Chapter 4

My Tumblr Friend

Onew's Point of View

 

You and your friends leave the dorm soon after and head your separate ways, you walk around town enjoying the leisure time. For once you could walk freely without fans surrounding you everywhere asking for a picture, an autograph or just being rude, it felt nice. You aimlessly walk around stopping at odd stores here and there taking pictures of things that interested you with your camera.

You come across a park that was empty except one lone person sitting on the bench. You smile to yourself and pull out your phone going on tumblr to see if Min replied to the message you had sent her before you left. And surprisingly there was a reply, confused you opened the message, doesn't she have school? You think to yourself.

 

 

Hey Min ^^  So happy today I have no school!!

                                                                -yguy-kai

 

 

Hey Sara <3 

Really no school? Lucky you, I got out of school early today ^^

-you

 

That explains it, you smile while taking a picture of the tree you where beside; it was a beautiful tree and you planned on making it your desktop background to remind you of this place. You snap out of your daze and realize she's probably waiting for a reply, you think back to what your band members said about telling Min you where in California. Shaking you head you type back a reply nervously. 

 

Wow really? I guess we're both lucky. And guess what? I'm in California!

-yguy-kai

 

After all this was the only time you would probably ever get to see her in real life so why not meet you best online friend? You think giving yourself some encouragement. It's not like she wouldn't want to see me right? But then again she doesn't even know that I'm a guy or SHINee's Onew on top of that. You phone rings only seconds after you type that reply and suddenly regretting your decision you decided to type back a response saying you where trolling, but then you read her message. 

 

No way...DUDE SEND ME A PICTURE OF WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!!

-you

 

You smile at her enthusiasm and after reading her response you just couldn't deny the fact of how badly you actually wanted to see her. Ignoring your fears you take a picture of the park including the girl sitting on the bench. She was to far away to make out her face and as you lifted up your phone to take the picture she looked away shyly. Chuckling you put your phone down and sen Min the picture.

 

Ok ^^ (Picture attached click to view)

                                             -yguy-kai

 

Only seconds later you got a reply back.

 

THAT'S ME ON THE BENCH!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!

                                                                    -you

 

You stare at the message and you jaw drops, what the hell are the chances of you meeting her here at this park like something out of a fairytale? Some might call it fate but you call it a disaster, you where anticipating that you both would set up a date to meet up. Not suddenly just run into each other! You panicked thinking that you would have more time to get ready and compose your self.

But as you looked at the girl on the bench only to see her looking around wildly for you, you can't help but smile inwardly. You eyes meet and your jaw drops out of shock at the sudden eye contact. Slowly you start walking towards her and she looks down shyly avoiding you gaze. Only moments later you where standing in front of her and as she lifted her head her eyes widened clearly surprised.

You awkwardly shift your weight from on foot to the other wondering if she would speak, then you mentally slap yourself as you think that. Of course she isn't going to speak first she doesn't even know that I'm a guy how could she guess I was Sara? You clear you throat awkwardly  and speak "Um are you Min, you? " You look at her and furrow your eyebrows, she looked...familiar.

She stares at you wide eyed and you rub the back of your neck waiting for her reply scared that she was going to run away screaming ert. You look away and look at her again only to see her in the same position. . Was is that big of a shock? 'No stupid' your conscious replies to your question. You take a seat next to her and wait for her to respond while nervously twiddling your thumbs together.

"Sara? yguy-kai?" you hear her whisper and you snap you head in the direction of her voice, she was looking at you now completely confused. You nod you head slightly and she smiles brightly and then it hits you, why she looked so familiar, she was the girl that came to your concert. The one you had a crush on. Minnie. You gap like a gold fish and she frowns a bit "What? Shouldn't I be the one surprised? After all your a guy" she says but you shake your head.

