Chapter 5

My Tumblr Friend

Onew's Point of View

 

We exit the ice cream parlor and you grab her hand praying she doesn't shake it off and luckily she didn't, you walk her all the way to her house and as she pulls out her key you let go of her hand and stand there awkwardly. Should I ask to go in? You think to myself wondering if it would be rude. Before you could think any more your mouth just opens and words come pouring out "Can I come in for a bit?" She smiles nodding and lets you enter her house.

You walk in and take off your shoes and explore the house you care out a short conversation with her and it results in her showing you her room. You follow her up the stairs quietly and as you enter her room your awe stuck. It's been a while since you've been to a real home since your always so busy and have a hard time finding time to visit friends and family.  "What? It's just a simple bedroom" she says and you smile. "Yes it's ordinary and I love it. It looks like a home" you say and watch as she goes to sit on the bed. 

You walk up to her and look her straight in the eye "Min" you say and get nervous. You really liked Min and knew you would never get a chance like this again so you took a deep breath before speaking "I want us to be more than friends will you go out with me?" You watch as her eyes widen and then the reality strikes you. What was I thinking!! You scream in your head she probably thinks I'm weird or just trying to get her in bed.

You quickly add on before she could say anything in response "I mean like we may have just meet for the first time but we've been friends for a really long time and I really do honestly like you." She smiles then and nods her head, your heart explodes and you jump away squealing not believing your luck. Min actually agreed to go out with you! It was one of the happiest days of your life, your rush back to Min and reach out your hand to pull her up into a hug. She grabs it but with your luck you manage to rip and come tumbling down.

You close your eyes waiting for impact and something jabs you in the stomach, internally groaning you prop yourself up on your elbows only to see Min's face only inches away. Before either of you could move the door slams open  "I'M HO...WHAT THE ?"  You watch as the girls face who you assume is Min's sister turn to shock then she grins heavily raising her eyebrows "Hehe sorry for interrupting" she say "Unnie wai.." Before Min could finish her sentence her sister closed the door and you look back at Min.

Her face was slightly flushed and she was pouting a bit "Could you get off now?" she says and your eyes widen, you hurriedly get off of her and bow apologizing "Sorry, I'm so sorry. It was an accident" she shakes her head and waves her hand "It's ok" She walks out of the room and you follow behind, you guys enter the kitchen and see her Noona eating chips in front of the T.V. She looks at us surprised "You done already? That was fast" she comments and Min face palms "Unnie it was accident her just tripped." 

Her Noona's mouth forms an 'O' and she giggles after patting the seat next to her "So who is this guy?" She asks pointing at you and you clear your throat "Hi, I'm Jinki" you say sticking out your hand. She reaches over to shake it and smirks "My my now aren't you a good catch" "Unnie~" Min wines and her Noona's eyes widen "You didn't deny it...OMO are you guys really dating?!?!" She exclaims and Min looks away shyly.

You move next the her and grab her hand, looking back at her sister you smile and nod "Yep, we just got together" "WAH! CONGRATULATIONS!!" her Noona shout a little to loudly and you chuckled "Well it's nice to see that you wont be on your phone all the time talking to Sara anymore an actually interacting with people" he Noona say and you clear you throat nervously "Umm well actually I'm Sara." 

 

Your point of view

 

"Umm well actually I'm Sara" Jinki say and you watch as your Unnie's eyes widen, she glances and you and smirks and you have a feeling you know what's going on in her head right now "I told you so~" She says and you sigh "Let's talk about this later, Onew do you have to go back now it's getting late?" you say and watch as your sister gets confused. "Onew? I thought his name was Jinki? And isn't Onew the name of the singer you like?" She asks and Onew, you mean Jinki raises his hand.

"I'll explain" he says and you all sit on the couch the 2 of you still holding hands "So first off my real name is Jinki and it's what I liked to be called by close friends and family. My stage name is Onew and yes I'm that singer..." At this your Unnie jumps off the couch and rushes over to Jinki squinting at him "Are you really?" She says and he nods his head. You Unnie then jumps up and down excitedly "I meet a celebrity!!" she then suddenly stops and grabs Jinki's arm "Can you introduce me to some hot Korean guys?" She says shamelessly.

