Miru

One More Chance [Rewrite]

I ran back to the hotel, my hands felt a little too light. ! I left the bunch of keys on the door. Sigh.. It somehow felt like my problems where left behind too.

 

I opened the hotel door and ran towards my bag. All the memories were rushing in as my brain began to absorb each and everything that has come up. I finally felt the polaroid photo holder and pulled it out like my life depend on it. With shaky hands, I opened it up and out came spilling all the photos. Pictures of Miru and I at the beach, in the art studio, the favourite canvas area and finally a side profile of her. My goodness, doesn't she look devine? Her long hair skimming on her cheeks as it blushes pink.

 

I suddenlt felt a little tipsy and now than never, a scene appeared right infront of me. It was Miru. I was caressing her cheeks, followed by her jaws. Her eyes were intensely in mine as mine were prancing around her face. She felt soft, silky and pure. My heart began to race when my fingers slowly passing through her jet black hair. My hand set itself back to her cheeks, making her gentle hold on to my wrist as she purrs to my huge, rough hands. Once more, I her cheek wondering what her next reaction might be. This time, she held the back of my hand. I felt slightly disappointed; I though that she loved my touching her. I slowly removed myself off her pretty little porcelain face but her hand stapled mine to her face. I have misunderstood her. She does want me. And I love her.

 

~~

 

I walked down the street and found myself in room where bottles of paint and uncompleted drawings where lying around in a pile of mess. I slowly gain my memories of this place.

 

This was my studio.

 

I began walking slowly, remembering each an every events that happened in this very workshop. This dried blue paintbrush was when I was painting the ocean's wave. I remember it being sold at a high bid. This apron I left on the chair was when I was in a rush to pick up Miru's call. We were having a date and I was late by 30 mins. Miru..

 

It seems like my world revolves around Miru in this life. Luhan, you have got to figure out this story of your past life. What led you to Byun Baekhyun's body? What did you do? What did he do? Sigh.. Memories were replaced by questions, slowly increasing itself and finally went blank when I saw a girl on her knees, slumping herself with her face covered in with plain emptyness. It was.. it was..

 

Miru.

 

That same expression led me to another flashback. Geez, this flashback issue is really getting to me but my body calmed itself down with my eyes signaling to my brain that the most beautiful girl is right in front of me. She had some sort of recognition to me but at times, the would frown. Was she confused by her own feelings?

 

I covered my lids and memories began flooding in about that night. Yes, it is still vivid in my mind. It was the first time I felt disgusted. There I was, looking mercilessly at a man that was on both his knees, looking at me and slowly telling me.. 'I am so sorry.'

 

I held out the gun to his forehead and pulled the trigger.

 

SPLAT.

 

Droplets of blood stuck on my face and slowly trickled down. I wiped it in disgusted. Somewhere in my mind, my heart told me 'He deserved it.'

 

As I turned around, I saw Miru. Now, what was she doing in a place like this? She covered in shock as a frown appeared in her brows. I just stood there frozen and my heart beating fast. I didn't know what I should be doing. Then, the black atmosphere disappears from right in front of me and now I was just looking down on my lovely Miru.

 

As I slowly reach down to her, she had on an expression that says that she wants me close. I approached her and her hand reached to the side of my face and pulled my closer to hers. I could not take it, my heart beats fast and my breath seems to have stopped. I removed her hand off my face and then lunged for her and engulfed her in my arms. I hugged her so tightly and didn't care whether she could breathe or not.

 

Ouh, wait! She can't breathe?! I released her and looked at her face.

 

Miru: Welcome back

 

I looked at her in wonder.

 

Miru: Welcome back, Luhan.

 

Half on my heart cringed in pain. Was I Baekhyun or was I Luhan? I am in dilemma.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

You guys must hate me for writing a complicated story. Kekeke, sorry for the SUPER DUPER late post. Applying for a new school and all, time is gold:)~

I don't expect eu to subscribe, seriously. Just comment.. That's all I need:D~