"You're the girl from the SHINee concert!!! The one that was backstage!!" you shout not believing the fact that you get to see her again. She looks at you confused and freaked out "How did you know?" she asks clearly terrified that you knew something she hadn't told you. Slowly you remove you sunglasses and watch as emotions flash across her face, confusion, surprise, happiness, anger, and finally shock. "O-onew?" she asks and you nod.

 

Your point of View

 

You stare at him shocked still unable to believe the fact that Sara was a guy, you watch as he slowly moves to the bench and sits beside you. You where angry that he lied but then again you wouldn't have talked to him the way you did if you knew he was a guy. Contemplating the idea of whether or not you should be mad you turn you head to face him, he was twiddling he thumbs together in his lab nervously and you smiled.

"Sara? yguy-kai?" you say and he immediately turns his head to face you, you smile then; no mater whether Sara was a guy or not she still was the same Sara you love to talk to. He gaps like a gold fish and you raise an eyebrow "What? Shouldn't I be the one surprised? After all your a guy" you say and watch as he shakes his head."You're the girl from the SHINee concert!!! The one that was backstage!!" he shouts. 

You stare at him completely freaked out about the fact that he knew something that you hadn't told him in person or online yet  "How did you know?" you ask scared he might be stalking you. You watch with curiosity as he lifts he hand to his face, he grabs his sunglasses and pulls them off his face catching you completely of guard. You furrow your eyebrows confused, how the hell could he be Onew? Then you eyes widen in surprise, HOLY MOTHER OF ALL KPOP ONEW IS SITTING NEXT TO ME. 

You jump giddily in your seat oozing out happiness when a thought stuck you, he never told he was Onew. After all this time you told him every little thing about you and he couldn't bother to tell you that he was Onew. Anger flares up in you but then the reality sinks in, you where sitting next to Onew, and it isn't a dream since he's still sitting her and hasn't vanished into thin air. "O-onew?" you say and watch as he nods.

ASDFGHJKL you try to hold in you inner fan girl but he can see through you facade "I know your a fan, I saw you at the concert remember?" he says and you eyes widen "You remember me?" you say and he nods his head, you nearly die of happiness there and then. Then you frown "Wait. So Onew is Sara. And Sara is Onew?" you saw slowly trying to wrap your head around the thought. "And Min is Minnie" he says and you narrow your eyes at him "WHY DIDN'T' YOU TELL ME YOU WHERE ONEW? I THOUGHT WE WHERE FRIENDS!" you exclaim throwing your hands up into the air.

"We are!" he hastily says "After all would you believe me if I said I was Onew?" you open your mouth to respond then shut it when nothing comes out. He did have a good point, I probably wouldn't have believed him you think to your self. "Fine, but you could have at lest told me you where a guy" you say and he sighs. "I guess your right" you turn to face him as he says that and smiles brightly.

He looks away and puts a hand to his face "Is something wrong?" you say and he shakes his head "No, come on. Lets not waste the limited time we have together." He gets up putting his sunglasses on and grabs your hand "Lets go somewhere" he says and you stand up holding his hand. Electricity flows through you when you touch hands and you heart beats a million times per minute.

You where sure that Onew could here your heart beat but how could you not be excited? It turns out your best online friend was you bias and was holding your hand, you life was officially complete. "Where?" you question surprisingly your voice came out steady not giving away your inner thoughts and he rubs his nonexistent beard. "Hmm. Donno. I've pretty much strolled through everywhere. How about your place?" he asks and your eyes widen.

You quickly look down avoiding his gaze and blush a bit, Onew wants to go to my house, you think and get nervous. "Ok" you mutter slowly and lead the way to your house. You get even more nervous as you near you house, sure Onew was your best friend but he still was a guy, and one you hadn't meet before. "Here it is" you say and his eyes widen "Wow you house it really close huh?" You nod you head and let go of his hand to fish out your house keys from you pocket.

You insert them into the key hole and open the door revealing you house "May I?" Onew asks gesturing inwards and you step inside "Of course" you watch as he walks and as he was about to enter the house he manages to trip on absolutely nothing landing with a thud on the ground. You can't help but giggle and he shyly rubs the back of his neck "Opps." You take off your shoes as he gets up and does the same following you into you house.