"UNNIE!~" You loudly wine and she pouts sitting down "What it doesn't hurt to ask" She says shrugging your shoulders and Jinki chuckles "Sure, I have a perfect idea of who would suit you" he says and your Unnie's eye light up "Really?" She says and Jinki nods "Yep" "Thanks!!" You Unnie shouts and he shakes his head "No problem...uh.." "Call me Noona" Your Unnie says and Jinki smiles. Throughout their conversation you sat there quietly holding onto Jinki's hand enjoying his company and body warmth.

So this is what it's like to have a boyfriend you think to your self and smile at the thought, you zone out as Jinki tells her about how he was Sara and pretended to be a girl. You close your eyes and lean you head on his shoulder "Oh! I think Min's asleep" You faintly hear your Unnie say. "I'll take her up" Jinki replies and wraps his strong arms around you, one at your waist and the other on your back. You cuddle up to his chest enjoying the closness and he smiles down at you.

He gently places you on your bed and places the cover over you, he leans in close and whispers "Goodnight my girlfriend" and kisses you softly on your forehead. You smile in you sleep and he turns and walks down the stairs leaving you in your room.

 

Onew's Point of View

 

You come down the stairs and see Min's Noona sitting sitting in the same spot, you hesitantly walk in front of her and she still doesn't notice you to lost in her own thoughts. You clear your throat loudly to get her attention  and she looks up blinking "Jinki" She says and you smile "Noona I have leave it's late" you say. She nods her head and gets up walking you to the door a frown evident on her face "Noona is something wrong?" you ask and she faces you "You're a singer right Jinki?" She questions and you nod your head, she sighs and rubs her temples "And I'm assuming your in California for a concert yes?" She says and again you nod you head.

"Then howl long tell you go back to Korea?" she says and your smile falls and she tilts her head knowingly "I thought so, not long is it?" You shake your head "Only until tomorrow, where leaving in the night.." you say trailing off your voice becoming quieter with each word. "So what are you going to do? You just asked Min out are you going to break up with her the next day?" she questions and you stay silent and frown sadly.

Noona sighs once again before ruffling your hair and you smile at the action; it was as if she really was your Noona, "Well take you time and think, I just don't want my sister to get hurt to badly" she says. You nod your head and slip on your shoes, you wave goodbye to Min's Unnie and walk to the bus stop your mind swirling. Once on the bus you sat down and put your head in between your knees having a headache thinking to much. 

You pull out your phone and scroll down the list and see Min's name, you pull up her profile and look at the number and the picture you had for her. You smile and shake your fist determinedly, no matter what you where going to find someway to make this work. Even if it was a long distance relationship, you really like Min and knew you could stay faithful to her no matter what. You just hope Min feels the same way and wont want to end the barley begun relationship. 

 

Your Point of View

 

You wake up surprised to be in bed "Wasn't I on the couch?" you say recalling yesterday and then blush furiously as you remember Jinki had carried you up to your bed. Aahhh Jinki~ You think happily as you giggle and jump out of your bed, your brush your teeth humming to SHINee's newest song Dream Girl. When you finish you wash your face, use the toilet and run down the stairs in your pajamas'. It was Saturday so you had no school and had to reason to rush, you see your Unnie in the kitchen looking though the fridge and decide to scare her.

Like a panther you creep up behind her "RAAWRR!" you shout grabbing onto her shoulders making her squeal in fright. "Min you ! I could have dropped the milk!" your Unnie shouts at you and you shrug with a big smile on your face "But you didn't" you reply and she rolls her eyes. You hip chuck her out of the way and start roaming the fridge for eggs "I'll make pancakes, go get ready Unnie" You say and she nods leaving you to your work "I'm so glad you can cook~" You Unnie says and she walks up the stairs. "What am I going to do when you get married and leave me~" she fake sobs and you chuckle.

She comes back down fully dressed in her work cloths and you were just about done making the pancakes, your Unnie eyes you as you happily hum while moving your hips to match the rhythm "Someone's happy" your Unnie says and you giggle as a response. You finish making the pancakes and set a plate full of them in front of her. "So your up pretty early today? I usually make my own breakfast on Saturday's" you Unnie says and you shrug your shoulders "I dunno. Just woke up early."
 

