Break the Kettles and Sink the Boats Chapter 3

Fated Bond Reduxes

 

                Tao had been working at the bar for several days before Zhou Mi pointed out the first guy.

                “Look, he’s just your type!” Zhou Mi said, and Tao looked over the bar. He was tall, sure, but sort of skinny and his eyebrows were too thin. Even in the dim light of the bar, Tao could tell that this guy definitely was not his type.

                “No,” Tao said, and Zhou Mi sighed.

                “I think it will be good for you to talk to him,” Zhou Mi said, his hands on Tao’s shoulders. “He’s pretty cute, right?”

                “No,” Tao said again. Zhou Mi chuckled.

                “I’m going to keep pointing out guys until you go talk to them.”

                “I don’t want to talk to them,” Tao complained, but Zhou Mi put a finger on Tao’s mouth.

                “Too bad. I’ll keep pestering you until you do. Now go wash the glasses, because we’re starting to run out.” Tao huffed as he went back to cleaning the glasses.

                He had an ominous feeling in his gut over the next few weeks, but he couldn’t tell why.

                It must have been the twentieth time Zhou Mi pointed out a guy, and Tao wasn’t expecting much.

                “This one is perfect. He’s everything you’ve ever described. I don’t think even you’ll be able to find a single flaw with this guy. You’re going to love him,” Zhou Mi gushed, steering Tao to the bar.

                “I don’t think so,” Tao replied, rolling his eyes. “Okay, let’s get this over with. Where is he?”

                “That one,” Zhou Mi pointed out.

                Tao’s heart stopped. Zhou Mi was completely right. There was only one problem.

                It was Kris. 

 


 

Soooo yeah that's all I had for this story. Basically Kris had been hopping bars in China and he finally shows up at this one. Tao hides for a while but they totally notice each other even though they don't talk to each other, and then one day Kris gets really drunk (I should stop using drunkenness as a plot element) and has trouble getting home. Tao follows him (no he's not worried what of course not no) and Kris falls into a river (wtf I know). Tao saves him (uhhh Simple anyone?) and Kris drunkenly confesses that he still loves Tao and Tao's just crying because hwas scared and he misses Kris. At that point I don't remember if Tao like brought Kris back to his place or whatever or if he took Kris back home with him and yeah I have no idea. I stopped the story for a reason, and that was because it was too cheesy and kinda boring.

And no, no matter how much you ask, I will not finish this. Sorry ><

Sooo yeah that's all~ I hope you enjoyed the other versions.