"Where is everybody?" he asks as he was looking at pictures in the living room, you turn to face him and answer "My parents are traveling the world on vacation, and my Unnie is out working." He looks at you then "So where all alone?' he asks and you nod you head "Then lets go on a date!" He shouts excitedly and you eyes widen "A d-date?" He nods his head "Ya, ya Lets go!" he shouts and grabs you hand dragging you to the door, you both put on your shoes and he drags you all the way to an ice cream parlor never letting your hand go once. 

You both sit at a booth waiting for a waiter, "May I take your order?" a voice says and you look up "Kyungsoo?" you say and the boys eyes widen "Oh! Hey Min" he says and smiles at you. You and Onew order your ice creams and wait for Kyungsoo to bring them back "You know him?" Onew asks and you nod you head "He's my classmate" he nods his head and looks out the window. Could he be jealous? You shake your head to get rid of the thought as you ice creams arrive. "Thanks Kyungsoo" you both say and the boy smiles one more before disappearing to other customers.

You munch on you ice creams in a comfortable silence until Onew starts a conversation. It's awkward at first but easily turns into one of your tumblr conversations and you loved every minute of it. His facial expressions, his hand gestures, and animated way of talking. It as so much better than you could have ever wished for and your glad that Sara turned out to be Onew. You couldn't have imagined her being any different or anyone else now. 

Too soon he checked his phone and too soon it was 6:00 pm. "I should get you home" he says and you sigh reluctantly nodding, he notices this "Here give me your phone for a sec." Confused you hand over your phone and watch as he types something "Here" he says handing it back to you and you see a new contact Jinki "It's my number so we can talk anytime now" he says while looking don shyly.

You quickly type a text and send it hearing a ring, Onew looks at his phone then looks back up at you "And now you have my number" you say smiling and get up. You both leave the parlor and he walks you to your house, some point during the walk his hand found yours and as you reached your house, your hands where still intertwined. "Can I come in for a bit?" he asks and you smile nodding "Sure" what's the harm in letting him hang out for a while right?

You both once again enter your house, he takes off his sunglasses and walks around fascinated by everything and you can't help but giggle at his expressions. "What?" he says and you shake you head "Nothing" he frowns "Then can i see your room?" You nod you head and lead him up to your room, you open the door revealing the bedroom you and your sister share and he walks inside with awe. "What? It's just a simple bedroom" you say and look at your room.

"Yes it's ordinary and I love it. It looks like a home" he says and looks at you, you look away shyly and sit on your bed. He comes and stands in front of you and looks you into the eye "Min" he says and you gulp lost in his beautiful eyes your heart racing. "I want us to be more than friends will you go out with me?" he asks and your eyes widen in shock. He must have interpreted it wrong for he quickly adds on "I mean like we may have just meet for the first time but we've been friends for a really long time and I really do honestly like you."

You smile feeling warm from his words and can't help but nod, his confession seemed sincere and the way he jumped up and down fan girling after your answer only made you like him more. He reached out a hand to help you up and you took, he pulls up but end up tripping on a stuffed panda on the floor and falls forward on top of you.

You close your eyes and fall back landing on the bed and grimace in pain feeling something heavy "Sorry!" he shouts and as you open your eyes they widen. He was on op of you his upper body propped up on his elbows on either side of you head and your lower body in between his knees. Your faces were only inches apart and you could feel his breath on your lips. 

Before either of you could do anything the bedroom door flies open and you both turn to see you Unnie walking in "I'M HO...WHAT THE ?" 

 


Yay an update ^^

Sorry about nay grammar mistakes, I'm feeling to lazy to check it over  =P

Leave comments please ^^

Oh and for any subscribers that are kinda confused i replaced telepathy01 with a tag so now it's your name and really is you ^^