Different

The First Snow Without You

Chapter 8


Nina POV:

    FINALLY!!!! Back in KOREA!!!....I can’t wait to see ma lil sis. Phew!!! Got those weird skinny Chinese girls off my back. Hmmm.....I texted her this morning....why hasn’t she replied?...Wait...why did I text her to come? SHE DOESN’T KNOW HER WAY HERE!!!! EOTTEOKHAE???? What if she gets lost or....oh no....crap....ness...*pass out*

    Just then the stewardess asked me if i wanted to drink something. Being on the happy side now that I can go back to my lil sis.... “Do you have Sprite?” Gina’s favorite~. I looked out of the window and saw Incheon Airport.....*Here I come sis!*


Gina POV:

    I’ve been waiting to see her since....I don’t when. I looked over to Chanyeol. Nothing would have been possible without you...thank you Yeolie. I gave a warm smile. He looked at me with a confused look....but it was soon replaced with his wide and bright smile. I looked to my right and saw Luhan. “Thank you guys” I hugged both of them. Luhan just made me feel like he’s my older brother...hehehehehe

    Then I heard the announcement for the arrival. I started to jump around like a little girl waiting for her teddy bear. I noticed many Chinese people start to walk out. My excitement  was freaking Luhan out...I could see it. Then suddenly.....


LuHan POV:

    Gina’s eyes widened so much that they were bigger than D.O.’s eyes.
 

“UNNIE!!!!!!” She ran like as if she was being chased by a monster...but then.....BAM!!! CHanyeol ran up to her and held her up. Her face was red. I thought she was gonna cry but she just regained her senses and then started to run around. Then she stopped...a huge smile flashed on her face, but she didn’t run.

 

I turned around to look at where she was looking and...I saw a huge group of Chinese men? Gina was excited to see this? Just when I looked back I noticed the men walk away into different directions. It was like in the movies...the huge crowd of people disappeared and that one person stepped out. Unknowingly dressed in complete different fashion. To me she looked like she was The woman in Black. She had her black little black dress, black jacket, black shades, black hair, black fishnet stockings, black 6-inch pumps, a little black purse and her black suitcases. In between all that black was fair skin and a pair of red lips. Those lips curved into a smile when she saw Gina running towards her, showing her pearly white teeth. I guess Gina isn’t the only special person... She dropped all her luggage and hugged her younger sister, who in turn picked her up and swung her in the air. As Gina put her down her eyes moved to Chanyeol...she waved at him and hugged him when Gina released her. Then...


Nina POV:

    I released Chanyeol and turned and noticed Luhan-ssi. Eo? What is he doing here? I guess he’s Gigi’s (Gina) friend. I gave a polite smile and went back to take my luggage. But Luhan-ssi beat me to it. I was flustered at his action. Our eyes never locked. My badass image just flushed away. I turned away first, trying to keep my self in tact.

    “UNNIE!!! Finally seeing you again!! I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!” Gina literally yelled into my ear. Good thing my ears were blocked because of the pressure inside the plane. “I missed you too...so...Chanyeol-ssi, Luhan-ssi thank you for bringing my sister here. I don’t kno-” “There’s no need for formalities and saying thank you...its our pleasure” He gave his signature eye-twitch smile. I walked back to the car with them...Gina was already telling me how school was...the one thing I like about her is I never have to ask her how she was doing or how it was without me....she just starts narrating without further instruction.

    “Unnie, why were you in China?”
    “Because I was doing a summer preparatory course for university there.” She knew I was lying but was pleased for now. I did go for a summer course in a university...but it wasn’t academic AT ALL! hehehehehehe my sister knows me too well~~~~
 

After about an hour. we reached home. Chanyeol and Luhan couldn’t stay for long and left once all my stuff was inside the house.

 

“Thank you again for everything” I bowed. Chanyeol just laughed and hug me. They soon left, leaving me and my cutesy little sister to have fun! I sat down next to her. She looked at me. I missed seeing her. I hugged her really tight for a really long time....she knew I was very emotional when it came to her.

 

“Yah, Unnie. Don’t cry. I want to know what you did in China!! TELL MEE!!!!!!”

“Well, I signed up for a preparatory dance class in a university there. I had to stay a week longer only because of the weather problems.” We ordered pizza and watched a movie. The next day I spent my time unpacking all my stuff and explaining the rules of the house to Gina. Then she left saying that she was gonna meet up with her friends. As I looked out of my window I could see our school. For the first time I was looking forward to going to school. *sigh*

I hope its different this year...