o1.

This is More Than a Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ms. Park Mi Yeon, thank you for listening in my class. I bet you have a nice answer on problem number three." I turn my head only to see my teacher's sharp look darting towards my way. Okay, I'm a bad student. I should've listened to her instead of gossiping with my bestfriend, Minri, about her secret crush. Now, all eyes are on me. But hey, why didn't she notice Minri? She's not listening too!

But before my teacher could humiliate me again, I stand and do the walk of shame towards the white board. Hands shaking, I try to remember the formula she taught moments ago. Darn! What was that again? Tick.Tock. Tick. Tock. The clock is ticking and I couldn't even write a single number.

"I guess you need a little help." Mrs. Lee mumbles beside me. No, I don't need a little help—I need a big one! "Okay, Mr. China. You would do a great favor if you'd help Ms. Little Gossip Girl here." The whole class snickers. Heat radiated from my cheeks and I wanted nothing more than to flee back into my seat and die.

Nibbling my lower lip, I turn around and see Luhan—Mr. China—in front of me. I give him the marker and head back to my seat. He's the new student from heaven-knows-where in China. He transferred two months ago and yet I've never seen him having some friends. Or maybe he just like to be quiet in his place and rather sleep than talking. I admire him, really. Because he is smart and he can outwit, with no sweat, the school's student body president in a math competition.Though Luhan never entered the team, but I bet the school would win if he's part of it.

I've wished for having an amazing brain like him. He would sleep in class and yet he can still answer all the math problems in just a blink of an eye. Amazing, right?

I remember one time when we were having an exam. We were all sweating, frowning our eyebrows, biting our lips while trying to find the right answer when he was just right there in his seat snoring to death. Turns out, he was done in just ten minutes. I wonder whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter