Memory

One More Chance [Rewrite]

'Prepare for surgery..'

.

.

.

.

.

'Too much bleeding!'

 

I saw the hospital's huge round lighting and squinted for a moment.

 

That was what I heard before closing my eyes and faced the darkness.

 

~~

 

I saw blue petals dropping down like feathers, slowly and calmly on a fur carpeted floor. My heart was calm and my mind was at peace. My body felt cooling as wind skipped on my arms and legs.

 

Then, I saw a pair of legs walking towards the sunset. A silhouette came before my eyes as the golden rays glowed on her. She wanted to look back at me, making her hair follow the direction of the wind. Her eyes have yet to set on mine but I could feel the wariness of her eyes.

 

Soon, I was looking at myself walking towards the bask of glow. My heart became increasingly uneasy as my heartbeat heightened.

 

BANG--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My eye flickered open. Only the left one. My breathing became intense but stopped when I feel my face rigid. I was not able to move my mouth, my nose.. anything. My body went limp and senseless. I began gaining all my enery to scan through the room and move my head a little to see where I was.

 

My hand felt heavy as I sense a needle under my skin. I could also feel the cool salination entering my veins slowly.

 

~~

 

Sooner than later, the doctor came in with his clipboard along with 2 other female nurses. A male nurse came in to check if my salination pack needed any changing an casually went out.

 

Doctor: Okay, Mr Byun. We are going to remove your bandage now. Can you please sit up?

 

Mr Byun? But I'm..

 

Doctor: Here you go.

 

He and a nurse helped my up as my body just slumps forwards, archly seating up. The doctor then removed a tiny metal hook that keep the end of the bandage loose and it slowly lose its tightness. I tried opening my right eye moved the organs on my face. The doctor smiled and left the room to give myself some time. I gave it a nice and smooth wipe on my facial being and was just filled with questions.

 

What happened?

 

How did I end up here?

 

Why does my body feel thinner?

 

Why is my face sharp?

 

I just sat there in daze.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Somebody needs to give me a flying kic across my face, seriously. I totally misinterpret the video and got everything wrong. I am sorry to ALL my subscribers, reader and fans. Sorry~