Are You James Bond Now?

I Thought We Were Perfect

 Sorry for any typos, I wrote this really late at night and my laptop is being stupid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                                                                      "Umma, where are we going?"

Tori asked as she pulled on Key's pant leg. He squatted down so he could be more at her level. Brusing her bangs out of her eyes he smiled and answerd

"We are going to vist halmoni."

"But where's appa?"

Key let out a sigh, he knew she didn't know any better but he really didn't want to talk about Jonghyun, ever.

"Baby, appa's not going to live with us anymore."

Tears started to swell in Victoria's eyes.

"Does appa not love us anymore?"

She cried as Key pulled her into his arms.

"No, no baby, appa does love you. You're his little girl."

"B-but appa doesn't love umma!"

She sobbed into Key's shirt. These words hit Key right in the heart. None of this was fair to Tori but it had to be done. Jonghyun couldn't be trusted anymore. Silent tears fell down Key's face.

"It's okay baby, sometimes umma's and appa's fall out of love and can't live together anymore. I know you don't understand yet but I do love your appa but he really hurt umma's feelings so we had to leave."

While he was explaining, Key pulled Tori back so he could look in her eyes as he exlained the situation.

"Why did appa hurt umma?"

"I don't baby but hey let's go get some ice cream."

He flashed her an encouraging smile. A smile spread across her face like wildfire.

"Really umma?"

"Of course. Come on!"

Key stood up and grabbed their luggage then Victoria's hand. They took off running towards the little ice cream palor located inside the airport. Since they're flight had been delayed thirty minutes, they had some time to kill. Key stopped running as soon as they reached the opening for the palor but Tori ran straight towards the glass container that held the ice cream. With her face pressed against the glass she let out a squeal.

"Umma look all the flavors!"

She jumped up and down as Key walked up next to her, picking her up so she could get a better look.

"What kind do you want baby?"

Key whispered in her ear. They've never been to an ice cream palor before, even though Victoria was a huge fan of ice cream, so this was magical for her.

"Can I get any kind?"

"All your little heart desires."

"Really?"

"Yes baby."

She let out another squel of happiness and started to pick out flavors. Once they finished getting their ice cream, they paid and went over to a table and sat down. As soon as Tori's was in her chair, she dug into her ice cream, humming with happiness. These are what Key lived for seeing his children happy. He watched her as she ate her neapolitain ice cream as he took a bite of his his cookies-n-cream.

"How is your ice cream?

Itw's rweally good umma."

Tori answered with a mouthful of ice cream.

"Now Tori, what did umma say about eating with your mouth full?"

Key scolded slightly. She went to anwser with full again but Key gave her a stern look. She swallowed the rest of her ice cream and answered.

"You said not to do it. I'm sorry umma."

"It's okay baby, it's just when you talk with your mouth full, you dont look like the little lady that you are."

She flashed Key a smile

"Thank you umma."

Key smiled back at his daughter, taking in her appearence. Her hair fell passed her shoulders, with her bang sitting straight across her face. A pink heaband sitting on top of her head. Moving down to her outfit, she had on a pink plad top with touches of blue and yellow in it with kaki capris that had tiny blue bows on the bottom outside. To complete off her outfit, she had on pale pink flats.

Taking her hand in his, she looked up at him

"I love you Victoria, more than anything in the world."

"I know umma, Wo ai nee!"

Letting go of her hand, he looked around. People were rushing around, on their phones, trying to get to their flights on time. Just passing the day by, not stopping to just breathe and enjoy the day. 'That's what I'mm going to do.' Key thought. 'I'm going to live life like there's no tomorrow. This whole ordeal with Jonghyun thought me one thing, you'll never know what tomorrow has in store for you.'

"Umma, when are we leaving?"

Key snapped out of his thoughts and looked at his daughter, who's face was covered in ice cream. He let out a small laugh.

"Oh baby," He grabbed a nappkin and started to wipe off her face.

"We'll live in,"

He glanced at his watch.

"Ten minutes!"

Key gasped. Wipping off the rest of her face, he grabbed their luggage and they headed out of the ice cream palor, leaving their trash on the table. As they reached the gate, Key handed the ticket lady their tickets and started to walk onto the plane.

(in English)

"Uh sir?"

