Lunch with Exo

The First Snow Without You

Chapter 9


The Next Day......
Gina and Nina went to school the next day excited to finally have each other. As they were getting close to school, Gina saw Daehyun and Ilhoon excitedly wave at her. She did the same as Nina just investigated the childish behaviours the freshies are doing.

    “Do you guys always say hello this way.....?” Nina asked in awe

    “Actually.....yes...yes we do.”

    “Hahaha oh Gina you really are my little sister~”

    “What do you mean...” Gina asked obviously really confused.

    “Well ever since we were little I was always the “depressing” type and you were the hyper girl that is very outgoing. You were never embarrassed to show who you really are. And the funny thing is you would always openly call people older than you Oppa even without their permission...hahhaah that was very amusing to watch.”

    “hahahhhaha ya....I remember that~~ I STILL DO IT NOW THOUGH!!! Like with Luhan Oppa I just officially met him yesterday and I called him Oppa. He seemed surprised.”

    “Anyways...Gina go have fun with your friends~”

    “KK~ but Nina unnie where are your friends..?

    “Um..they’re inside ha..ha..Just go and have fun, kay?”

    “KK, Unnie, See ya around~” As Gina turned and jogged to Daehyun and Ilhoon, Nina sighed as she saw her sister laughing and having fun. Gina..I am really glad you have friends that make you laugh. Please don’t become like me. I am just a dance-a-holic who has no friends. I don’t mind being by myself that much, but you would for sure...you are my happy-virus Han Gina. My Cutie Sister~


Lunch time~
Gina was looking around the lunch room trying to look for Daehyun, Ilhoon, and HyoJung, but couldn’t spot any of them. As she was about to give up looking and go to an empty table to enjoy her lunch alone, she heard her name...”HAN GINA!!!!” She turned around to the direction her name was being called and saw a very happy Chanyeol sitting with....woah.....hotties~ Wait..WAIT THEY ARE EXO!!! THE MOST POPULAR KINGKAS IN SM HIGH!! NO WAY AM I SITTING WITH THEM MY LIFE WILL BE RUINED WITH ALL THE FANS TRYING TO DESTROY ME!!! As Gina was about to turn away and just pretend that she didn’t see them Chanyeol started jogging to her and stopped her from turning around.

    “I know you heard me Han Gina...”

    “heh...he..hahahha What~ no~ I didn’t hear anything!”

    “YA RIGHT, I saw you look at us with those owl eyes~ Why you are not sitting with us....Chicken to sit with the ‘Hotties’~ BOCKBOCKBOCK” Chanyeol started clucking like a retarded chicken and Gina started to get very, and I mean VERY, embarrassed that she had a bestfriend that is somewhat......how should I say this? ....EMBARRASSING!

    “FINE! I will sit with you guys!! But, If any one of your freakin’ fans comes to and tries to ruin my life, I blame you.” Gina said in a serious tone.

Chanyeol nodded reluctantly and started to raise his voice again..

    “YAYAYAY~~! I CAN ENJOY LUNCH WITH MY BESTIES~” Chanyeol started jumping like an excited little boy.

As Gina and Chanyeol reached the “popular” table, all eyes were on the two best friends.

    “AYO WADDUP KREEASEE” Chanyeol said in his deep manliest voice.

    “AYO WASSUUUUUP” Kris answered back, “Who is this lovely lady we have here at our table?”  Gina blushed as Kris called her the “lovely lady”.

    “This lovely lady here is Han Gina.....my long lost best friend that I found like yesterday or something like that~” Chanyeol explained.

    “HEY, PARK CHANYEOL HOW CAN YOU FORGET WHEN WE REUNITED!” Gina exclaimed in disbelief.

    “Hehe~ hey guys, can Gina sit with us today~~ PWEASE A SPECIAL REQU-”

    “OK OK SHE CAN GEESH Park Chanyeol so annoying!!” A guy that a lot of guy-liner said.

    “Like YOU’RE any better Byun Baekhyun!!”

    “GOSH GUYS JUST SHUT UP!” The remaining 10 Exo members said in union.

