Chapter 1

My Tumblr Friend

Your point of view

 

It was a regular Friday afternoon, school was out and you were walking home with your best friend. "Hey Min" your friend says and you turn your head to face her "Yah?" you ask she gives you a serious look "You really should make more friends on tumblr you know" she says and you roll your eyes "Not again"  you whine but she ignores this. "Yes Min again. You know how I feel about you talking to that one chick what's her name?" "Sara?" you say and she nods her head "Yes this Sara girl. She's so sketchy. Like what do you even know about her hmm?"

You shrug your shoulders "I know enough" "Oh yah like what?" your friend asks. she stops walking and puts her hands on her hips. "Really?" you ask annoyance shown in your voice. "Yes really" your friend replies and you sigh "Fine. Well her name is Sara she is 17 like us, lives in Canada and loves chicken." Your friend raises and eyebrow and continues walking, you quickly follow behind her. "I still think that you should make more friends" she insists. 

Knowing that this wasn't going to end any time soon unless you agree you make one last argument "But isn't it better to have 1 close friend instead of lots of just friends?" This catches my friend of guard and she sighs after a moment "Fine you win this time" she says and you give her a quick hug. "Thanks for understanding" you say and wave goodbye "Whatever" you friend mutters also waving goodbye.

You continue on your way home only to stop at the park in front of your house. You pull out your iPhone and log onto to tumblr to see a message waiting. You smile to yourself and as you open your inbox your smile only widens to see who it was from.

 

Hey <3

OMG Min my mind is like so messed up right now!! So much stress!!

-yguy-kai

 

You giggle at message "Sara you're always so stressed" you say and type back a reply.

 

Hi <3

LOL You're always so stressed. Chill out for a while. Eat some chicken, watch a movie, bug you siblings.

Why you so stressed anyway?

                                                                                                                                             -you

 

Onew's Point of View 

 

"GAAHH!" you shout and pull at your hair "Chill out dude" Taemin says and you raise an eyebrow "Taemin's right Onew. It's Just California" Key says and you raise you other eyebrow "That's easy for you to say you're English is amazing!" you say pointing at Key. "Yes and so is yours now. Ever since you joined tumblr your English has improved so much" Minho says calmly and you nod. "Yah, you're right it has improved." "Exactly so there is no reason to worry after all everyone on tumblr understands what you're saying right?" Jonghyun asks and you nod.

Everyone goes back to what they were doing and you secretly message your favorite tumblr friend hoping she would reply.

 

 Hey <3

OMG Min my mind is like so messed up right now!! So much stress!!

-yguy-kai

 

You put your phone down and squirm in your seat, you were still worried about going to California after all it was a long way from Korea and no one knows Korean there so yes. It is a reason to be worried a bit and your stare at your band members as they fool around wondering how they were all so calm about this. Minutes later your phone beeps and you immediately pick it up and smile as you see who sent you a message. 

 

 

Hi <3

LOL You're always so stressed. Chill out for a while. Eat some chicken, watch a movie, bug your siblings.

Why you so stressed anyway?

                                                                                                                                             -you

 

You smile at her response and quickly type back a reply picking a reasonable lie.

 

Urg it's school T^T so much work I swear that my teacher hates me

-yguy-kai 

 

Min really was your best online friend, sure she may think your a 17 year old girl that lives in Canada but what's the harm right? No one on tumblr can know that it's actually you after all because that would just be hectic. And it's not like you'll ever meet her anyway right? Your phone beeps again and you grin at her reply catching the attention of your band mates although you didn't notice.

 

Eww School..

I think teachers hate kids and they secretly plot out our deaths in their spare time.

Well good luck with your work I know you'll do great on it :D

-you

 

You giggle at her response only to have your phone snatched away from you "Hey give it back!" You whine as Key passes your phone to Minho, he held it up high out of your reach and as your jumped for it your tripped over your foot and landed on the carpet. "Whatever he does it's Onew Condition~"  Taemin and Jonghyun  sing and you sigh sitting up "Quick Minho read it!" Key ushers and Minho does " Eww School.. I think teachers hate kids and they secretly plot out our deaths in their spare time. Well good luck with your work I know you'll do great on it :D -you

"you? Isn't that MIn?" Taemin asks and Key nods "That's right!" "Give me my phone!" you whine and Minho just shakes his head and holds it up higher. "Wow you guys are pretty close huh" Minho asks and you nod your head while Jonghyun laughs "Pfft school work. Nice lie Hyung" you sheepishly rub the back of your neck "Um thanks I guess" you say and Taemin pulls your arm catching your attention.

"But Hyung. Doesn't Min live in California?" Taemin asks and your eyes widen "Does she really!!!" Key asks shaking Taemins shoulders "T-thats w-wha-t O-On-ew sa-id" Taemin says while Key was still shaking his shoulders "Hyung you could meet her!" Jonghyun exclaims and your eyes widen "That's right Hyung. You shouldn't let opportunity slide." Minho says and they all agree "Well.." you begin and they all look at you "Well what?" Key asks and you sigh. "How am I supposed to meet her if she thinks I'm a 17 year old girl named Sara who lives in Canada?"

They all raise their eyebrows and Jonghyun  starts laughing again "Well that's your problem" Minho says but Taemin makes a fist "But you will definitely meet her I'll make sure of it."  "But what happens if Min isn't who she says she is either? She could be some 40 something guy" Key says and Jonghyun laughs even harder. You sigh and sit on the couch suddenly exhausted and pray that you never see her or that if you do she isn't a 40 year old pedo guy. 


First chapter what do you guys think?

Leave comments they're much appreciated ^^

<333333