Chapter 6

My Tumblr Friend

8 Years Later

 

Your Point of View

 

"UMMMAAA!!!" you hear a young girl scream and you immediately run to the source of the sound "Grace, honey what's wrong?" you say concerned picking up the light 3 year old. "A-appa scared me" she whimpers and you glare at her father who was trying to hide behind the couch in the living room. "I can see you" you say coldly and watch as he rises from behind the couch rubbing his neck "What I didn't do anything" he says and you hold in your chuckle.

"1 I haven't accused you of anything yet. 2 Then why where you hiding behind the couch?" You say and watch as he struggles to come up with a decent response but  fails miserably. You turn you attention back to Grace who was now playing with your hair "What did he do sweetie?" you ask softly and your daughter turns around to face her dad "He shouted BOO!! When I walked into the room~"

You raise an eyebrow at him and he looks down staring at his feet "It was just a joke" he mumbles and this time you do giggle. "You're both kids" he looks up and furrows his eyebrows "YAh! I"M OLDER THAN YOU!" He shouts walking towards you but doesn't get far as he trips over his own feet. Grace and you look at each other before you both burst out laughing. You carefully put her down and she runs away while you make my way over to your husband and stick out a hand.

He grabs it and you pull helping him up, you let go of his hand but he grabs your's pulling you closer until your chests touched. Cupping your cheeks he looks around to make sure Grace wasn't in the room before kissing you on your lips. Your kiss gets heated and tongue is added as well. You hear the door bell ring and push away from him your breath coming out in paints "Go open the door" you say and he nods his head before kissing your lips softly once more.

He turns to move into the front hall when we hear the door open "UNCLE TAEMIN!" We hear Grace shout and watch as he walks in accompanied by 5 other guys and one female "UNNIE!" you shout and run up to her giving her a bear hug, she chuckles but hugs you back "It's nice to see you too." You quickly give hugs to the others as your husband greets them. "It's been so long since I've seen you all" you say and they smile at you "We've been busy but I missed you sooo much!" Key shouts while faking tears.

You chuckle and your husband puts his arm around your waist, we lead the way into the living room and everyone finds a place to sit. You husband sits on a comfy chair and you sit on the arm rest only to have him pull you onto his lap. You giggle and someone cat whistles "KISS HER!" another shouts and he smirks and lays a kiss on your lips "I love you Min." You smile and peck his forehead "I love you too, My Jinki. "You guys tell us what happened" Minho says "Yah! How'd you guys get together?" Jonghyun asks and we smile at each other "It went a little something like this.."

 

5 Years After Jinki Left

 

Your Point of View

 

You smile as you close the last folder that was remaining on your desk and put it into the pile on the floor "Finally done" You say and pick up the pile walking out of your off putting it with the others your co-workers had completed. You check off your name and walk back into your office and close the door, sighing you sit at your desk turning the chair around to look out the window. "Such a beautiful day~" You say and your phone beeps signalling a text, You smile as you open it reading a text from your boyfriend. 

 

From: Jinki \(^0^)/

To: Min <3

Hey sweet thang~

 

You giggle at the text, looking around your office you see everything neatly in it's place and looking over at the clock you see it's only 5 mins until your shift is done. I can spare the minutes, you think as you text him back

 

From: Min <3

To: Jinki \(^0^)/

What's shaken milkshake?

 

We send each other more pointless texts but his never failed to make you smile each time. You hear a knock on the door and turn to see your boss walk in "Min your done for the day. You can go home now." You smile at your boss and bow your head slightly "Neh, thank you Sir." You put all your belongings into your bag and walk over to your car. Sitting down you place your bag on the seat next to you and insert your keys into to slot and turn your car on. You phone beeps once more and reaching over you read the text not bothering to check who it is knowing it's Jinki. 

 

From: Jinki \(^0^)/

To: Min <3

I have a surprise for you and something to ask

 

Your heart starts beating faster at the word surprise and you hurriedly text him back anticipating his reply.

 

From: Min <3

To: Jinki \(^0^)/

WHAT SURPRISE??? TELL ME!! And what do you need to ask??? GOSH! I'm so curious yah!

 

You wait and wait but don't get a reply back and pouting you drive home your mind a whirlwind of thought thanks to Jinki. You reach your home that you still share with your sister and her boyfriend who moved in. Grabbing your bag you lock the car and walk up the steps leading into your house, pulling out your keys to unlock the door your surprised when to kind it unlocked already. That's weird, you think, your Unnie and her boyfriend are usually at work still at this time. 

Cautiously you enter the house and creep along the floor keeping your senses in wide alert, you make your way to the kitchen and grab a meat cutting knife. Slowly you wander the first floor of your house and finding nothing you make your way up the stairs, you enter each room prepared to meet a killer until you reach your door. The last room, you hear shuffling inside and se a soft glow of light coming from inside.

You hold your breath dialing 911 but not pressing the call button just in case it ended up being your Unnie and her boyfriend who both got off work early and where having . Gathering up your courage you slam the door open and nearly press call as you see a figure on the floor in front of you. The figure doesn't move and slowly as your eyes adjust to the candlelight the figure comes into focus. 

Jinki was kneeling on one knee holding a bouquet of roses, he smiles at you as you feel yourself tear up and drop the phone. Raising that hand up to your face you take a step closer and Jinki smiles "I'm real, now could please put the knife down?" He says and you stare confused until you remember the butcher's knife in your hand, you chuckle and place it on your dresser. You walk towards him an as your about to bend down as well he stops you.

"Wait. Remember I have something to ask?" he says referring to his text and you nod you head figuring that this was the surprise. He pulls something out of his pocket and your tears fall freely, "Min will you marry me? Will you be mine and only mine forever? My idol career is over and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So?" Your heart beats a million times a minute and you where unable to form coherent words. 

Here right in front of you, was this beautiful, sweet, amazing man confessing his feelings to you in the most romanticist way possible. You watch as his face turns from happiness to worry at your lack of reply and still at a lack of words you simply nod. He breaks out into his signature smile and fist pumps running over to you embracing you in a tight hug, you sob into his chest missing the feeling of his arms around you, his scent lingering on your cloths, his dorky smile, his clumsiness and most of all him being by your side.

he grabs your hand places the ring onto your ring finger, it fit perfectly and looked amazing on your hand. Looking up at him through your tears you see a tear spill form the corner of his eye and your wipe it away with your thumb. Softly smiling the 2 of you lock lips an a sweet kiss expressing your feeling more than words could ever. Still locked in each others embrace you hear someone shouting "ING FINALLY!" You both turn your heads to see your Unnie jumping around with her boyfriend who where now singing "There's gonna be a wedding~ There's gonna be a wedding~" 

Embarrassed you hide your face in Jinki's chest as he chuckles, nothing else mattered anymore. You had Jinki back, the 2 of you where getting married and life couldn't be better.

 

Jinki's family

Top left to right: Uncle Taemin, Uncle Jonghyun, Onew, Uncle Key

Bottom: Uncle Minho and Grace

Picture taken by: Me aka Min


Ta-da! That's the end ^^ Thanks to all those readers who read this fic and commented and subscribed. Love you all for sticking with me until the end. So for Min's Unnie's boyfriend, I'll leave that up to you to decide and i know I said i wouldn't be able to update this week but I found some time ^^ Hope you enjoyed the short story and please leave comments, I love to know what my readers think :D And yes i know the baby in the pic is a boy i just loved this picture and thought it fit perfectly ^^

Enjoy some amazing Jinki while your here too XP