My Sister

The First Snow Without You

CHAPTER 7


Gina POV:

I couldn’t wipe the smile from my face. I finally found him....My Yeolie! I guess moving from dad and mom, who were obviously TOO caught up with work to take care of me, to my adorkable unnie was a good decision...hehehehehhe...this is gonna be fun!

 

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I bumped into someone. When I looked up I noticed a red haired, fair girl. She...OMG! She’s the one who I bumped into on the first day!!!!

 

“Oh...I’m sorry. I didn’t se--”. I was cut off when she slapped right across the face. WTH!!!! SHE’S GETTING ON MY NERVES(I’m not Han Nina sister for no reason!!!) I whipped my face towards her make-up-caked face.

 

“I swear to God this girl has been trying to ruin me ever since first day. Are you blind!? Oh wait....she must not understand what I’m saying....a Korean who doesn’t even know Korean! Pick up my books!” She ordered me. I just stared at her with an are-you-serious-look. I could see the irritation building up in her.

 

*SLAP*. I couldn’t take it anymore. I don’t know why I didn’t fight back but instead ran away....crying. I was humiliated. My first week of school and there goes my school life. I knew it. That girl wouldn’t leave me alone. She was gonna ruin my life here. *sobs*sob*sob*sobs*. The bell rang, I walked out of the cubicle in the girls bathroom and just ignored the stares and whispers. Suddenly I felt long strong arms hug me. I knew who it was. I immediately broke into a sob.

“Yeolie...*sniff* she’s after me. I didn’t do anything to her...*sniff* I swear *sniff*” I gripped onto his polo shirt like my life depended on it. “Shhh...its okay...Gina-yah...Nothing will happen to you...gwenchana..”.

 

Chanyeol POV:
    She continued to sob in my arms...Why does this always happen to her? Why the most innocent and sweet girl in the whole wide world?  I still remember, in kindergarten she would always be beaten up or be called names by all the girls and boys. I don’t know what they had against her.

    “Do you wanna walk outside for a while?” I asked her while lifting her chin up for me to see her face. She just shook her head, thanked me, hugged me for a few seconds and left. Just then I saw Daehyun and Ilhoon run to her and help her carry her stuff and head to english class. I sighed. Why? Will she ever find someone who can protect her? Wait! if she’s in this school that means her sister is too...I MUST LOOK FOR HER!!!

 


-The Next Day-

    The moment I walked into school I looked for Gina. BINGO! I skipped towards her locker. She turned to me and smiled brightly. Ok...she is feeling better! YAY!!

“Good Morning!!!!~~~~” I greeted happily.

“Good Morning~” she said as she hugged me. My heart skipped a beat when she hugged me. I could smell the Victoria Secret Vanilla scent. It was intoxicating. Without knowing I nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck. mhmmmm...she smells ni- YAH! Chanyeol she’s your best friend!! What are you thinking?

 


Gina POV:

    As I hugged him, I felt his round nose nuzzle into my neck. It tickled so I giggled a little. We probably hugged for 5 minutes straight! I finally pulled away. But, as I pulled away I noticed Daehyun and Ilhoon sprinting towards me. “AH!!!! -unff-”

GOOD MORNING~~” both of them singsonged. They didn’t freak out with Yeolie since I told them and HyoJung who he was.

“Hey Chanyeol! How are you?” Daehyun tried to start a normal conversation with him. “MUCH better now that Gina’s smiling”

 

“I know right. I was worried that she would never come back to normal!” Ilhoon over exaggerated. We were early in school and we decided to go outside to the field bleachers and sit. Just then, I realized I hadn’t seen my sister...even at home. She had just left a pair of key under the mat. I wonder what she’s up to?

 

The day went pretty well. I didn’t see Hyuna (the red haired creepy girl) and I had the most fun with my four besties : Hyo Jung, Daehyun, Ilhoon and Yeolie! Yeolie offered to walk me home.

 

As we walked, I looked at him and wondered where he stayed. “Hey Yeolie, where do you live?”

 

“Just a few blocks from your house.” He answered. When we reached my house, I turned and thanked him for accompanying me. “I’ll come in the morning to pick you up. See you tomorrow!”

 

“But it’s Friday. We don’t have school tomorrow.” We both burst out laughing. After that he turned and walked away. I can’t imagine my life without my bestie Yeolie. I missed you Yeolie...Can you stay by my side all the time?

 


********

 

 

I woke up the next morning thanks to my phone. It was ringing like crazy! I looked at the time....6:30 in the morning??? Which idiot is calling me at this time? I looked at the phone. 73 missed calls from an unknown number....OMG!!! DO I HAVE STALKERS ALREADY???!?!? Just then I recieved a text message from the same number.

 

Hey! Long time no speak and see....WHY ARE YOU NOT PICKING UP THE PHONE!!???? Anyways, my flight is gonna be in Seoul at 10 in the morning. Come to pick me up.

- Love Nina Unnie

 

My eye shot open when I read my unnie’s name....SHE WAS OUT OF TOWN?? I immediately dialled Chanyeol, he did say I could call whenever I needed to.

 

“Yeobeose-”

 

“YEOLIE!!! Ineedyourhelp.MysisteriscomingandIdunnohowtogettotheairport!” I said in one breath.

 

“......WHAT DID YOU SAY? All I heard was Yeolie.”

 

“ Urgh....My sister is coming from somewhere....her flight is landing at 10-”

 

“AT 10??? WHY DIDN’T YOU CALL EARLIER?”

 

“CUZ I DIDN’T KNOW UNTIL SHE TEXTED ME JUST NOW!!!!” I explained.

 

“I don’t even know how to drive....wait let me check who is awake...hold on.” I heard him walk out and ask if any of his hyungs could drive him and me to the airport.

“Hello, Gina?”

 

Yeah... ?”

 

“OK!. Luhan Hyung is the only one awake. He said he’ll drive us. Get ready I will be there in half an hour.”

 

”KK!! Thanks Yeolie! You’re the best!!!!”

 

With that, I hung up. I ran into the shower and took a quick shower. Just as I wore my tank top and jeans I heard the doorbell. I ran down and stumbled on a few steps but thankfully made it to the door in one piece.

“Hey!” I greeted Chanyeol and....no one? “Where’s Luhan?”

 

“He’s gone to the gasoline place thingy. He’ll be back. OMG!! Your sister is gonna flip!” I turned around and noticed that the whole house was a mess. Without further waiting we ran around and cleaned everything. I realized I had not unpacked. We did that as well. I noticed the room at the end of the corridor. It was locked since I entered the house. I wonder whose it is?

 

Chanyeol pulled me out of my thoughts when he yanked me by the arm "DUDE!!! Its already 8:45!!!! Luhan hyung is waiting for us COME ON!!!!!!"

 

We both sprinted towards the door while grabbing and quickly putting on our jackets since it will start to snow today. I didn't even bother saying hi to the one who was driving us until we got into the highway.

"Sorry Luhan Oppa....its just I've never been so excited about someone's arrival.....and its just I haven't seen her in like AGES!"

 

"Gwenchana. There's no need to explain....I can understand. Lets just get to the airport now because we're already late." Luhan told me. I started to get excited in my seat when the airport came into my line of sight. Then it hit me......HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RECOGNIZE HER???? Since I hadn't seen her since elementary school....I don't know what she'll look like now. Crap!


I ignored the fact that I couldn't recognize her.  As we walk into the airport, I noticed on the bulletin board. CHINA:10:00 - LANDED.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Co-Author Note:: Here you go guys!! Another chappie~!! ENJOY~!!

Comments&SubbiesR❤ed :)