The Return

One More Chance [Rewrite]

I am LUHAN! .. am I? Damn.

 

Miru: Where did you go?

 

Silence surround us. How do I answer that myself? I, myself, am finding the answers. Wait, how is she so confident that I am Luhan?

 

Her arms that were around my neck was rather loose. I released myself from the grip and looked into her eyes. She was rather hesitant.

 

Me: It's me, my dear.

 

She lunged to me and stayed there crying. God knows how long we sat in front of the Gallery. Soon after, I brought her up and into my car. As I was driving, she didn't hint a bit of fear at all. She looked calm and poise. She was all I remembered but surely there is something amiss. I proceeded to holding her hand, making her look at me continuosly.

 

Then, the flashbacks were running pass by itself again. But this time, more of the blood splated moment was focused on. I blinked my eyes multiple times and my hands started shaking uncontrollably. Miru frowned and squeezed my hand, assuring me that there is nothing that can hurt me anymore.

 

I can't be certain of that.

 

~~~~

 

I drove to an apartment building. The Luhan part of me does not recognise this place one bit but Baekhyun seem to know it very well. In fact, I think I just parked at the normal place, at the corner near a flowering tree. As I was carefully reversing, I saw my reflection, showing Luhan, the boring, monotonous being I am. I stepped on the brakes and just sat there. Lucky enough, there were no cars around.

 

Miru: What's wrong? What happened, Baekhyun dear?

 

Sigh.

Me: That's the thing, I may be Baekhyun to you but I am Luhan. I do not know what actually happened but this is really killing me internally!

 

I shouted to her. I am angry at myself than I was at her. Actually, I am not angry at her at all. Why would I be? All she ever does is showered me with love, care for me, mindful of what I was thinking.. Damn, I'm sounding like Baekhyun again. Man, what am I gonna do?