Meeting the rookies 6

Dreams can come true

"What..?"Me and SHINee said in sync. Mary Lee was just smirking.
"Hahaha...Just kidding. I'm Super Junior's stylist."Mary Lee said and took her shopping bags.
"Unnie...Stop joking..."I said and Mary Lee chuckled.Then her face became serious.
"I'm not joking. They said I might get transferred to another group later though.."Mary Lee said and putted her finger on her chin cutely."Anyway,we should go. Do you guys have schedules?"Mary Lee asked SHINee as she handed my bags to me.

"Yeah,we have to practice,and after that we have an meeting with other SM artists.Why?" Key said. Mary Lee smiled.

"Nothing really.We have somewhere to go too."Mary Lee said as she was pushing me outside.

"Really? Where are you going?" Taemin asked. Mary Lee smiled.
"It's a secret~~"She said and we bowed and went home.

 

"So..Unnie---Where are we going?"I asked her as she was packing her purse with bunch of girly stuff.

"To meet someone."She answered. "And..Don't ask who! It's a sec--" "Secret?"I finished. She chuckled and nodded.

I hope it's not some idol again...Sigh.

We were sitting in a restaurant that celebrity's liked to come to. I should have known...

"They should be here any second..."Mary Lee said. 

"Who is it? Please don't tell me it's MBLAQ..."I said,uneasy.

"No.Don't worry.I'm not that mean.It's B.A.P"Mary Lee said. I immediately stood up and tried to walk away. But I bumped into someone. I looked up,and saw Daehyun of B.A.P. He apologised and I did the same. Then I tried to walk away,but Mary Lee grabbed my arm,so I couldn't escape.

"Annyeong! You must be Daehyun.I'm Mary Lee and this is my friend Hana.Nice to meet you!"Mary Lee said and we bowed. He bowed back.
"The other's will come soon. They had schedules,so they might be little late."Daehyun said as we seated. Mary Lee nodded and asked Daehyun to look at the menu and choose what ever he wanted.
"I'll pay for it,so don't worry!"Mary Lee said.
"No,it's okay,noona.I can pay it myself."Daehyun said and shook his hands trying to say no,but Mary Lee didn't give up.
"Don't worry,my friend owns this place,so it's on the house!"Mary Lee said and smiled. How many friends does she have,that make us easily meet idols...?

Daehyun finally agreed and was eyeing the menu. I looked at Mary Lee,who was just smiling.I rolled my eyes.
"Are you going to order?"Daehyun asked us,as the waiter came.Mary Lee nodded and said she'll take the donkatsu and I ordered bulgogi.
"Shouldn't we wait for the others?"I asked.We looked at Daehyun who was already eating his food.Then he stopped eating it and was little embarrased.
"No,it's fine.I'm sure they don't want you guys to wait."He said and told us to start eating.
"Yah.You already started?"We heard someone say. We looked at who yelled at us,and it was Bang Yong Guk.
"Sorry,oppa. But we were really hungry."Mary Lee said.

"You're still like that? You should wait for your oppa.I always waited for you." Bang said. I was really confused and so was Daehyun.

"Oh..Haha.Me and Bang oppa are childhood friends."Mary Lee said and Bang sighed.
"Unfortunately.It's because you always clinged on me."Bang said as he was eyeing the menu.
"Hey,you must be the..Um..Hana Jung,right?"Bang asked me. I nodded,still didn't understand anything that happened.
"You have same last name as Daehyun."Bang said and chuckled. Daehyun looked at me and I at him.
"Really?"We said at the same time. Then we all laughed.
"Oh yeah,she does.Oh! SNSD's Jessica and her sister,Krystal from F(x) also have the same last name."Mary Lee said.
"I didn't realize that..."I said as I was eating my bulgogi.

"Oh,you already started,huh?" Someone said. He seated next to Bang. It was Himchan. He was pouting and eyeing the menu with Bang.Then he looked at us.
"Oh,hi.You must be the..um.."Himchan said and stared at Bang,begging him to finish the sentence for him.
"Mary Lee and Hana."Bang said,still eyeing the menu.

"Right!Hi there!"Himchan said and smiled his sweet smile. We smiled and nodded.

"Where are the youngsters?"Himchan asked. Daehyun and Bang stared at him with an raised eyebrow.

"Youngsters?"Bang said and kept staring at him.Daehyun rolled his eyes and continued to eat.

"Nevermind. Can't I just get an answer,without any weird looks?Geez."Himchan answered an leaned back.

"Who knows..They'll propably come soon.Just sit normally."Bang said,now eyeing the menu again. Himchan obeyed and was eyeing the menu with Bang again. 

"You have weird members in your group oppa..."Mary Lee said and putted a piece of donkatsu in . The three B.A.P members were now staring at her. Mary Lee then pointed at Himchan,and Daehyun smiled in relief that Mary Lee wasn't talking about him. Bang chuckled and Himchan had his mouth shaped like 'o'.
"I can't help it. I'm stuck with him."Bang said and everyone laughed,except for Himchan. He leaned back and pouted again.

"Why am I treated like this?Aish..."He said and took the menu from Bang and turned around so,that Bang couldn't see the menu.

"Yah..Oh,really mature Him.."Bang said. Mary Lee laughed and so did Daehyun. I stood up and went to get another menu. I gave it to Himchan and took the other menu from him,and gave it to Bang. Bang thanked me but Himchan just kept staring at me.
"But...I wanted the menu that Bang had.."Himchan said.Bang and Daehyun looked at him and rolled their eyes.
"Hi!"We heard someon say. We looked who it was. Youngjae,along with Jongup and Zelo. Youngjae was the one who greeted us. Jongup just nodded and Zelo smiled.

"Nice to meet you noonas! I'm Youngjae,this is Jongup and this is the baby,Zelo."He said and smiled. Wow.I'm actually a noona now...This is..I don't like it..

Youngjae sitted next to Mary Lee,Jongup next to Himchan and Zelo next to me. Bang and the other 4 ordered their food and we ate,and got to know eachother. We exchanged our phone numbers. We laughed a lot. It was super fun.
"Well,Hana,take care of that idiot. And hope we'll see soon."Bang said and the other's nodded their heads.
"Yah,oppa! I'm not an idiot. Don't make me tell your embarrassing stories to everyone at SM and your members."Mary Lee said and showed her tongue to Bang. He just glared at her and said 'Tsk.' They were like older brother and younger sister. We said bye and took a taxi and went home. I went strait to my bed.I was so dead tired.
Good night.Wrong. My phone beeped. Ugh,just when I was about to fall asleep. I got an text message.

From:Daehyun

To:Hana

Hi.Hope I didn't bother you.>.< Thank you for today and thank you for taking care of my hyungs.

And please tell Mary Lee noona I said thanks,she didn't give me her number. ^^;

Well,anyway,good night! :)

 I smiled and went to show the text to Mary Lee,but she was already sleeping.Oh well,I'll show it to her tomorrow.

 

From:Hana

To:Daehyun

Hello.You didn't bother me,don't worry! :) It was really nothing,I'm glad I could help your hyungs,they are really funny. ^^

I can give your number to her,if you want,that is.
Good night,oppa! :D

I can't believe how many idols I know already. I putted my phone on my night desk and turned off the lights.I wonder what will happen tomorrow?

 

 

----------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and please comment!

Tell me who's your favorite band and member,and why! :D