BoA helping to keep me as a secret?

Dreams can come true

Hana's POV*

It was boring in the audience,so I thought I should go to Mary Lee and SHINee. Mir probably didn't go there,since I didn't go with him.

I finally found SHINee's dressing room. I knocked on the door,and it was almost immediately opened by Mary Lee. She looked at me surprised and slammed the door in front of my face. I heard her laughing. 

She opened the door and motioned to keep quiet and go somewhere else. I thought she was mad at me or something. She then looked behind her,and closed the door again. Were SHINee changing their outfits or something like that? 

"Unnie..."I said in a questioning voice. The room was quiet. All of a sudden,the door opened wide,and I saw Lee Joon on the ground. He was just as surprised to see me. I then looked who else was in the room. SHINee and...Of course...Mir was there.

"Ah,Hana-ah..."Lee Joon said and looked at me.

"Wait...You know Hana?" Jjong oppa said. Mary Lee was holding Mir's mouth,but then she letted go,and started to kick the wall. I looked at the others again... This was so awkward.

"What do you mean? The question here is,tha why do you know her?" Lee Joon asked. Mir was helping him to get up. 

Mary Lee was frustrated and still kicking the wall,she was saying 'Aish...' and 'Chincha...'.

I motioned her to come to me,which she did.

"Unnie,I think we should go now...This is too awkward..." I said and Mary Lee agreed. She went back to the room to get her bag and closed the door after her. Mary Lee looked like she was almost cracking up on laughter. She then turned around again,opened the door and said something. She closed the door again and we walked to the idols little buffet-table in a huge room.

"Mary Lee-ah..." I heard a women's voice say. We turned aroun,and saw BoA. My eyes widened. She was my biggest inspiration. I loved how she wrote and composed her own songs.

"Ah,Boa-unnie!" Mary Lee said and they hugged each other. They then looked at me and chuckled.

"She's my aunties daughter. We're cousins.." Mary Lee said and they both smiled. My mouth was shaped like 'o'. Wait?! So she is childhood friends with BAP's Bang Yong Guk and cousins with BoA,The so called  'Almighty' BoA of SM. Wow.

"Nice to meet you! You must be Hana,right?" Boa unnie asked me. I nodded and she gave me a hug.

"I heard good things about you! I hope Mary Lee hasn't been a trouble for you..." Boa unnie said and patted Mary Lee's head. I shook my head and smiled. I still couldn't talk..

 

"You know,she got her stylist job,because of me." Boa unnie said as we were eating. 

"Oh...Really?" I said and looked at Mary Lee at the same time as I stuffed some chicken in my mouth. Chicken waits for no one. That's my motto.

"Yeah.Because unnie is respected in SM,she suggested me,and they beleived her." Mary Lee said while stuffing rice in .

"You make it sound,as I was wrong..." Boa unnie said and took the rice away from Mary Lee. Mary Lee pouted and tried to take it back.

"Don't eat so much,you'll gain weight...."Boa unnie said.

"I won't! I'm the type that doesn't gain any weight!" Mary Lee said and took the rice back. I stopped eating my chicken. Well,I wasn't... I sighed and pouted. My dear chicken...

"So,have you met any idols yet Hana?" Boa unnie asked me. I nodded and she smiled at me.

"Really? There are a lot here today too." She said and looked around her. The idols were coming to eat here before the recording.

"Um..Hana..."Mary Lee said as she looked behind her.

"What is it?" I asked. She motioned me to look behind her. I saw MBLAQ and SHINee walking to our direction. My eyes widened and I went under the table to hide.

BoA's POV*

Hana went under the table all of a sudden. I looked at Mary Lee,confused. She just smiled and went under the table us well.

"Cover for us..." She said. I saw my SHINee dongsaegns coming my way. I waved at them to come to sit with us,but Mary Lee punched my leg. She waved her hands back and worth,saying no.

"Hi noona! Mind if we sit with you?" Taemin asked. I looked at Mary Lee who shooked her head furiously.

"No." I said. They all were about to sit,but Onew motioned them to stand up. 

"Why not noona?" Minho asked me. Hmm...Why not indeed...

"Because...I need my space...For my legs..." I said and placed my legs on the other chair opposite to mine. The table and the chairs were like the ones you sit at picnics. They all laughed.

