Off to the Park

I Thought We Were Perfect
‘Aw man I really hope I’m not late’ Jinki thought to himself as he was running out of his office and into his limo. He held his phone up to his ear and was vaguely listening to one of his clients go on about something or another. He threw in year’s and mhm’s when needed but he couldn’t get his mind to focus on anything other then Key.
 
When he finally reached had his hand grasped around the handle of the door, he let out a sigh and opened the door.
 
“Mr. Choi, I’m sorry for interrupting you but I have a meeting I need to go to so I will have to contact you on a later date.”
 
“Well Mr. Jinki, I need you to keep in mind of what I told you.”
 
“Of course. I bid you a good day Mr. Choi, goodbye.” with that, Jinki hung up the phone before he could get another word in. Putting his phone in his pocket, Jinki slunk into his seat, laid his head back, closed his eyes and told the driver where to go. Who know that running a meat business would be so complicated, its just meat not rocket science! Letting out a low moan Jinki fell sideways and laid across the seats.
“Everything alright sir?” His driver asked while glancing at the rearview to look back at him. Throwing his arm over his eyes he responded
 
“Joo-woo, why is working in the meat business so hard?”
 
“I do not know sir.” Letting out another sigh, he continued to pout.
 
“Joo-woo, I’m tired of my job. Why don’t we trade jobs?” A small smile crossed his face from Jinki childishness. He has always been like this, even when Joo-woo worked for Jinki’s father and he was just knee high; Lee Jinki did not like to be stressed. He has a carefree nature and a big heart and should not be in this business but no matter what, Jinki could not disappoint his father.
 
“Oh sir, you know you don’t mean that.”
 
“I know.” Jinki mumbled. He and Joo-woo had been through this a lot more than he would like to admit. Sitting back up, Jinki loosened his tie and decided that what would make him feel better was a shot of scotch. Yes, that always made him feel better. Taking a shot glass from the little shelf that held it, Jinki slid open a door which revealed a small thing of ice. Taking out two pieces of ices, he places them in his glass, grabbed the container or scotch, poured some in, said a little prayer then downed the drink in one swallow. Squinching his face in distaste, Jinki felt the liquor slither down his throat and spread throughout his body, instantly feeling his nerves calm. He wasn’t much of a drinker but a shot here or there wouldn’t kill him. Looking out the window, he noticed all the happy couples walking around, holding hands and just being lovey dovey, Jinki craved to have something like that but all his past relationships didn’t make him feel that way, they made him feel… uncomfortable. Thinking of this made Key flash in his mind which brought an instant smile to his face but he wasn’t gay was he? All of his past relationships included him and a female… That was it wasn’t it? That’s why he never felt romantically involved, nothing more than a friend because that’s all he saw them as. A friend. This explains so much! Why hadn’t he noticed it before? He always caught himself lusting and day dreaming about other males in private. Maybe he thought it was a phase? Well whatever it was or is, he was sure that he wanted Key. He’s never wanted something, no someone more than what he wanted Key but how would his family take it? They’re only son, only child being gay?
 
“Joo-woo. How are you and your wife?”
 
“We are doing well sir, thank you for asking.” Jinki nodded as silence soon again filled the car.
 
“Joo-woo?”
 
“Yes sir?”
 
“Why did you and your wife never have children?” Joo-woo shifted in his seat as he thought of an answer.
 
“Honestly sir, we just didn’t want children.” Jinki gave a slight nod.
 
“Why’s that?” Joo-woo gave Jinki a confused look with his sudden curiosity about his family.
 
“We just didn’t see ourselves raising children with our careers.”
 
“Well let’s say you did have a child and they were…gay. What would you do?”
 
“Well… I guess I would do nothing.”
 
“And why’s that?”
 
“My wife’s nephew is gay and his parents kicked him out so he came to live with us. At first I thought it was horrendous, a man love a man but after being smacked around by my wife and being around my nephew and seeing that the only that changed about him was that he preferred men instead of women made me realize that it wasn’t that big of a deal.”
 
“Wow. You have a gay nephew? Well what happened to him?”
 
“He found some boy and ended up moving to Canada about two or so years ago,” Joo-woo and a burning sense that Jinki was trying to tell him that he was gay but decided to keep quiet about it and let him tell him when he was comfortable. “Haven’t heard from him in awhile though which is a shame, I miss the kid but he has a family of his own. Cute little family, I’ll have to show you a picture of them sometime if you would like.”
 
“I would.” Jinki smiled; he’s never seen this side of Joo-woo before. He’s never talked about his family much. Well that’s probably because no ones ever asked.
 
“To bad the kids married, he’s a cute kid. Skinny though, and always colors his hair but you’d like him.”
 
“I-” Jinki stopped himself a blush swarmed his face. in his lips, he lowered his head. “You know?” he whispered.
 
“I do but don’t worry, your fine with me.” Joo-woo smiled. Jinki cleared his throat
 
“How did you find out?”
 
“You asking about me what I would do if I had a gay child out of nowhere then your sudden curiosity about my nephew.”
 
“Oh.”
 
“Don’t worry sir, I won’t tell anyone and I don’t see you any differently so everything will be alright.”
 
“Thank you Joo-woo.” Jinki lifted his head and smiled at him
 
“You’re more than welcome sir and not that I’m not enjoying our bonding moment but we have arrived to the park.” Jinki looked and saw the ski lift that runs straight through the middle of the park. He started to get out of the car but paused when one foot was out the door.
 
“Again, thank you Joo-woo. It means a lot to me but you can have the rest of the day off, I’ll find my own way home.”
 
“You’re welcome and are you sure?”
 
“I am.” Jinki answered as he got out of the limo.
 
“Well call me if you need me to come get you sir. Have fun.”
 
“Thanks Joo-woo, you too.” With that Jinki closed the door and walked towards the park.
A/N:
Hey guys, long time no read! I know this probably wasn’t what you were expecting but I need to include this so the story would tie together. I hope you enjoy this chapter though! I’m still serious about comments. Gimme gimme gimme! They make me happy and don’t you want a happy author?
On another note; I got a job! I’m now a contributing member of society. I don’t really like it because its super boring but it pays well so that’s a plus!
Well that’s all I have to say
Love always,
Kjoe<3
 
 
 
hi everyone! peacelovehugs here c: if anyone loves The Avengers or Loki, check out my new story 

The Road to Nowhere kthnxbai