Day I Part 2

With Him but Not Him

Dinner was pleasant. Nothing much happen on the table except the fact that my bias is sitting right in front of me, making me feel awkward. His focus was on his food and sometimes he might look up and glance at Nara and pass some carrots to Dong Woon, who's on his left.

Sigh. My bias, in front of me... Scratch that, He's opposite me and I dared not speak up. It sure a lot to be me. The others were chatting happily with their respective bias and Doo Joon is having a good time with his accent.

"Hey, do you want that? Don't waste it." A voice told me. I turn to seek the voice's owner and it was Hyun Seung's. Maybe because of my terrible facial expression, he talked again. This time, swinging his spoon on my plate. "You know, those cabbage and radish are nice, and mind you not to waste such a nice dish."

"Oh.... I just can't take radish, they taste... metallic?" I told him as I began ignoring his presence. I heard from people that Hyun Seung had a weird temper and he's plain weird. I guess I have to avoid him too...

"You're ignoring me. Pass me your plate. I'll kill all those delicious dish for you." Well, he was just telling me, not asking. He took my plate instantly and took all those things that I've pushed aside. "Here."

He handed me my plate and it was clean. Nothing more left. "Even the prawns?" I look at him this time. Nobody mess with my prawns!

"Oh... You mean this this?" He showed me my big succulent looking prawn. Which I thought he was going to put back on my plate but there. I saw it. He did it.

He.

Swallowed.

The.

Prawn.

WTH. He just made the wrong move.

"YAH! 私の蝦をもらいます!! 今!! 馬鹿!!!” [Lit: Give me back my prawn! Now! Idiot!] I grunted through my teeth. 

Nara looked at me. Deadpan serious. "Honey... I'll give you mine." She cooed. "Chill... I'll give you my prawn. Look!" She said as she gave me her prawns but I didn't care much. I was glaring at Hyun Seung. The idiot that cleared EVERYTHING on my plate.

"Take your pills. You took the wrong one isit?" Nara asked.

I looked at her. "I didn't take the wrong pill. ... I did... Did I?" It's a bad thing. But I'm pretty sure I didn't get the wrong pill.

Bascally, I panicked. 

 

_Hyun Seung's P.O.V._

After hearing her scolded me in Japanese, like total Japanese, I remembered her immediately. And if I'm right, only she will yell with her teeth grunted.

Just when I wanted to look at her clearly, I saw her panicked. As if something went terribly wrong. Though her friend, I presumed, was comforting her.

She stood up suddenly, telling everybody that she would liked to be dismiss for this dinner and left. And I'm curious. Very curious. Her friend is not following her and I have the urge to talk to her. 

"I'm going to follow her..." I muttered as I wipe my mouth and followed her. Sure of it that the whole gang is looking at me, as if I'm a derp from alien out-of-space.

Then I saw her at the lobby. My guess that she's retreating for the night already but my guts is telling me not to let her have her way. "Hey!" I called out.

She turned behind. Her expression, shock. "馬鹿!どうしたのここですか?!" [lit: idiot! why are you here?] 

"Don't go back to your room yet... There's another function....Erm.. An event or a schedule to run. Don't you wanna have fun with your oppa?" What the heck am I talking?! 

"Another event? You guys can play without me... I need to rest..." She said as she gave me the fake plastered smile that I used to know.

It's her alright. I told myself. That fake plastering smile of hers never runs away.

"At least have a walk in the garden? I heard that the view is pretty when night falls.."

"Whoa... What are you trying to do, idiot? I have not forgotten that you took....Stole my prawns.!"

"I'll buy you prawns nest time... Can we please have a walk in the garden?"

She hesitate for a while and spoke. "I'll meet you later. I really need to get back to my room for a while."

"I'll be here waiting."

I saw her left to the elevator before I find myself a sofa and sat down. Cussing hard at myself for not being able to bring up the topic.

"Hyung!? Why are you here?" Said Dong Woon surprisingly. "Where's the girl. The one that dismissed herself earlier?"

"She went back to her room for a while.. Why?" I asked him.

"Yo Seob hyung said that she left this."

He handed me a handkerchief. "I'll pass this to her. Oh.. Tell Doo Joon that we're not joining the late night event."

"Oh." He said as he left. While I'm examine the handkerchief, which look utterly familiar to my eyes. 

"Hyun Seung? Err... Hyun Seung..? Why are you looking at my hanky?" A voice asked.

"Oh.. Here you go." I gave her back her handkerchief. "Who gave it to you? You bought it?"

"Nah... I don't buy these things. My mom told me it was a gift from my childhood friend that I used to cherish. Well, used to. I don't know him though." She said as she put it in her pocket. "Oh, I bet you don't know me yet... I'm Lime. Kawayu Lime."

"You're Lime?..Hmm.. Are you ready for a walk then, Lime?" 

 

"Don't you think this place is pretty?" I heard Hyun Seung asked.

"Not exactly pretty. Everything in the world has it's own prettiness. You're pretty and so as the plants. I don't see anyone being outstanding." I told him. Well, to a person like me, everything is pretty. They're pretty because they can still see the light.

"I don't understand philosophy language. What are you doing. I mean as your work."

"I'm a freelancer. Majoring in design but I work as a receptionist, sometimes." The wind is getting chilly and I'm having goosebumps already.

"Why didn't you work as a designer then?"

"I don't have much time doodling around with these things." I shrug a bit as I pulled my jacket closer to me, wrapping myself in it. "Hey, Seung.. Can we head back home.." I pleaded.

"Huh? Oh... Sure."

 

 

________________________

I'm sure readers are a little bit confuse... (I'm confuse too.)

The OC/You/Lime/ Who ever you wished it was, is always the grey coloured text.

While POV will be different colour (Which I will state,sometimes).

And thank you for reading my fanfic. Do leave some comments and your opinion. 

And yeah, I have a poor/avearge English level. Do help to tell me,Officer Grammar. ^^