Sinfonia

With Him but Not Him

Nara dragged me out for shopping today. She said it was to impress her boyfriend when she actually meant the guy just ditched her. 

"Stop acting this way already... You guys were on this off-and-on relationship for nearly a year and you still want that ?" I moaned. Terribly. Seriously, her relationship is everything bad that you can imagine. She once, twice, saw her bloke making out with another girl and she forgive him, easily. Not break up.

"My dear friend, you'll never get a chance to even know how I feel. It's just his way of jealousy towards me, silly." Nara said while holding out a dress and showing it off to me. :What do you think about this? Doesn't it suit me well?"

I gave out a sigh. Well, she doesn't know how important life is. "Yeah, that seems fine on you."

"Excuse me, miss, I'd like that dress and this and these. And pass me the bill please." Nara told the lady as she heads over to the counter.

"Miss, there's an event coming up and you get to enjoy a one month trip with a friend if you fill up this form." She said in a sweet tone.

"Just fill up this thing?" Nara asked. She's not type of person to be easily pone with all these brochure. 

"Yes, and the person whom you want to go the trip with." she said. 

I knew Nara wouldn't fill up those forms. She's lazy. Instead, I stole the pen and scribble everything the paper requested. I flashed the miss a smile as she finished up the rest and handed us our package.

 


That's how I ended up here with her. We both received a call from and unknown number and said that I've been selected to go on a trip for one month with my idol. I was wondering how does he even know who's my idol, I didn't disclose my info to anyone unknown.

So here I am, with Nara of course, in a bus that consists only twelve of us. Well, the bus is majority girls (10) and some (2 actually) guys.

I was sitting by the window with my head facing the scenery outside while my ears were listening to Nara's nagging.

"I told you not to fill up those scams! Do you that you might be kidnap if I didn't come along?"

"Nara... It's not a scam... And I wasn't kidnap, didn't you tag along too? Just think of it as a break time off with that bloke of yours." I muttered.

"Whatever it is, I'm here to take care of you in case you fell on your knees...." Whatever she's saying, it's getting smaller and I didn't bother to listen anymore. True, I have an illness and I may fall anytime. Worst, I haven't met the other half and I'm suppose to say goodbye. Nara should be grateful she have a life, a longer life.

The bus pull into a halt at some place and we're suppose to alight. 

I was amazed by the beautiful scenery and stood there after alighted from the vehicle. 

"Lime!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!" I heard Nara yelled my name with delight. Rare case. Something must have been special to make her give out a call like that. "LIME!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your here!!!! OMG!!! They're REAL!!!"

"What so special? Stop yelling, Nara!" When I got to Nara's side I saw her awestruck face. 

"Lime, pinch me." I did as I was told. "This is real... Lime, It's them."

I gave a sigh and look at the direction she's looking. Not just her being awestruck, everyone is looking at the same direction.

"Annyeonghaseo! BEAST-imnida! "  The voice boomed out. 

I look at them. What is this? A joke before death? My mind, blank. 

"I'm Doo Joon. The leader of this group!" Doo Joon's voice rang, giving everyone a formal bow.

I'm dreaming, I told myself, My idol is going a month trip with us! This is a scam? It's a fake!

"Lime, I thank you for filling up those stupid forms and I take back my harsh words on you! OMG!! It's Beast!!" 

"My eyes aren't playing a fool on me, right?" I asked her. 

"Hon, Your eyes are perfectly right. Your idols are in front of you, ALIVE." Nara told me.

After everyone introduced themselves (I guess so, I'm still star struck), the main guy (organizer?) came out and gave his lovely speech.

"I'm the manager of this group, I'm Hong Jin [A/N, not the real name.] and the main reasons Beast is here with you people here and with you for the rest of the month because they're here to improve their Japanese language. We do hope you guys will enjoy the month stay with our charming guys and help them improve and boost their language."

Al of faces were like, Ooh.

"Let us you ladies to the rooms, shall we?" Said Doo Joon politely.

Majority of the girls nod their heads in delight while I barely had a chance to digest the information.

"Let me help you with those." It's GiKwang. 

"It's okay.. I can manage." I told him with a smile.

"Let me help you. You look too weak too carry it." He said with a smile which offended me in some way. Weak. You look too weak.

"Oh. Suit yourself then. I'm Lime." I told him as I handed those bags to him. Nara was off with her Jun Hyung and Dong Woon.

"Lime... What a weird name for a Japanese..." He muttered. Gawd. His expression is so innocent and yet he unintentionally offended me, again. Weird name.

"I'm part Japanese, for your info. Lime's a healthy fruit! jam packed with Vitamin C, you know!" I snapped at him.

"You heard me saying those? I'm sorry."

"It's okay. aren't your schedules busy? How did you guys managed to get a month break while learning Japanese?" I asked him.

"It's Doo Joon's idea. Just because we're really tired and we need to pick the language quick so Doo Joon suggested we make a small fan-service while learning."

"Fan-service... Means it's going to be fake too and more acting? What a harsh schedule... There isn't any hidden camera right?!" I'm scared being on TV. Especially when I'm with someone famous like BEAST.

"Don't worry. There isn't any camera." He laughed. "It's not like being on Idol-maid or MTV show. It's a relax getaway with some fans."

While having a small talk with GiKwang, even he unintentionally offended me again, he's a nice guy. A cute guy inside. "This is your room. My room is next to yours. Be grateful." He smile cheekily.

"Thank you for carrying those baggage of mine. They're awfully heavy, right?"

"It's not heavy. I've been doing weightlifting and this is a piece of cake. Have a break, will ring you up through the phone for the next meet up later." Said GiKwang as he pushed me into my room and close the door.

 

My phone rang as soon as I got the chance to lie on the bed.

Gal, which room u in? txt me soon.

-Nara K

Sigh... I texted her back.

no idea which room either. Kiki kept talking 2 me.me room next to his.

-LimeK

 

NEXT TO KIKI??!! OMOOMO! I'm coming over now! at your doorstep.

-Nara K

I got up and head towards the door. She's there. With a smile plastering her face. Nara's so excited while I'm exhausted. I need to get some pills into my tummy now.