Day 3 part 1

With Him but Not Him

Day 3 Part 1

 

I got up in my usual timing, which is at 7 in the morning. My stupid circadian cycle just won't let me wake up later than 7.30am. Hesitant, I sat up from my sleeping position and look at the morning view from the hotel. 

The view is beautiful outside and I just can't seem to get my eyes off it.

Just when i wanted to get my arse up for a quick morning shower, the hotel phone rang.

"おはようございます!これはモーニングコルーです。"

"はい、わかった。度もありがとうございます。"

I abruptly close the phone and went for a shower. The headache is not getting any better and I think it's time to go for a check up with the doctor. God knows how much I hated the doctor. Endless cycle of needles going through my skin and flesh, pains of going through chemo, hair fall to the extreme that I wanted to slash off my head. I think it's time to check how much the pain had extended throughout the period that I have stop every single medication and chemotherapy.

Nara came by with fruits after my bath. 

"Seriously, where do you get the fruits?" I asked her.

"I ask Jun to help me. I don't have my car right now, okay?" she mocked me as she starts to peel an apple with a Swiss knife that she had brought along.

"Jun? Megumoto Jun? Your ex-boyfriend? He helped you? I thought he was literally pissed with you?"

"Excuse me, , Jun is never pissed with any girl he dates. He just thinks that the love is not there." She look at me with her one of the kind y face and handed me an apple with the skin peeled off. "Eat the apple."

"Aren't we eating breakfast later? Why are you forcing me to eat the apple?" Nara is weird today. It's rare that she'll force me eat something unless she's not in good condition.

"I'm scared that the people took our foods quick so I had to make sure that we're sufficiently full for the journey." she said to me bluntly.

While eating my apple halfway, the door bell rang.

"I'll go get it." Said Nara as she got up to the door. "Yoseob kun?" I heard her blurt out.

My heart skipped a beat. Yoseob never paid any attention to me since the day I came to this tour. What in the world is he doing here?

"Morning, is she alright already? It's time to have breakfast before we officially depart to Kyoto." I heard him said to Nara.

Then only I realized that Yoseob is actually wanting to talk to Nara. He had an eye for her, not me. Sigh. 

"Nara, let's head down for breakfast." I said gloomily.

 

 

 

_Yo Seob's POV_

 

I decided to head to Lime's room to meet her personally but I was greeted by her friend whose name that I didn't knew for the past three days. Gosh, I'm annoyed with myself.

I left my room with some speech that I had rehearsed beforehand but I was greeted by her friend. 

"Morning, is she alright already? It's breakfast time before we officially depart to Kyoto." I told her friend. I can't tell she wasn't sleeping well because I saw the dark circle under her eyes. It's wasn't obvious because she used make up to covered it.

I took a glimpse of Lime who is in the room. She's holding an eaten apple and she's looking down. I couldn't see her expression because her head was down.

"Yoseob ssi, are we the only one that haven't left?" I heard her asked.

"No, you and Lime and the couple from Room 276. Doo Joon went to get them already." I lied. They were early. The Japanese are damn early. I just want to check on her.

Then I heard her spoke. "Nara. Let's head down for breakfast." Her tone is down.

She got off from her bed frame and walk towards my direction. She lost her balance in some pace but her shrug it off quickly, making an illusion. 

"Let's go then." Said her friend who now goes by the name 'Nara'. I had to get rid my habit of assuming things when it isn't.

"Are you alright?" I asked Lime when she exited the door with her room card. Nara went back to her room to get some things and she'll meet us at the lobby.

She nodded in confidence but I can tell she's hiding something. I don't know why but I'm definitely sure that she's hiding things. Something that woman says it's a sixth sense. Instincts.

"I heard Doo Joon said that we're heading to the beach near Kyoto and then we're all going to enjoy the matsuri together with the crowds." I told her. I need to talk to clear up this awkward atmosphere. 

The elevator's door opened and both of us entered. 

"What do you usually do during your free time?" She spoke.

"Me? Usually I went for gym in the morning and then head to the HQ for vocal training and then lunch and then recording and then more training. Occasionally, we have CF to record. Then we fly around for concerts but only happen when there is concerts like world tour or joint concerts." I explained. 

"Do you enjoy?"

"Enjoy? Most of the time. Least of the time, I was being bullied by Jun Hyung to sing something super high that I could reach but I refused to."

"Why?"

"We're an idol who performs on stage and dance. It's very tiring for me to sing in high tune and dance at the same time."

I saw her nodding in agreement to my statement. Then it occurred to me that Lime is really pretty. Her facial features are natural and she had the softest skin but there's something wrong about her skin tone.

She's pale.

Even with the slightest touch of the make up she had used, she is pale in the inside. 

 

 

_Hyun Seung's POV_

 

The elevator door opened and I saw Yoseob with Lime inside.

A feeling in me wasn't very please with this situation but I do have the feeling of punching Yoseob in the face.

"Lime, are you feeling better?" I asked as I saw her.

"Oh, Hyun Seung ssi. Yea, I'm feeling better." Her accent when she's lying at something. Damn it, why can't she remember who I am?! Why do I still remember her after all these years

"Let's get going. If we don't have our breakfast now, Ki Kwang and Dong Woon will gobble anything that is left on the table." Yoseob spoke as he left the lobby.

There's something wrong about Yoseob. He's acting really weird.

 

 

 

 

I greeted by two idols in the early morning and now, in the dining table, they both acted damn weird.

Nara is seated beside Dong Woon but trust me, she's still eyeing on me from afar. Hyun Seung was with some other girls whose name is Kanaria and Hotate, I guess. I was stuck with Yoseob since this morning. 

It's a good thing and a bad thing to me. Why?

He's my bias and I get to be that close to him for the entire time. Bad thing is that he's looking at Nara's direction all the time. Ugh. My bias is in love with my best friend. I hated that feeling. 

"Lime, do you need anything?" I heard Yoseob ask.

"Huh? Erm... A glass of warm water will do. I'm full."

He gave a sweet smile which he used to give out during concerts and trust me, I melted immediately. My heart just couldn't take it and lucky for me, I didn't have any heart disease or heart cancer. I'll die like right now for that smile of his.

Yoseob returned immediately with my glass of water and I swiftly took out my pills to consume. But I notice something strange. 

"When did I take in large amount of this pill?" I muttered to myself.

"Anything wrong?" I saw Yoseob giving me a concerned look.

"No, nothing." I shrugged off the question in my head and I continue to swallow the pills in the correct amount. 

Something had happened when I'm unconscious. I really need to see my doctor.