Chapter 2

My Tumblr Friend

Your point of View

 

You keep talking to Sara for what felt like 5 mins but when you look at the time it was already 6:00 pm "! I better go inside!" you exclaim and rush inside of your house. You quickly run into your room and change into some sweats and begin dinner just in time, the door opening minutes later "I'm home!" your Unnie shouts and you run to the door to greet her "Unnie~" You scream and give her a big hug. She chuckles and hugs you back, when you let go you both walk into the kitchen and your Unnie throws her bag onto the floor and takes a deep breath "Smells good. What you cooking?" she asks and takes a seat on the kitchen table.

"Kimichi spaghetti" you answer and grab 2 plates, yes just 2. Your parents went on a well deserved holiday traveling the world leaving you and your Unnie alone but that was alright. You 2 where having a blast watching movies, and doing other stuff you could never with your parents home like swearing. You even managed to come to an agreement, she would work since she is 24 , and get the money and you would do the cleaning and cooking. 

It wasn't as bad you thought it would be since the house was always relatively clean and you learned to cook from your Umma. You took out the Kimichi spaghetti and watched as your Unnie took a huge spoon full loading her plate up before stuffing some in . "Welph whaph are yoph whaphing phor?" she asks over flowing with food. You chuckle at her and wipe the corner of that had sauce on it clean "You know sometimes it feels like we're a married couple" you say while eating. 

She looks at you funny then breaks out into a grin "Well I guess I'm the Appa and your the Umma then hm?" You giggle then nod and continue your meal in silence. Once dinner was finished your Unnie went up to take a shower and you started on the dishes putting the left over Kimichi spaghetti in the fridge. Just as you finished washing them your phone buzzed, you looked at it only to see you had a tumblr message. 

Opening your inbox you smiled at the message.

 

Hey ^^

Min what do you think of my English? Is it passable?

                                                                         -yguy-kai

 

You look at it confused for a moment, why did Sara want to know if her English was passable or not? She lived in Canada right? So shouldn't she have to speak English all the time? Dismissing it as a confidence thing you quickly type back a reply.

 

Sup?

Your English is fine ^^ I can understand you perfectly after all right?

-you

 

As you wait for Sara's reply you head up into your room and change into your pj's"MIN!!! THE MOVIES STARTING GET YOUR DOWN HERE!" Your Unnie yells and you roll your eyes but giggle after hurrying down the stairs into the living room The Avengers one of your favorite movies was playing and you sat down next to your Unnie eyes glued onto the screen. Minutes later your phone buzzed and you looked at it to see a reply from Sara.

 

Oh thank god...I was so worried that my English T_T

-yguy-kai

 

Throughout the rest of the movie you were talking to Sara and your Unnie noticed. As soon as the movie was done she grabbed your phone out of your hands "Yah! Give it back!" you whine but your Unnie just shakes her head. "yguy-kai?" She says giving you an odd look "Isn't that Sara?" You slowly nod your head and she smirks at you, you tilt you head confused "Unnie why are you smiling like that? It's creepy" You say but your Unnie just giggles evilly.

"I think your in love~"  she sing and you roll your eyes ""Please Unnie, How can I be in love with a girl? I'm straight" you say and your Unnie just shrugs while smirking "Well you never know until you try~" She continues singing as she walks up stairs and you face palm yourself. "Unnie is such a " you say but frown, was I in love with Sara? You thought to yourself but dismiss the thought with the shake of your head, "It's impossible and besides it's not like you'll ever meet her." You say to yourself  heading up to your shared room with your Unnie and fall asleep on your bed as soon as you lay down.

 

Onew's Point of View

 

You sigh a breath of relief after talking with Min no longer worried about if your English was good enough and focused on bigger problems like what you where going to do if you ever saw her. You knew she was a major SHINee fan as well as Exo so it's pretty likely that she would come to your concert. You hear a knock on the door to your bedroom that you didn't share with anyone else since you were the leader that momentarily disrupted your thoughts.

"Hyung it's time to go" Key said and you nod your head grabbing your suitcase in the process and make your way to the van waiting outside for you and your band mates. Once everyone was there you looked at your phone slightly disappointed that there where no more messages form Min, but then again a girl gotta sleep right?

"Hey Onew" Jonghyun said and you looked up to face him "What?" you ask and his face looked puzzled "Just one question, why did you make your tumblr name yguy-kai?" You sigh and Taemin pipes in "Ya Hyung. Why did you?" You scan the car to see Key and Minho also listening suddenly interested in the conversation. "Well i needed help making a tumblr account so I ask Kai for help and he just made that my name. I'm just to lazy to change it" you say and shrug your shoulders.

"But why didn't you ask us?" Minho asked with a hurt expression and you feel your heart tug a bit. "Well you weren't here and I knew if i ask one of these derps they would it up" you said bluntly and Minho smiles then while the rest look hurt. "Hyung~" Taemin whines but then Jonghyun laughs "You're probably right." The rest of us laugh then and continue the ride to the airport in a frenzy of giggles, laughter and the occasional snort.

You wait in the airport terminal for what seemed like forever watching the others fool around excitedly and doing some fan service with the few lucky fans who where that early morning. And it was early like 4:00 am early. "Um can we get a picture?" you hear a small and nervous voice to your right and turn to see a fan looking down shyly. You smile your smile and nod your head her face lighting up immediately and the rest of the wait passes in a blur.

