Chapter 3

My Tumblr Friend

Your Point of view

 

You where amazed, Onew looked even better up close and in person than he did on T.V. You watch as he shakes hands with the other lucky 5 girls besides you and your friend. As he reaches you and sticks out his hand your heart literally flies out your chest, beating so fast you where sure he could hear it. Shyly you shook hands with him and felt electricity rush through your veins. "I'm Onew" he says in that angelic voice of his and you look down suddenly feeling extremely shy "I'm Minnie" you say telling him your full name.

"That's a nice name Minnie" he says and you were sure you were going to faint at any moment luckily your best friend gave you a little pat on the back to help you get back to reality. I can't faint! This may be the one and only time I'll ever see SHINee! You shout to yourself and slap your cheeks. Luckily none of the SHINee members noticed and thought you were crazy. As the tour progressed you noticed how Onew would look at you occasionally and catch him staring at you a few times only to quickly turn away when you looked at him.

"That's odd" you say and your friend looks at you "What is?" she asks "I think Onew keeps looking at me unless it's just my imagination?" you question not sure and your friend just giggles "No, I see it to. Looks like Onew has a favorite~" she sings and you blush while playfully slapping her arm. "Whatever" you mutter still blushing slightly. Throughout the tour the SHINee members all took turns explaining different things to us, and we all got some one on one time with the members at some point.

The tour was coming to a close and you was feeling sad at the thought of having to say goodbye to the SHINee members, they were amazing and a whole lot more down to earth than you had expected. You sigh and start walking slowly trailing at the end of the group and to your surprise Key notices this. 'Hey" you look up at the sound of his voice and your eyes go wide out of shock "Yes Key?' you say and he smiles at you.

"Why so sad?" he asks and you look down and twiddle your thumbs together "Well it's just that this will probably be the only time I get to see my favorite idols" you answer honesty and are surprised when Key squeals. You look up and he gives a quick hug causing your heart to race at the sudden contact. Although it lasted less that 10 seconds the entire time 'KEY IS TOUCHING ME' was flashing in neon lights in your mind.

He smiles at you as he lets go and you blush looking down at the ground, your friend calls your name and you go quickly excusing yourself and rush over to her side not noticing that Onew was looking at you. To soon the tour ended and you once again shook hands with Onew that same electrical feeling running through your veins again. You leave backstage your heart feeling light, you look at your best friend as you walk to the bus stop and start squealing like a lunatic.

"OH MY GOD I TOUCHED THEM!!" You shout and your friend jumps up and down excitedly "ME TOO!!" You guys continue your fan girling until the bus comes and you quickly compose yourselves so your not thought of as crazy people and the bus driver would let you in. Once on the bus you and your friend continue to discuss the night you just had quietly and compare the pictures you took.

"Oh! I totally forgot but I got something for you!" your friend shouts and you raise your eyebrows surprised. "Really? What?" you ask and she pulls out a signed SHINee CD by all the members. "HOLY ASDFGHJKL!!!" you shout your best friend covering your mouth a moment to late causing everyone else on the bus to give you guys strange looks. You pushed her hand off and grabbed her shoulders "You got me a signed SHINee CD!" you whisper shouted unable to keep the excitement out of your voice.

"Sort of. It's your CD I took it from you room and just got it signed" she says shrugging and your wrap your arms around her in a bear hug "Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" you say and she chuckles returning the hug "You could mention it more often" she replies and you giggle enjoying the rest of the bus ride home. After a few minutes of silence you begin to pester your friend to sleep over at your house and she finally agree's and calls her parents to let them know.

"Alright sweety just don't cause Min any trouble" her mother replies before she hangs up and sighs "My mother, the never ending worry wort and nagger." You flash her a smile "Well at lest you get to sleep over right?" you say hoping it would cheer her up and it did. She smiles brightly then and laughs "Yep I guess your right." You get off the bus stop near your house and begin walking home, Your friend grabs your hand being afraid of the streets at night and you smile at her giving her hand a squeeze.

Once you both reach your house you slowly unlock the door with your house key and try to be as quiet as possible not wanting to wake your Unnie. You make your way up to your shared bedroom and see your Unnie fast asleep on her bed and you motion your friend in the direction of another room down the hallway. Your friend hesitantly enter followed by you soon after plopping down on the king sized bed in the middle of the room. 

"Hey Min who's room is this?" your friend asks having never been in any room besides yours "It's my parents" you say and forms and O in understanding. You throw a pair of Pj's at your friend that you grabbed from your room and you both quickly change, exhausted from the night you flop onto the bed and your friend lays beside you scrunching up into a ball.

You chuckle at her actions and close your eyes, you hear the even breathing of your friend next to you and know she's fallen asleep. Finding the rhythm of her breath soothing, you feel your eyes getting heavier and soon your knocked out and in dream land.

 

Onew's Point of view

 

You and the guys head into your hotel room worn out from the night, to tired to celebrate your successful concert you split into 3 groups, Taemin and Minho in one room, Jonghyun and Key in the other. Lucky you, you get the couch, grumpily you go to the bathroom to take a shower before bed still mad about having to take the couch. After stepping into the shower you let the hot water wash away all the sweat and tension in your body and can't help but to think of Minnie again.

Will I see her again? You ask yourself, sure California was a big place and the odds of seeing one girl is very low but who knows. If she felt the same way you did when you shook hands maybe it was gods way for saying you where meant to be together. Sighing you step out of the shower and dry yourself with a towel, you quickly throw your cloths on and walk out of the bathroom only to see your manager sitting on the couch.