"You're funny noona." Jonghyun said. I looked at Mary Lee and Hana.

"Distract them!" Mary Lee said without any voice. I closed my eyes and sighed. Why am I doing this? To maintain my 'you-can trust-me-image'? 

"Oh,hey...Is that your manager there? I think he's calling for you!" I said and pointed at the door in the end of the room. They all turned around. Mary Lee and Hana crawled from under the table and started running to another door. They safely maded out the door before SHINee turned to look at me,like I was going bananas...Haha,bananas...

"Noona,are you ok?" Onew asked me. I nodded and smiled casually. I noticed Key was staring at the table. I looked what he was staring at...The foods of the girls...

"Noona...Who's are those?" He asked me. 

"What do you mean...? They're mine obviously..." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"But you just told me at the SM meeting,that you were on a diet..."Key said. He looked at me suspicious.

"Well,it failed..." I said and smiled. He sitted down and looked at the food. He then lifted his eyes and looked at me.

"That chicken is pretty greasy...Lots and lots of calories---" He said and pressed the chicken with Hana's fork. Alot of grease drained from the chicken. I leaned on my hand and tapped with my other hands fingers on the table.

"Yes,I know...But it's so delicious..." I said and motioned the others to sit.

"I thought you didn't want us to sit,noona..." Onew said. I blinked my eyes few times. Aish,why am I doing this?

"Well,how's your day? Good?" I asked them and looked away to avoid their eyes.

"Noona...Who's bag is that?" Key asked. I looked next to me,where he was pointing. A pink bag...Aish...Mary Lee left her bag...

"Um...It's..mine..." I said and took the purse and swinged it from one side to another.

"Really? Cause you have another bag next to you..." Key said. I looked to my other side,where my real bag was. Aish...

"Omo...Look at that...My assistant left her bag here..." I said and stood up. "I'll go look for her and return her this bag..." I said and waved at the boys and started to run to the door,which Mary Lee and Hana went through from.

 

Minho's POV*

After an awkward silence,our manager came to our dressing room,telling us,that we could eat now,before recording. We stood up and practically ran to the cafeteria,from the awkwardness.

When we arrived,the others were distarcted by the buffet table,while I on the other hand,decided to look for a place to sit. I spotted a pink haired girl,looking in our way. I'm pretty sure it was Mary Lee. I took my food and turned around. I also noticed,that a brown haired girl turned to look at us,it was Hana.She turned back and went under the table.... Mary Lee talked to someone,and followed Hana. I noticed it was Boa-noona.

"Hey guys,Boa-noona is sitting there. Let's go." I said and the others agreed. Boa noona was waving at us,but then she looked under the table.

Taemin asked if we could sit with her. She looked under the table again.

"No." Boa noona said,as we were about to sit,but Onew hyung told us to stand up. She placed her legs on the chair and tried to distract us,by telling us that our manager is calling for us. We all turned around,but in the corner of my eye,I could see Mary Lee and Hana running away.

Key sitted first,and started to talk about a chicken and bags. When Onew hyung heard the word 'chicken' he was now staring at it,wanting to eat it. I chuckled. Boa-noona also escaped and runned to the same door,which Mary Lee and Hana went through as well. 

The others were just quiet and were staring at the door. I looked to my left,and saw the MBLAQ guys,staring at us. When they noticed,that I had noticed them,they immediately turned away and talked about the food. I turned to look at my members.

Key hyung was nagging about how greasy the food is,and how it will ruin his face,by adding more greasiness to it. All I heard was nagging.

"Hey guys..." I said,grabbing everyone's attention. "The MBLAQ was staring at us..." I said and everyone looked at them.

"Let them...Do the...Yeah..." Onew hyung said. He was too into the chicken,so I don't think he even cared,or listened well..At all...

"What's up with them knowing our  foreigner? It's not fair..." Key said. We all looked at him,except for Onew hyung.

"Our..?" Jonghyun hyung asked. Key shrugged his shoulders. I looked at the door and saw Boa-noona dragging Hana and Mary Lee with her. I told my members,and they were all looking at them now as well,except for Onew hyung...Seriously,that chicken needs to go...

BoA's POV*

"Unnie~~" Mary Lee said in a whiny voice. "Don't drag us back there..." She said.