"I WANNA SIT NEXT TO MINHO!" Taemin roars on the plane and Key immediately gets up apologizing to everyone nearby for the disturbance going to sit next to Jonghyun, but not before giving a glare to Taemin who just shrugged it off sitting happily next to a now face palming Minho. You chuckle at this and sit on the other side of Key zoning out for the rest of the trip falling into a deep sleep with sweet dreams of anticipation for the concert and maybe a fateful meeting.

"HYUNG WE'RE HERE!!" someone shouts in your ear and you wake up with a start falling off the seat, you hear giggling and look up to see Key smiling. "Come on hyung!" Minho shouts and you slowly get up making your way to exit the plane a very eager Jonghyun skipping behind you. "WOW!" Taemin exclaims as soon as we get off the plane looking in awe at the airport full of American people. You giggle at his cuteness and ruffle his hair "Come on, maybe we can explore before 

 

You're point of view

 

"MIN!! GET UP NOW UNLESS YOU WANNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL AGAIN!" you shoot your eyes open sitting straight up a your sister voice only to realize what she's saying. Groaning you look at the clock to see it was 6:00 am, "Well better get this day started" you say to yourself and lazily slouch into the bathroom brushing your teeth and washing your face. After you make your way down to the kitchen making breakfast for both you and your Unnie. 

"What do you feel like eating?" you ask and your Unnie thinks for a moment "I want pancakes!" she shouts happily and you begin on breakfast. "Are you exited for the concert tonight?" you Unnie asks out of the blue and you tilt your head confused "Concert?" you say and she shakes her head. "Give it a minute" she says and then suddenly your eyes widen "THE SHINEE CONCERT IS TONIGHT!!" You jump around squealing in excitement and your Unnie laughs at you.

Soon you both finish and your run upstairs to change your cloths and leave the house waving goodbye to your Unnie who goes to work around 8. Running for the entrance you just make it inside you classroom before the bell rings and see your friend catching her breath off to the side. You smile at each other and make your way to your seats ad the teacher walks in. "OK class today we are learning about Trig Identities...." 

-----------

After a very boring class you wait outside for your friend to show up and a few moments later she does, you chat about useless things as you begin walking home and she brings the concert up "So what are you going to wear?" she asks and you groan "I DON'T KNOW!!" and she giggles at you. "Well you can't wear just anything after all we do have BACKSTAGE tickets" you squeal at the word backstage and she giggles. "I have an idea, why don't you grab what you wanna wear and hang out a my house until the concert. That way you can help me pick out what I want to wear." She nods her head enthusiastically as we make a quick stop at her house and continue to mine.

We spend the rest of the time before the concert fan girling and getting ready, you finally managed to chose an outfit that didn't look like you were trying to hard or not trying at all. It was a simple SHINee fan tee and some knee length denim shorts all tied together by your eyeliner. "Wow that looks amazing! Do me too!" your friend squealed and you happily did the same to her eyes.

Moments later it was time to go, the concert wasn't until another 2 hours but if you wanted a good spot you had to go early, quickly  making dinner and putting it into the fridge; you write a short note to your Unnie. You and your friend made your wave to the bus stop and waited impatiently as it finally arrived. After another agonizing hour you were finally there and you along with your friend ran all the way to the stadium eager to get inside. 

Once there you were amazed that there was already so many people there, but then again this was SHINee. You quickly find some good spots and wait for the concert to start and start screaming your lungs out as you see smoke appearing on the stage and SHINee coming on. They looked amazing in real life and you almost fainted as you saw your bias Onew. They started the concert off with an old favorite, Replay.

After the concert was over you quickly made your way to the backstage area with the other luck 5 girls that also got backstage passes. Hopping in place from excitement, nervousness and anticipation your friend slapped you head "Stay still" she said but was tapping her foot excited as well. You giggled at her and squabbled a bit until you heard someone clear their throat and your heart just stopped.

Standing there right in front of you was the one and only SHINee's Onew.

 

Onew's Point of View

 

You make your way to the 7 girls standing together that were waiting to meet SHINee, the lucky backstage pass winners. As you reach them you notice that 2 of them where having an argument so you clear your throat to catch there attention wanting this to be over as soon as possible to get your phone that was locked up in the dressing room. But as they turned around all the thought flew straight out of you head as you say the girls face. 

She was amazingly beautiful in your eyes and you swear you felt a little kick to your heart, not wasting any more time you approach them all and shake hands making sure to shake the girls hand who had caught your attention last. "I'm Onew" You say as you shake her hand and felt electricity run through your veins at the touch. She blushed slightly and shyly said "I'm Minnie." Minnie the name sounded so right in you head and felt like the embrace of a old friend as you said it out loud. "That's a nice name Minnie." 

From there you let the rest of the guys take of the others as you kept most of you attention on Minnie, talking to her occasionally and pointing out interesting things backstage. She smiled at everything and my heart raced throughout the tour. Of course you talked to the other girls and the other members of SHINee talked to Minnie and for some odd reason you felt jealous as Key gave her a quick hug.

Mentally slapping yourself you tried to act normal for the rest of the meeting until it was time to say goodbye, inwardly crying you shook hands with Minnie one last time knowing you'll never see her again and your half hour crush just ended painfully. The guys noticed this of course and your odd attachment to Minnie and tried to comfort you "You never know you could see her again" Jonghyun said encouragingly but you sighed knowing it wasn't likely "Maybe" you said and went to your dressing room together with them.


Ok so what do you guys think? 

Leave comments and any ideas you have

And excuse my bad grammar, i just finished all my homework and wanted to update for you guys ^^