The stylist of SHINee

Dreams can come true

Mary Lee came screaming in to my room. I woke up in an instant.
"What's wrong?!" I asked. She started to smile.
"That's the only way to get you awake. Hurry up and get dressed.We're gonna eat outside today."She said and left my room.
I just kept staring the door after she closed it. What now...?

I looked at my phone. 8 A.M...I sighed.It's my vacation.I don't want to wake up so early. Then I noticed that I got an message.

From: Lee Joon

To: Hana

Morning. I'll try to get some free time this week,so if you'll come and maybe have lunch together? My band mates say 'Hi' to you. Mir is excited to meet you. ^3~

Hope we'll see each other soon.

Oh,great...Wait..Mir wants to see me? I don't even... How does he know about me? Why does he want to see me? I sighed and got dressed. Mary Lee was waiting me at the kitchen counter. 
"Took you long enough..."She said and grabbed her bag.I didn't want to tell her about the message with Lee Joon.She'd start to nag.And I didn't answer Lee Joon's text either... 

We went to the coffee house and Kyung Soon greeted us and gave us menus. I couldn't focus.What if Lee Joon came in right now?
"What's wrong?" Mary Lee asked me.
"Nothing..I'm just tired..."I said and eyed the menu. Maybe I should just eat a chicken bread? Hmm...Then my phone beeped.
I got an message again.


From: Tae-oppa

To:Hana

Morning~~<3 Hope you slept well! We have to record a show today! Wish me luck!

P.s. Waiting for your banana milk! ^o^

I couldn't stop smiling. And he also added little picture of him showing the 'fighting fist'.I texted him back.

 

From:Hana

To:Tae-oppa

Tae-oppa fighting! Tell me later when it's going to get aired!

Hope we'll see soon,so I can give you your banana milk! ^3^

 

I also sended him a picture with me showing the victory sign. Mary Lee just kept laughing.
"Is it Taeminnie?" She asked. Yup,she called him that. It's a cute name,I'm not going to denie that..
"Yeah,He said they're going to a recording.And that he wanted the banana milk." I said and chuckled and so did Mary Lee. Kyung Soon came and we ordered our food.

 

"So?..."Mary Lee said.
"So what?"I asked her. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.
"Did you talk with Lee Joon?" She asked.
"N-no.."I said and looked out the window.
"You know,you're really bad at lying.."Mary Lee said. I sighed. I told her about this mornings message that he sent me. Mary Lee's eyes widened.
"He wants to see you...Wow..And he told his band mates about you..Double wow.."She said with shaped like 'o'.

"I wish I could say the same." I said and ate a bit of my food.
"WHAT?!" Mary Lee said and stood up. Everyone was looking at us now. Kyung Soon looked like she could kill Mary Lee right there and then. Mary Lee apologized and sat down.
"What?" She asked again,now whispering. 
"He's an idol Mary Lee...I don't want to deal with his fans..." I said and drank a bit of my cola.Mary Lee was just quiet and pouted,trying to say something back,but she knew I was right...
"Guess I won't be able to date anyone either..."She said and leaned back.
"What? Who? Kris oppa?" I chuckled and she showed me her tongue.
"No. I meant WHEN I have a crush. Or maybe more..." She smiled and I just rolled my eyes.

After we ate,we decided to go shopping..Well,it was mainly Mary Lee's idea but,why not.
We went to the accessories,cause we both loved them. She found cute stuff really quickly. Guess she had an eye for these kind of stuff.
"You should be a stylist." I told Mary Lee,who was trying to look new clothes for me.She looked at me surprised.

"You really think so?" She said and I nodded.She smiled a big smile and laughed.
"Maybe I should be one..."She said as she found some cute lolita styled shoes. She looked like a little girl while looking for clothes,shoes and accessories.

After we shopped Mary Lee said we should go to the SM TOWN building. I sighed,but agreed,because I was now used to the people there. She told me to wait at the lobby while she went to the front desk. She talked to the lady and they went somewhere.I was just sitting there staring at the wall..

Then I was suddenly back hugged.I froze,but I wanted to see who it was.It was Taemin.
"I missed you! Do you have my banana milk?"He asked still hugging me.
"Taemin ah,let go off her,she looks scared."Minho said. Taemin obeyed and everyone greeted me.
"Where's your friend?"Key asked.
"I don't know.She went somewhere and told me to wait here.And actually..."I said while looking trough my bag.
"I have your banana milk"I said and gave the banana milk to Taemin oppa.He smiled like a little kid.
"Are those shopping bags?"Key asked and before I knew he took everything out and eyed them out.
"Not that bad...Maybe I should go with you next time...These aren't perfect.."He said and putted the clothes back.I just stared at him....He,The Almighty Key,wants to shop with us?...WOW.
"Yah! Are you criticising my style,oppa?"Mary Lee asked,scaring everyone.
"You bought those?"Key asked.
"Yeah.Besides,you shoudn't talk like that to your new stylist."Mary Lee said.
"What.....?!"Me and SHINee said in sync.
----------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it :D Comment and subscribe! :D