At that moment your phone beeps alerting you to a text message, you unlock your phone and smile seeing a text from Jinki


From: Jinki \(^0^)/

To: Min <3

Good morning beautiful~

 

You blush a bit seeing the text still not believing the fact that you where dating Jinki, your idol/ bias and the fact that he was so down to earth and just perfect. You quickly reply and notice your Unnie rolling her eyes which you ignore.

 

From: Min <3

To: Jinki \(^0^)/

Morning <3

 

You finish your breakfast and push your Unnie away from the sink motioning her towards the door "I'll do the dishes Unnie, you go to work" she smiles appreciatively and ruffles your hair "Well then I'll leave" she says and walks to the door putting her shoes on. You hear the front door open "I'M LEAVING! DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!" your Unnie hollers and you shake your head laughing. You finish with the dishes and our phone beeps with another text

 

From: Jinki \(^0^)/

To: Min <3

Are you free around 3:00 pm? Want to get together?

 

You squeal as you get the text and quickly write a reply

 

From: Min <3

To: Jinki \(^0^)/

Sure! See you at 3:00 pm ^^

 

 

It felt amazing being able to text that, you look at the clock it read 7:00 am, you decided to start getting ready, knowing you it was going to take until 3:00 to be dresses. You run up to your room and grab a pair of cloths running into the background, you take a long shower enjoying the heat and mentally apologize to your Unnie for the huge hydro bill she was sure to get. About half an hour later you waltz out of the bathroom and skip all the way to your bedroom, you roam around the closet and nothing seems to be appropriate for you date.

Growing desperate you look at the clock that read 11:00 am. "Already!" you exclaim and pull out your phone speed dialling your friend "Hello?" she says and you gush your reply "Hey-its-me-Min-i-need-help-picking-an-outfit-please-come-over!" Some how she managed to comprehend hat you where saying. Only a half hour later your door bell rang and you opened the door giving your friend a bear hug.

"Woah there" she said eyeing you as you still only had the towel on. "How about you put some sweats on, we eat lunch then get you ready?" your friend suggested and you nodded eagerly. Minutes later you both where sitting at the table eating sandwiches, you both finish and your friend helps your get dressed and you manage to be ready right at 2: 50 pm. While getting ready you told your friend the story of you and Jinki and she shook her head "I told you so~" She says and you push her out of the house "Ok ok, just go he'll be here soon."

Your friend waves goodbye and moments after she left your door bell rings and you open the door to see a smiling Jinki  "Ready?"

 

Onew's Point of View

 

You knock on the door and it's opened soon after, your jaw almost drops as you see Min dressed up in a beautiful black and white dress that complemented her figure perfectly "Ready?" you ask your voice managing to come out steady and she nods. You had the entire date planned out based on your knowledge of Min and knew it was going to be perfect. You grab her hand and she looks up at you, smiling you lead the way making light conversation.

Your first stop was the movies, you bought 2 tickets to whatever movie Min wanted to see; you were prepared to sit through a boring sappy romance so she could hold your hand and cry, but then again Min wasn't one to cry easily. Surprisingly she picked a fun family movie Ice Age 4 Continental Drift, the 2 of you were laughing throughout the entire movie understanding all the jokes and occasionally a parent or 2 that where their with their kids would stare at us like we where crazy. All in all it was fun.

After we left the movies we went to this amazing pizza restaurant and ate one of the best veggie pizza's you had ever tasted, mostly because Min was there eating it with you. She told you some of the hilarious things she's seen or been through in high school and you told her of your adventures of being an idol, mostly about running away from crazy fans. You finished your pizza and being the gentleman that you are you paid and refused to let Min pitch in. After all this was your first date together and probably will be the only one you guys will have in a while too, plus your an idol for heavon's sake you have the money.

It was around 7:00 pm and you where walking Min back to her house "Come here for a bit" you say leading her to the park taking a seat on a bench. Min looks around to see the park empty as always and you stare at her while she does, noticing your stare she turns around to face you. "What's up?" she asks and you grab her hands that where sitting in her lap, you hold them to your face and gently kiss them noticing the faint blush that was on her cheeks.

"There is something that I need to tell you Min" you say and she smiles "Sure what is it?" you take a shaky breath about to break the news to her, she had to know and it was either now or never "Well you see the thing is, SHINee was just in California for a concert" you begin and she nods "Yep i know that, I went to it remember?" she says giggling and you smile at her. "So you see the concert is done now so..."

