Chapter 5- Here Comes Trouble

Reunion «SCHOOL 2013»

>>Go Nam Soon<<

Today should have been a normal Saturday afternoon, but of course it wasn't. I should have known it was coming but I was still hoping it wouldn't. It had been some time since there had been any trouble and I was hoping it would stay that way, but my luck just ran out. I was getting ready for work when someone started pounding on my door.

"Go Nam Soon! Go Nam Soon! Are you home! Yah! Go Nam Soon!" The voice said as he continued to pounding. Opening the door, I looked to see who it was and found Ji Hoon standing there. "Go Nam Soon, we need your help! It's Oh Jung Ho, he got into trouble with the gang again."

"Aish so troublesome." Running out the door, I followed Ji Hoon. "Where is Yi Kyung?" I asked as we ran.

"He went to get Park Heung Soo." Just then we ran into them coming down the road. "Hurry! Ji Hoon yelled.

We all ran as fast as we could. I didn't know the full story or what was going on, but I knew it wasn't anything good. It was never something good when it cam to Oh Jung Ho. Reaching the front of the billiard building, we found them beating and kicking Jung Ho on the ground.

"Yah! Stop it! I yelled

Stopping, they looked up to see who had interrupted them. "Well, Well. Look who it is, Oh Jung Ho's dogs. Did you come here to pay his debt?"

Without a concerned with how much the debt was, I blurted out, "Give us one week. We'll get you your money."

"A week...okay, but if you don't get me my money by then you're all dead you hear!" He said and walked back into the building followed by his gang.

I went and helped Jung Ho up and let out and irritated sigh. "So what did you do now?"

"I don't need your help. I've got everything under control." He said as he dusted himself off.

"Right, that's why you were getting beat up."

"Shut up. Like I said,I don't need your help."

"If we didn't come in time you would still be lying on the ground getting beat senseless. So be thankful. What did you do?"

"I borrowed some money to help pay for my house. I was short $300 this month."

"You know you could have just asked us if you needed something. We would have given you the money."

"I'm not one to ask you guys for money."

"Oh Jung Ho! You know I wold give you the money! Why did you have to ask them? Save yourself the pain and bite your damn pride. Just ask!" Ji Hoon yelled.

"We've told you many times if you needed anything, we are right here for you. Is that so hard?" Asked Yi Kyung.

"Yes! Yes it is! How can I keep asking you guys when you've bailed me out so many times already? I don't want to be a burden."

"You're not a burden Oh Jung Ho. And besides, we're your friends, that's what we're here for." Said Heung Soo.

Oh Jung Ho looked away putting his hands in his pockets and kicked the ground. "That's what you all say when really I am. Don't lie."

"It's the truth. So you better believe it." Said Yi Kyung.

"Stop it. Let's move on to the real problem here. Everyone needs to get at least $60 by the end of the week. Got it?" I said.

"Yeah." They all said.

Here we go all over again.

>>Oh Jung Ho<<

I didn't think that they would go this far for me. I know I've caused a lot of trouble, but I didn't know they would do this after all I've put them through. I should be thankful, and I was, but I still couldn't get over the fact that I was getting their help again. Looking over to where my dad was sleeping pasted out from being drunk, I walked over and placed a blanket over him.

"Why can't you sober up for once?" I said to him even though I knew he couldn't hear me. "All I want is to be a normal high school student. Not out working to pay the bills that you're supposed to be paying."

Going into my room, I shut the door and laid down. "Tomorrow will be a better day." I said to myself before I closed my eyes and slept.