Day 1 Part 1

With Him but Not Him

Surprisingly, Nara came over to my room just to brag about how awesome my room is (when all designs are same) just because it's next to KiKwang's.

"Who's your neighbor? Have you found out yet?" Nara asked excitingly as she jumps on my bed.

"No clue.. Why don't you go find out? I need to find my pills.... Have you seen it? In the pink bag.." I asked as I scrambled all over my apparels to find it. 

"Why don't you go over and find out while I look for your pills. You know I have a good sig-"

Just before she could get my out, I've found my pills. "Seriously, if ya really wanna know who's the neighbor, you go find out." I moaned as I swallowed those bitter pills.

"Fine.. How long more do you still have to take those pills? The amount is getting more..."

"You've been dreaming.. It's still the regular amount.." I muttered. Nobody should know. The pills have increased because I refused to take chemotherapy. I refused to suffer any longer with Chemo.

"Really?" Nara asked. "OMG!! I'm staying here now!!! Sod my boyfriend! Who knows I might get Dong Woon or Hyun Seung to be my next bloke!" Her enthusiasm got high as I went into the bathroom for a quick shower.

 

The door bell rang just after I got out from shower and I'm in my bath robe.

Opening the door wide open, KiKwang's face came entering into my visuals. He was blushing. "Um.. Sorry to interrupt you... But it's time for everyone to gather...."

"Oh.. I'll be quick!"

"I'll wait for you at the lobby?" He suggested.

"Yeah... Ok."

I close (slam, actually) the door and fetch a clothes that matches and practically kicked Nara out of my bed. "Fat ! It's gathering time!" And there you go, seeing here rolling on my bed, mumbling something which meant "5 more minutes".

"I'm sure Dong Woon won't give you 5 more minutes for his date." 

"He's here!!!! Why didn't you kick me!??!!" Like a Superman, she finished everything within seconds. "Lets go!"

 

_ Yo Seob's POV_

I was with KiKwang at the lobby. 

Why I was here, Doo Joon made me came here to some of the fans who might be lost.

"Kwang, who are you waiting? You're not in charge of ..." I muttered. Why do we have to do this? Isn't Kotatsu-Ssaem ​[A/N, the Japanese teacher, fake name] good enough? 

"I'm waiting for Lime. You?" KiKwang asked cheerfully as he blushes out of the blue.

"I'm here for . Kwang, stop blushing." Is he blushing for that Lime girl? No way!

"I'm not blushing! Oh! There she is!"

From a far, I saw two girls. One who's blonde with short hair and the other had a long brown hair. I'm guessing that the long hair one is the so call 'Lime'.

"Hi, I'm Yoseob. Let me bring you to the gathering hall." I said to the browned haired girl as I took her hand and lead the way. Leaving KiKwang behind with the blonde.

"Sure," she smiled. But she was looking at her friend more. The blonde looked... Sad?

She don't seem sad but her eyes gave her away. Aish, fans are always like this when their idols gets their friend. "Kwang, I'll be going." I told him as I left. 

At least she had the idol call KiKwang... She shouldn't be sad anyway...

 

 

For a second thought, I was thinking that maybe this trip would actually be fun... I'm seeing my idol for goodness sake. And he's standing in front of me, with KiKwang of course.

I really thought that he's going to bring us to the gathering place when suddenly, he reached out his hands for Nara.

She's giving me that look. That get-your-arse-her-with-me look.

"Kwang, I'll be going." He told KiKwang as he left with Nara.

"Sure, I'll wait for a while for the rest to come." KiKwang said with a smile. A smile that melts your heart easily.

Seeing Nara left without me, again, was terrible. And especially when she left with your bias.

I was with KiKwang standing at the lobby. Checking for any left out members before we took off.

"You look pretty.." he said suddenly.

Taken by surprised, "Really? Thank you."

"I'm sorry to interrupt you when you're in your shower."

"No.. It's alright... My state was terrible just now... Nara was in my room just now. Practically a chaos.." I told him as I mentally made a note not to let Nara into my household next time, unless necessary.

"Really? Anyway, you'll meet the guys soon. All of us will be paired up later and I do hope that you're in my partner." 

"Oh. We don't need to introduce ourselves or something?" I asked.

"We do! But we get a chance to get to know some fans first before the game starts. Say, what do you do when you're free? I meant your hobby.."

"My hobby? I don't have much free time to be exact... I usually listen to your songs while I sketch and then publish some stories to the publisher... Something like that..." I told him. 

"You're an author then? That's awesome. But seriously.. Other than listening to our song while sketching, you don't do much?"

"I can't do much... Let's just say my time is limi-"

Someone broke my speech off and it was Doo Joon. "Welcome! I'm Doo Joon at your service." He was speaking in the typical Tokyo accent, which is hilarious to me.

I was giggling and he noticed. "What is it so funny?" He was hurt, I guessed.

"You can converse in Korean, you know.. And that accent you use... Don't use.. It's funny!" I couldn't help stop laughing.

"We're here, all to improve our language... That's why you're here to teach us. May I know your name, miss?"

"She's Lime, hyung." KiKwang spoke. He was laughing too,

"YAH!!!! Stop laughing! You wanna die young?!" Doo Joon snapped angrily.