Day 2 Part 1

With Him but Not Him

Day 1 Part 2 (continued)

After Hyun Seung sent me back... Scratch that, he walked me back, I was exhausted. I lie on my bed, thinking how Hyun Seung look at me was weird. Like really weird. 

I sighed and got up from my bed and write my diary before I doze off.

 

Day 2 Part 1

My head was aching terribly went I woke up. One of the usual symptoms that I would have in the early mornings. 

Just when I was wandering if Nara was awake or not, the door bell rang.

Speaking of the devil, Nara was at my doorstep, portraying like a Victorian lady, gesturing to let her in.

"Nara, you're in Japan! Not England!" 

"Hush, my dear! You'll wake the boys up! Now, let me brief you about today itinerary." She said with those accent and paused for a while. " I think they are bringing us to somewhere... So I guess you better pack your suitcase... Just in case... Have you taken your morning pills?"

"I have not, my mistress." I played along.  " Where are we going anyway?"

"I'm not sure? I overheard them saying either Kyoto or Okinawa."

"The beach then?" 

"Maybe...? Who knows?  And yeah, the two guys who came with their girlfriends left already. Which means there's 8 of us only!" Nara said delightfully. I can imagine her with her bias goofing around in one month. "Oh well, it means we can spend more quality time together? I'm so enjoying this."

"Nara, don't try to tell me that you're going to hook up with one of the members?!" I asked shockingly. Even it may be true because of her beauty, but it's also impossible because you can date a guys for just knowing him for just a month. 

"Maybe.. Who knows that I could be one of Beast's member's secret lover or something.. Oh gosh! I love how I fantasize myself in my own world!!" She hugs me and fling me around in big circles. Making immediate sickness to me.

"Nara, stop." 

She paused in time to get the ringing doorbell while I'm rubbing my painfully aching head. It was really painful as it was throbbing in pain.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and the last thing I heard from Nara was screams. 

What happened?

 

 

_Hyun Seung's POV_

 

I was at her door, wanting to ask about her past. 

It's her.

That person.

She clearly had kept that handkerchief. It must be her.

When the door opened, I inhaled deeply. 

Disappointment came to me as her friend was at her doorstep. I knew I shouldn't have bother her in the early morning.

"Hyun Seung ssi!! Hi! Good morning!" She beamed cheerfully at me. 

"Good morning. Is Lime awake?"

"Yea, come in."

Just as she gestured me in, she screams in terror and runs towards her. I heard her mumble and lots of muttering and some cussing.

"What happen? Is she alright?" I asked. I'm too, worried. 

I just found her. 

"Lime WILL BE FINE! Err, just give her time. She'll recover soon." Nara spoke as she scrambled to her feet and ransacked Lime's stuff. 

Clearly to search for something.

"What are you looking for?" 

"Her pills."

I stoned for a moment. Why is she having pills?

"Hyun Seung ssi, do you mind if you could tell the others to enjoy their breakfast on their own. I'm staying with Lime. You should go and have your breakfast too."

She literally pushes me out of the room and shut the door.

An equation came to my mind.

She is hiding something. 

But I've got no choice but to do so.

 

 

 

When I woke up, I saw blurred images of the person standing in front of me. 

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're awake! Thank goodness! What did you do last night? Specifically after dinner!" It was Nara after I digested the person's sound. My vision came back after a few seconds later.

"After dinner? I was walking with... I think Hyun Seung at the park. The weather is chilly though."

"DO NO LEAVE THE ROOM AFTER DINNER!! AND GET A WINDBREAKER WHEN YOU LEAVE DURING NIGHT HOURS!" She was yelling at me. "Do you know how worried I was? I don't even know what pill should I force you to eat nor even know what to do!"

"To be honest, I don't even know that something like that would happen, okay."

"I thought you were okay already? But why were the pills increased to such an amount that you have to take twice the dosage of your previous ones!"

"I'm hungry, Nara." I change the topic. I don't want the truth to be exposed ly. I don't want anyone to weep over me. I want to enjoy my life for the moment right now.

I saw her let out a heavy sigh and turn her back against me. "I'll go buy food for you. You better stay put in your bed." She ordered as she left my room with a loud thud.