You trail off and watch as she grows confused then understanding comes across her face "You're going back to Korea" she states and you nod she sighs and pulls her hands away from you "When?" she asks. It was such a simple question but the answer was so hard to say "Tonight around 11:00 pm."

 

Your Point of view

 

"Tonight around 11:00 pm" he says and your heart contracts, you should have expected that he had to go back to Korea, he was an idol and it was stupid to think that he would stay here with you. He looks at you sadly and you run a hand through you hair "So what now? You want to break up with me?" you say expecting a yes. Well it was nice while it lasted Min you think to your self.

He shakes his head viciously "NO! Of course not!" he shouts grabbing your hands again, his eyes sparkle with some emotion you couldn't identify but it was captivating. He looks away shyly and mumbles something incoherent "Sorry what?" you ask and he turn back to face you with fierce determination in his eyes, maybe they should change Onew's nick name to flaming charisma instead of Minho you think to your self as Jinki open his mouth to speak again.

"I was hoping we could have a long distance relationship like we already do, but like as a couple" you ears perk up at these words. Does he really mike you that much that he was willing to keep up a long distant relationship? you ask your self but nod enthusiastically all the same, he grabs you into a bear hug and nuzzles his head into the crock of your neck "Thank you" he whispers and you blush and hug him back "Besides it would be pathetic to break up with my boyfriend after one day" you say sarcastically and he chuckles his hot breath hitting you neck.

You move away from the hug and ask "Can I send you off at the airport?" and he nods "I'd like that." He walks you back to your house giving you a light peck on the lips before leaving. You sigh and walk into the living room, surprisingly you Unnie was already there looking worried and you knew Jinki had already told her and you appreciate that fact that she kept shut and let Jinki tell you.

"So.." she starts and trails of, you smile at her "We're having a long distance relationship" you say and she smiles "That's great!" "Oh and I'll be gong to the airport to send him off to" you say and your Unnie nods. You travel into your room and change into some jeans and a snug but casual t shirt doing some homework to pass time.

Before you know it it was already time to go and text from him told you he was waiting outside, you quickly run out of your bedroom adn down the stairs screaming "UNNIE I'M LEAVING NOW!!!!" to make sure she could hear you no matter where se was in the house. You hop out of the front door and see a silver Volvo sitting in the drive way with Jinki as the wheel he smiles at you as you get in and you both talk non stop until you reach the airport.

 

At the airport departure lounge

 

"OMO IS THAT YOUR MYSTERIOUS GIRLFRIEND HYUNG!!! SHE'S SOOO PRETTY!!" an exited Key shouts giving you a tight hug you blush a bit at he fact THE Key is hugging you but Jinki ruffly pulls him off "Hey hands off!" he says and growls causing Key to scurry behind Jonghyun. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Taemin" Taemin excitedly says and you shake his outstretched hand "I'm Min" at you name all their eyes widen. "No way hyung" Minho says "You actually found her" says Jonghyun "She's the same girl from the concert too!" Taemin says and Jinki rubs his neck shyly "Yes I did."

He walks next to and takes your hand causing Key to squeal again, you instantly like them all more than you had at the concert and you quickly become friends. Exchanging phone numbers will all the members you made sure that everyone was able to get your texts then get yours. Soon it was time to board the plane and while the other waved goodbye to you and boarded the plane, Jinki stayed back.

"So I guess this is goodbye for now" he begins and you give him a hug "I'll miss you" you say and he kisses the top of your head you pull back and he cups you face places his lips over yours for no more than a second but it felt like eternity to you. You hear some cat whistles and turn to see the members grinning at you guys. You blush and wave goodbye to them, when you could no longer see them you pull out your phone "Unnie can you come and pick me up?" you ask "Sure" she replies and hangs up.

You watch as their plane leaves from the window and smile sadly

Goodbye my precious Jinki.

 


 Super long chapter to make up for the lateish update

Leave comments they're much appreciated ^-^

p.s I apologize for any bad grammar but i really wanted to update for you guys so i didn't want to look over it and spend another 1 or 2 hours correcting my mistakes. I'm super slow at editing -.-

Oh! And this isn't SHINee related but have you heard that new leaked song by exo? Wolf? I thought it was hilarious at first but after listening to it a couple time I completely feel in love it it, especially D.O/Baekhyun's part (I don't know who sings that part, it's the part that's sung high)