"You made me look like an idiot,now you two are going to pay..." I said as I was dragging...I mean...Gently holding their hands to follow me... 

"Where are you even dragging us...?" Mary Lee asked. They told me about the awkwardness in the SHINee's dressing room feat. MBLAQ. Revenge is mine~~<3

We were now between SHINee and MBLAQ. They all looked at us. I smiled my sweet smile at the guys and pushed Mary Lee and Hana in front of me. The guys were now looking at them.

"Hi...I'm BoA. You probably know these two,right?" I asked MBLAQ. They nodded. I smiled again.

"They're here to explain,what happened at the dressing room..." I said and looked at SHINee and MBLAQ. They looked at each other.

"Yah...Unnie---" Mary Lee said. She was trying to escape from my tight grip around her wrist.

"Don't you even try to escape,missy... You said you'll explain,right?" I said and smiled at Mary Lee,who showed me her tongue.

"One question..." Key said. We all looked at him. "I wanna know how Mir hyung met Hana..." He continued. Hana squinted her eyes at Key and then she closed them and took a deep breath.

"Um...That---" Mir said. The MBLAQ members looked uncomfortable.

"That's not really important..." Lee Joon said. 

"Tsk...Why is it not ?" Key said and crossed his arms. Mir avoided eye contact with anyone.

"Yeah,do tell them,oppa..." Mary Lee said,and looked at Mir,kinda angry,but happy at the same time.

"Fine..." Mir said. The MBLAQ members looked at Mir,shocked.

"Mir-ah..." G.O said. "You're not really going to say it,are you?" He continued.

"But,what am I supposed to say then?" Mir asked s.They didn't know what to answer. 

"Are you going to tell them or not?" Mary Lee asked.

"Why do you keep asking? It's not like you know anything..."Mir said. Mary Lee tsked.

"Oh,but I do...Remember,when you were with Hana,and someone called her? Yeah? Well that was me..." Mary Lee said and Mir's eyes widened. "Oh,and Hana told me about what happened..." She was practically hissing at Mir. 

"Want me to tell them,or are you going to tell them?" Mary Lee said. Lee Joon stood up. There wasn't anyone else at the cafeteria but us.

"Yah,you really piss me off you know..." He said and pointed at Mary Lee.

"Oppa,I wouldn't get so cocky...Remember what I said the other day? Be careful..." Mary Lee said and Lee Joon squinted his eyes at Mary Lee,but sitted down.

"Noona,what happened?" Taemin asked Mary Lee. Hana started to move,uneasily.

"Well...Mir oppa here robbed and KNOCKED Hana out..." Mary Lee said. Mine and SHINee's mouth opened,almost dropping on the ground.

"WHAT?!" SHINee said. I looked at Mir,blinking my eyes furiously,in shock. He looked at the table. The MBLAQ members were embarrased of Mir's actions.

"You did what?!" Jonghyun said. 

"You heard me oppa! Your ears didn't decieve you!" Mary Lee said,still hissing at Mir. 

"Unnie---Let it go already...He apologised." Hana finally spoke. 

"Yeah! I already apologised and Hana accepted it!" Mir said,stood up and danced some kind of a victory dance.

"Hana-ah...Are you serious? He...Oh My God..." Key said and stood up. He the walked in front of Hana and shook her from  her shoulders.

"Wake up girl! He could have killed you!!" Key said. The cafeteria had an reeeeeaaaaaallyyyyy long and oh so awkward silence.

"Oh,here you are MBLAQ,SHINee and BoA-ssi! We start in 3!" A man said and walked away again. Mary Lee took Hana's hand and they passed Key running to the door. Mary Lee then turned around and looked at Mir once again,pissed.

"Have fun everyone! Except for Mir and Lee Joon oppa..." She said and looked at Lee Joon now. "I'll come back later!"She said and looked at SHINee.They then went out the door.

MBLAQ and SHINee looked at each other,like it was some kind of a war... I coughed. Everyone was standing now and looking at me.

"I think we should go now...Let's forget all this stupid nonsense and move on! " I said. They all looked at me with angry eyes and a raised eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and looked away slowly. Boy,was it awkward... I started to walk towards the door,grabbing each of the bands maknaes,Taemin and Mir and lead the way. 

This day should be fun...