ;;;

Key: *he just can't believe what he just saw* what the hell?

Amber: Key, I just found my freakin' biology notes here!! *she smile like a mad person* I'm just so ing happy!!!! Let's go to the café~ I'll treat ya dude..


   With that so-freaking-happy Amber, Key was being dragged by her to the cafe..

   "Well I guess I'll just tell her later then..", he sighed..


 



Well...sorry for the crap chapter but....at least I tried