Day 2 Part 2

With Him but Not Him

Day 2 part 2

 

The door bell rang after Nara left. 

I hesitated for a while before I went to get the door. 

Hyun Seung was at my doorstep.

"Hey. What brings you here?" I asked casually.

He stood there for a moment and was staring into space.

"Are you feeling better? You passed out earlier on and we were supposed to head to Kyoto today." He spoke gently.

Somehow, deep inside me, I think I knew this person's voice by heart. Especially when he said the part 'are you feeling better.' But I shrugged it off immediately. Guess I watch too many of their concerts adn DVD play back.

"Yea. We can depart in the night. It'll be safer and faster. I'm sorry to delay the schedule." I apologized.

"It's okay. Du Jun understands that. Besides, we have a month to spend with the fans." He joked off. "Anyway, get some rest." 

Just when Hyun Seung is about to leave, Nara made her grand appearance. 

"Hyun Seung ssi! What brings you here?"

"Just checking things up. Good night." He said as he left.

 

 

_Yo Seob's POV_

 

I know that most of this trip is to learn or build up our language skills with the locals. But to be honest, the girl that Ki Kwang is stuck with is not entirely Japanese and so as Lime. She speaks to me Korean all the time and she got a short attention span where she would get all worried about her friend who was safe and sound beside Ki Kwang. I mean, she should be looking at me more than her friend whom she could meet all the while.

Then after yesterday's event where her friend left from the table and got worried out of the blue, muttering some kind of medicine and her expression went perplexed.

I knew the food was nice buy Hyun Seung was all geared up for delicious food, and because of that, he made her worried. I get worried for my fans too. Why? Because I'm the person in charge of taking my fans.

Just when I was about to get up and follow her, Hyun Seung got up almost instantly after she left the table. Since then, it's all weird for Hyun Seung.

Lime's friend got sick and we have to delay our schedule for her. The reason apparently is that she's sick.

"She's having a high fever but she'll recover soon. She's strong." Lime told me when I saw her on the hallway. She was holding sandwiches and was in slippers. Her eyes are weary and I think she cried before.

"Something is not right...? Is she very ill?"

"Nothing. Lime is strong. You can tell Du Jun ssi to continue the schedule tomorrow. I need to bring these to her. She's hungry right now." She said as she left.

I stood there. 

My mind went blank for the moment as the flashback of the conversation just now came alive to my mind as the replay button was being spammed.

 

Lime is strong.

 

If she's not Lime, then the one in the room is the real Lime?

As if thunderbolt hit through me or something. How can I not ask her name on the first day?!

Gosh! You really are an idiot, Yang Yo Seob! You mistook someone as the other easily!

Just when I was about to slap my face, Lime's door open.

By surprise, it was Hyun Seung! He look seriously worried which was something that he wouldn't wear on his face. So I decided to stay put where I was and snoop around.

I wouldn't do that always but I was curious. 

"Anyway, go get some rest." He said.

Out of no where, the girl whom I mistook as Lime appeared. "Hyun Seung ssi, what brings you here?"

I saw Hyun Seung turned awkward when she's around. "Just checking thing. Good night." He left through the other way and I think he's going to the lobby.

The only thing that sparked my interest is that, why would Hyun Seung take the initiative to care for her? It's not one of Hyun Seung traits. Even when Hyuna was sick, he didn't seem to care much.

 

 

_Nara's POV_

When Lime passed out of the blue, I was worried. Like hell worried. I meant she has a series of passing out events where nobody can predict but herself, but this is something extreme. 

How can she passed out even while sitting. And when Hyun Seung ssi found the pack of medicine, I noticed something peculiar. 

The medicine isn't right on track. It has increased in numbers. and some of the medicine is not the medicine from previous prescribes.

After getting Hyun Seung away, I brought Lime back to her sleeping position and it was lucky that she was breathing normally but she look utterly pale this time.

I know I had to do something. I call up the doctor.

In the end, I was told of her case.

Lime hasn't got much time.

That's what the doctor told me. He didn't say much but only that sentence.

Getting well was all fake. She turn her all time career into some freelance job because of this and I thought she was mad. She didn't tell me or anybody around her what she had.

She has been keeping this to herself all this while. Why?!

IS SHE AN IDIOT!? I yelled deep inside of my mind. WHY?!

And I didn't notice that I was crying until I saw my tear drop on her hands. How did the world did she get so pale all of the sudden?

I started to panic. I dial to the doctor again, begging for instructions other than sending Lime to the hospital. I knew she didn't want to face the music and neither do I. She finally can get a chance to interact with her dream idols and I don't want to ruin it.

So I decided, if her condition worsens like how the doctor prescribes, I have to send her to face the music at any cost. I don't care if she hates me or not, but I don't want to lose a friend like her.

 

 

 

 


Sorry to the readers out there who have been reading this. I wasn't able to update because of my writer's block and my laziness. 

I have the idea to write but then the moment I on my laptop, all the precious ideas vanished and it took me quite a long time to get my feet on Asianfanfic because I'm also writing for my other stories in Wattpad. And of course, college life has started and assignments tends to pile up because I'm the type of person who does everything last minute.

I hope this update will make you wanna read more. 

Comments of the story's continuation and plots are hugely accepted. 

Spread the love of this fanfic by recommending to your friends if you think it's nice. 

Happy reading.