Surprised you make your way to him and take a seat next to him on the couch "What's up manager hyung?" you ask and he smiles at you "You guys worked so hard today I'm giving you tomorrow off." Your eyes widen is surprise "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" you whisper shout and your manager chuckles. "Yep. You kids worked so hard today and I'm proud, so as a reward you get the day off tomorrow."

You open and close your mouth like a gold fish and your manager gets up making his way towards the door "Don't forget to tell the rest" he says as he waves his hand and leaves the room. It takes a minute for the news to fully sink in and next thing you know you where squealing and jumping on the couch exited about the day off. You quickly lay on the couch ready to sleep wanting tomorrow to come as soon as possible. You close your eyes and giggle to your self imaging your friends reactions to the day off and slowly drift off to sleep with your mind already thinking about tomorrow.

---------

Next morning you wake up to the sounds of your members in the kitchen "About time you woke up Hyung were going to be late" Key scolded while ushering you towards the kitchen where Taemin and Jonghyun where currently eating and Minho was pouring milk for everyone. You sit down on the seat next to Taemin and smile as Key puts a plate of pancakes in front of you, you watch your members as you eat your breakfast Key finally sitting down and you decide it's time you told them.

You clear your throat loudly enough to catch everyones attention then grin like an idiot "Uh hyung your kinda scaring me now" Jonghyun says and Taemin slowly leans away from you. You giggle at his actions and Minho raises an eyebrow "What's this about Onew hyung?" he asks politely and you start shaking your shoulders in excitement causing the others to move away from the table.

"Which one of you tricked Onew into eating crack?" Key asks as he glares at the members while they shake their head vigorously "No one gave me crack Key" you say rolling your eyes but that didn't spoil your good mood. "Then what is it, spit it out already hyung!" Taemin says kind of annoyed and you clear your throat "We.." you pause for dramatic effect and they all lean in to hear the rest "Get the day off" you finished and waited for their reactions.

"HOLY ASDFGHJKL YESH!!!!" came their mixed relies and you cover your ears as Key and Taemin scream on the top of their lungs holding hands jumping up and down while Jonghyun and Minho looked shocked. "Your joking right?" Minho asks and as you shake your head no they to then stand up and jump around screaming in much more 'manlier' voices. You chuckle at their happiness as everyone runs to their rooms to get ready not wanting to miss this rare opportunity. 

You also hurriedly get ready already determined to make the most of your day off knowing exactly what you where doing do.

 

Your point of view

 

School was let out early today so you and your friend decided to walk home not in the mood for going out. Silently walking home you bid each other goodbye as her street comes up and you continue on your way to your house. You go inside and dump you bag on the floor, not wanting to stay inside you grab your phone from you bag and walk across the street to the park. Sitting on the park bench you sigh to yourself and go on tumblr to see if you had any messages and you did.

You open you inbox and smile brightly at the message waiting for you and then you suddenly think of your Unnie's words Well you never know until you try~ You shake your head, no way was I in love with Sara she just made me happy you think to yourself.

 

Hey Min ^^  So happy today I have no school!!

                                                                -yguy-kai

 

You type a quick reply hoping that Sara was online and that you guys could chat since you had nothing better to do today.

 

Hey Sara <3 

Really no school? Lucky you, I got out of school early today ^^

-you

 

You look around the park and notice someone else entering the park, they where wearing a lose t-shirt with jean capris, they also wore a hat covering their hair and had huge sunglasses on covering almost their entire face. You shrug your shoulders thinking that it was just  some random dude walking through. You look down at your phone waiting for a reply and sigh not seeing one, you put your phone down and look at the guy again who was now taking pictures of a tree.

Must be a tourist, you think to yourself and your phone rings again with a reply.

 

Wow really? I guess we're both lucky. And guess what? I'm in California!

-yguy-kai

 

Your jaw literally drops, SARA IS IN CALIFORNIA!! your mind screams at you and you sit there in a daze finally coming to your senses a minute later. "We could actually see each other!" you quietly shout and hurriedly reply back.

 

No way...DUDE SEND ME A PICTURE OF WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!!

-you

 

You anxiously wait for a rely praying that it was somewhere you knew and was close by, You really wanted to see your best online friend in real life and you start imagining all the possible things you could do together, like sleep overs. You look around an noticed that the guy was taking a picture of the park now which included the bench you where sitting on. You shyly look away until he puts his phone down and your phone suddenly rings again.

 

Ok ^^ (Picture attached click to view)

                                             -yguy-kai

 

You hastily click the little tab a jump up and down impatiently waiting for it to load, the screen goes dark and your jaw drops as you look down, the picture was of the park you where at and you sitting on the bench looking down at your phone. 'SHE"S HERE!!!' you mind screams and you type a reply back faster than you ever had before.

 

THAT'S ME ON THE BENCH!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!

                                                                    -you 

 

You look up scanning the area for a girl and your eyes meet with the boy wearing the sunglasses, at lest you think you did because his jaw drops and you stare at each other for a minute until you look away uncomfortable, and when you look back up he was walking towards you. Your eyes widen and as he stops in front of you he shifts his weight on his feet nervously "Um are you Min, you? " 

.......Holy , Sara was a guy.

 


So what do you guys think so far? 

I was actually going to update this tomorrow but because I love you guys so much here's an early update ^^