Gina giggled at how amusing these “popular” people can be. She always thought that “popular” people would be the most rude and stuck up people on the planet, BUT she was wrong ‘I think I actually might like these people~’ Gina was brought back to reality when Chanyeol pulled her down to sit in between him and Lay.
 

“Hey, Gina you remember me right~ I am Lay your dance class sunbae~ hahaha just incase you’ve  forgotten~” Lay said while flashing his dimple for everyone to see.

 

“How could I forget you hahahha and I assume you already know my name since you just said it out loud hehe” Gina nervously said.

 

All the EXO members started to introduce themselves until it was Kai’s turn. He just sat there quietly listening to his music not know what was going on around him.

 

What the Heck?...He didn’t even know a girl was sitting at their table!

    “KIM JONGIN INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO GINA!” The so called Guardian Angel Suho said trying to get Kai’s attention.

 

Kai finally lifted his head up and his eyes grew bigger as he noticed all eyes were on him. One pair of eyes caught his attention the most ’What is the girl from our dance class doing here’ He thought to himself.


    “EHEM aren’t you going to...um...I don’t know maybe INTRODUCE YOURSELF!” Kris was about to scold Kai when the “Mother” of the group spoke up instead of Kai.

    “OK guys this is no time for arguing. Anyways Gina thats Kim Jongin, but he prefers to be called Kai. He is kind of...how should I say this...um....quiet and kinda cold towards people he doesn’t really know that well. But, he is a very nice guy if you get to know him~ sooo thats everyone~ Welcome to ExoPlanet!” D.O was excited to finally see a girl, that doesn’t freak out about meeting Exo, sitting at their table.

 

 

Gina enjoyed lunch talking to all the members of Exo and creating a small bond between each Exo member.


    “We have dance next Gina you want to walk with me and Kai?” Lay asked reluctantly.

    “Sure, why not? That would be great~”

 

 

The bell rang and a sea of students started to walk out of the cafeteria quickly so that they will not be late to class. As Gina was walking with Lay and Kai to the dance studio, she was lost in her trail of thoughts. I wonder where Nina is.....I didn’t see her eating in the cafeteria...maybe she went to the library or ate somewhere else with her friends~


    “Um...so..Gina, when did you start to like dancing?” Lay asked trying to feel less awkward.

    “I started ever since I was a little girl. I always watched my older sister dance and thought it was so cool, so I started to follow along and eventually came to love dancing more than anything! I dance when I’m sad, happy, and especially when I am hyper hehe, I like to dance anytime and anywhere!” Gina said as her green eyes started to sparkle.

Seriously.....who are you Han Gina and why are you suddenly talking to MY friends.....Let’s see how good you actually are. Kai smirked as he thought about what Gina said. He just couldn’t believe someone would love dancing as much as him.  

    “WOW! you must really love dancing...I do too~ we should dance together sometime, how about it?!?!” Lay was filled with excitement
    “BUT I’M YOUR DANCING PARTNER!!” Kai didn’t want to admit that he was jealous, but yes he was VERY Jealous. ONLY I DANCE WITH LAY NO ONE ELSE!

    “Now you talk? Seriously..?” Lay asked in disbelief.

    “You got a problem with that!!” Kai was tomato red all over due to embarrassment.

    “Um...so Hi, Jongin, I’m Gina. We haven’t officially introduced ourselves, but... um... it’s nice to meet you.” Gina smiled sheepishly as she raised her hand attempting a handshake with Kai.

    “Yeah...hey call me Kai.” He just stared at her hand and walked into the practice room.

Gina quickly put her hand down noticing that Kai just rejected her polite way of saying hi. Jerk!

    “Don’t worry it takes time for him to open up to people.” Lay said in a soothing voice attempting to lighten Gina up a bit, “We better change before our teacher scolds us for being late.” Gina nodded and followed Lay through the door to the dance studio.

As Gina walked into the girls changing room, she noticed a red headed girl.... As the girl turned to face Gina’s direction Gina gasped and froze at the spot.
This is not going to be an easy class.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

AYO WADDUP OUR FEWW SUBBIES AND READERS :D

This story is going to get interesting~~~ muahahha TEEHEE ^(^.^)^ 

LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS AND PLEASE

Subscribe&Comment&JUST LOVE US <3

-Author Gina B~