She stopped him. Key turned around and looked at her.

"Yes?" 

"These tickets are invaild."

He dropped his luggage and looked at the lady in disbelief.

"What? How? I just bought them today!"

The lady shifted uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry sir, I don't know and I can't let you on the plane."

"What do you mean you can't let me on the plane?

Key placed his hand on his hip and shifted weight so he was leaning on his right leg. The diva side was coming out.

"Your ticket is invailed, I can't let you on."

"So you're telling me that I bought a ticket from your airport so I could get on your plane and now you're telling me that I can't cause it's magically invailed!"

"Y-yes sir."

The woman stuttered.

"How in the hell do-"

"Umma! No bad words!"

Key inhailed deeply and looked down at Tori.

"I'm sorry baby,"

Turning his attention back to the ladt, he continued.

"So how does this work?"

"I'm sorry but I don't know sir."

Key closed his eyes and rubbed his temples, trying to hold back his tears. He never really cried unless he was really sad or really angry. Crying was always Jonghyun's thing.

"What am I supposed to do? My husband cheated on me and I can't be here anymore. I just want to get on that plane, go to Seoul and go home to my mother."

He managed to whisper.

"I'm sorry sir but I-"

"I'll pay for him."

Key turned around to the random man offering to pay his way back home.

"Wha-what?"

Key stammered, looking at the mysterious. Who he found extremely attractive."

(In Korean)

"I'll pay for you."

He said again with a smile.

"Why?"

"Because I know that I'd want to be with my mother if I was in a situation as serious as yours. So I'm not going to let you be deprived."

Key shifted his weight uncomfortably. He never liked being taken care of, he was always the person who took care of every one else.

"Well their's two of us."

He gestured down to Victoria. A smile formed on his face.

"That's perfectly fine with me."

He sqautted down to Victoria so he could see her face to face.

"Is she Chinese?"

"Yes she is."

"Ah, what's her name?"

Key protectively wrapped his arm around Victoria's shoulder.

"Her name is Victoria."

"Victoria. Ni hao, wo de mingzi shi weiduoliya li shen xi, dan hi keyi jiao wo wen liu."

He smiled as he held out his hand. Victoria quickly grabbed it but let go as quickly as she grabbed it, moving behind Key's legs.

"What did you say to her?''

Key whispered to the mysterious man while they started walking.

"Just told her who I was."

Key stopped, realizing he still didn't know who this guy is.

"Wait. Who are you?"

The mysterious man stopped and turn to look at him. With a slight smirk on his face he answered

"Jinki. Lee Jinki."

Key rolled his eyes and started to walk again.

"What are you James Bond now?"

"Who?"

"Nevermind."

Key said while rolling his eyes again. As they entered the plane, Key flopped down in the first chair he laid eyes on. Jinki looked down at him with an confused look.

"What are you doing?"

"Bwo?"

Key pouted.

"Why are you sitting in 2nd class?"

"Isn'this where are seats are?"

Jinki let out a small laugh.

"Oh no, we are sitting in first class."

Key pouted again again. He was tired and just want to sit down and rest.

"Come on umma."

Tori whinned while pulling on Key's arm. He let out a faint sigh.

"I'm coming baby."

He gave her a tired smile as he got up. They made their way into the next cabin and to their seats. Colaspsing into the middle seat, Key closed his eyes.

"Tori, come sit by umma."

He whispered as he patted the seat next to the window. Tori climbed over Key and sat down in the chair. Placing her hand on Key's face she asked

"Umma, are you going to sleep?"

"I'm just going to take a little nap. Don't go anywhere."

"Okay umma. Wo ai nee."

"Wo ai nee baby."

The words barely slipped out of Keys mouth as he drifted off to sleep. Placing a kiss on Key's cheek. Victoria cuddled up next to Key, soon following asleep.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

 

A/N:

So was it weird for anyone else reading Jinki instead of Onew like it was for me?      

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Two updated in one week?! Im so proud of me!! ^-^ 

*This is what Onew said to Victoria:

"Hello Victoria, My name is Jinki but you can call me Onew"          

I don't wana sound desperate but

PLEASE LEAVE ME COMMENTS!

Comments are loved and they give me the drive to update sooner and not only that they help out you too!!

Well I'm off of bed.

Good night lovelies <33